Trailer loaded ,Countdown started!!!

NebrCatMan

A buddy and I are gonna hunt in 62 for over the counter elk. We did our homework and have our gear packed and ready to go. Fill the cooler with perishables and the truck with gas and are heading west the 15th. Thanks to a few of you guys who helped and offered some advice. I really appreciate it. If ya ever wanna come to SE Nebr and chase some whitetails look me up for some advice. Just hope the temps drop a little when we get to Colorado and the rut heats up. I had a couple buddys who were on the Grand Mesa on opening week. Took a cow, but the real story was the hail storm they were caught in and the quick lightning storms. Will the chance of storms like these diminish the later you get into September? He thanks again to all who replyed!!!!!!!!

Will head over the hill from denver into 62 on the 16th ourselves......might wait until saturday to set camp depending on what time we get over there. May bounce between grand mesa and 62 if the situation dictates. Have spent the last 9 days of bow season over there with a good buddy for the last 4 consecutive years. We can still get the storms then for sure but usually it is TOO nice of weather and we are caught wishing for a shower or two. Like you we can hardly wait for the time to come. Good luck over there and drive safe!!!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom