Trade - Badlands 2200 Backpack

OpeningDay

I have a Badlands 2200 (Approach Camo) in perfect condition. Only worn a couple of times. I would like to trade for the Badlands SuperDay pack. Let me know if anyone is interested. (Would consider something similar as well). Lets see what you have

I have a Badlands 2200 (Approach Camo) in perfect condition. Only worn a couple of times. I would like to trade for the Badlands SuperDay pack. Let me know if anyone is interested. (Would consider something similar as well). Lets see what you have
Well, I think I have decided to either go with the Mystery Ranch Pop Up or the Kirafu. So this is now up for sale. First $250 takes it. let me know. Thanks

I switched from a 2200 to a super day long ago. I just needed more organization. Im m=nowe using a EXO MNT gear K2 2200. Let see organize and carry a meat load

This is the newer model. The "Bat wing " style.

I switched from a 2200 to a super day long ago. I just needed more organization. Im m=nowe using a EXO MNT gear K2 2200. Let see organize and carry a meat load
Best choice you’ll ever make in the pack world my friend!
Did you order the belt pouch and stash pockets?

Well, I think I have decided to either go with the Mystery Ranch Pop Up or the Kirafu. So this is now up for sale. First $250 takes it. let me know. Thanks
If those are your choices go with a Kifaru!
I’ve ran them all and Exo is the best hands down my friend. Not even close. I’ve ordered 3 and the K4 2200 is my new favorite.

The badlands you’re selling, what color is it?
Is $250 your best price?

If those are your choices go with a Kifaru!
I’ve ran them all and Exo is the best hands down my friend. Not even close. I’ve ordered 3 and the K4 2200 is my new favorite.

The badlands you’re selling, what color is it?
Is $250 your best price?
I have this in the Approach Camo. I clicked the link above and it pulled up the color I have. $250 and ill pay for the shipping to get it to your door. Let me know. Thank you
Also, Thanks to you guys, the EXO is now on the short list. Looks like a very nice pack.

IMG_8986.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom