Trail cam information and help

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
A lot of you guys get some great photos on your trail cameras and I was hoping some of you could steer me in the right direction. Wife and I are remodeling a house on 5 acres and I would like to get some good quality cameras for around the house and property. For both security and watching wildlife.

We just installed a Blink system right around the house. I am really not impressed with it. Motion triggers camera around 20 feet away or less, picture quality is so so during the day, and poor at night, have to install cameras within 60 yards of house for them to connect to our Wi-Fi. I really like being able to watch thinks on my phone when we are away.

We have Ring at our house and it works there well. A few week ago we got an alert late at night a could see someone trying to get in out front door. A quick call to my neighbor with a large dog scared they away. And a call to the sheriff got the drugged our guy a trip to the grey bar hotel.

Trying to work through all the hype and info on trail cams. Would like to get 5 or 6 to use that can connect to internet or my Wifi. Would also like to use them to watch my hunting camps. Would like a solar battery charger on them. Good motion triggering distance, and quality video and pictures. Maybe cloud storage for videos and pictures. Good app for my phone at a reasonable app fee.

Would appreciate any help anyone can give.
Thanks
Bill

Stay a2ay from the refurbished stealthcams... I've sent some back that came to me not working. The ones that do work do not seem to last long.
I've also had some issues with refurb StealthCams, the ones I've purchased new have been great. Had long life out of a couple Primos that I bought new many years ago. The pic quality isn't as good as others but they've had less issues over time than others I've had and they do pics and video. I think they were $50 a piece.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom