Trash, drives me crazy!

dz

Very Active Member
I picked this up from the Utah forum. Here is my post there. This has driven me crazy my whole life. I hate it when I have hiked miles to the back country and find wrappers and cans.

"I hate to see trash anywhere anytime. I pick up my share of other people's. I picked up hostess wrappers all day on an Idaho deer hunt this year. I find it hard to believe that you can carry a hoho 2 miles up the hill but can't carry the wrapper out. Drives me crazy. Here is their fire with what they left at camp. :( "
4402trash.jpg

8605trash.1.jpg

Plain Ole Lazy and disrespectful right there. I actually carry a partial roll of trash bags in my truck door pocket for that reason right there, over the years I have found myself generally packing out just as much if not more of other folks trash as ours.

:D I got the same thing in my truck door! It makes us all look bad so I suspect like u, feel like it's my responsibility.

Yes, hard to believe sometimes. On our recent unit 27 November deer/elk float hunt, we had to clean up a real mess at a river camp near Thomas Creek. Slobs didn't even bother to bury their ##### and left the tp to be scattered about. They also built a big fire ring with a bunch of tin foil left in it. Nasty job but I turned it all back to no trace. Total disregard of all ethics and river regs. And yes these were hunters since they left carcass and parts mixed in with their ##### and tp. Perhaps hiked in from Thomas, but perhaps they were floaters. Total scum.

99% of hunters give the rest of us a bad image!

Powder

The worst part is that it is the locals and hunters and fisherman who leave trash behind like this. It is not the New Yorker who travelled across the country to hike and backpack. It adds fuel to the anti-hunters fire that hunters and westerners can't take care of the land and wildlife and solidifies their view of hunters as uneducated slobs.

I too get tired of picking up other peoples trash, especially cans and water bottles that certainly weighed more to pack in than they do to pack out. There is no excuse for this.

The worst is when ur 2 3 even 5 miles in and find it. Makes my blood boil!!! Same guys that drive atvs all over the country no doubt.

I also,hate to find litter. I usually try to clean it up on my way out.

Some people are just slobs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom