Tragedy at a Rangers Game

grizzmoose

Very Active Member
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/news/story?id=6747510

What a terrible story. The video is available on some other news stations, and its horrible to watch. It looks like the guy was there with his boy who watched the whole thing. I cant imagine what it would be like for that poor kid after they took his dad to the hospital. I can only hope they were able to take him with his dad rather than being left alone at the stadium. Sad deal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/news/story?id=6747510

What a terrible story. The video is available on some other news stations, and its horrible to watch. It looks like the guy was there with his boy who watched the whole thing. I cant imagine what it would be like for that poor kid after they took his dad to the hospital. I can only hope they were able to take him with his dad rather than being left alone at the stadium. Sad deal.

While on the field receiving medical attention he still had the presence of mind to ask about his son. A father's unending love. God Bless the Stone family.

Eldorado

While on the field receiving medical attention he still had the presence of mind to ask about his son. A father's unending love. God Bless the Stone family.

Eldorado

Did you guys see the picture of his son in some woman's arms looking down at where his father was?? It was a brutal picture to look at. Broke my heart.

TRH

Did you guys see the picture of his son in some woman's arms looking down at where his father was?? It was a brutal picture to look at. Broke my heart.

TRH

Terrible news for the baseball community, you hate to see something like this happen. I hope Josh Hamilton isn't too hard on himself for this. He is having a great season, was selected to the AL All Star team, and is a recovering drug addict. One can hope this is no cause for a relapse. Thoughts to the family of Shannon and to Josh.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Terrible news for the baseball community, you hate to see something like this happen. I hope Josh Hamilton isn't too hard on himself for this. He is having a great season, was selected to the AL All Star team, and is a recovering drug addict. One can hope this is no cause for a relapse. Thoughts to the family of Shannon and to Josh.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

I didnt see that picture, but I did see some images of the little guy looking over the rail. It is totally heartbreaking.

I didnt see that picture, but I did see some images of the little guy looking over the rail. It is totally heartbreaking.

There's talk already of the ambulance chasers wanting to sue Hamilton and the Rangers for this. I hope that doesn't happen for something that was just a terrible accident. To scrape the bottom of the barrel is repulsive.

There's talk already of the ambulance chasers wanting to sue Hamilton and the Rangers for this. I hope that doesn't happen for something that was just a terrible accident. To scrape the bottom of the barrel is repulsive.

Those kinda ambulance chasers should be deported...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Those kinda ambulance chasers should be deported...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom