Trash Factor Single

M

Morty_Pass

LAST EDITED ON Oct-26-03 AT 00:59AM (MST)[p]I got a lot of feedback from people stating they couldnt view my webshots photo's. So i decided to repost a few pictures I have now uplaoded to imagestation so a few more of you can see them. I found this in August. It was good to find horns that late in the year. Especially after they are getting harder to find. Its also good to know there are still big antlers out there. The other side has to be there so maybe i will find it this coming spring. If i do I will put it on a skull and stain the antlers. Oh BTW I changed my forum name. Muley_Magician was the old one, i got sick of it. If you guys are interested in the measurements I'll post them also.

fac5a1de.jpg

later, M_P

Great shed MP! Lets hear the measurements. It looks like it has some great tine length. Gotta love those deep forks.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-26-03 AT 11:52PM (MST)[p]The measurements go...
G1= 1 2/8
G2= 16 0/8
G3= 13 1/8
G4= 13 0/8
H1= 4 4/8
H2= 4 4/8
H3= 4 0/8
H4= 4 0/8
MB= 22 1/8
Inside Spread= 22 0/8
Cheater = 8 0/8

My buddy has this set from the year before. Both sides have identical long inlines. So if you were to double the score of 82 4/8ths and add aleast a 22 inch inside spread the gross typical would be 187. If you add in the 16 inch of cheaters the rack would have carried you get a gross non typical of 203. Correct me if i'm wrong. Not a bad antler. These antlers are the ones I like! A lot of the bucks in his wintering area carry the same configuration, long deep tines with big inlines, just about every single big buck up there has long inlines. I think he might have been around 29-31 wide.

later, M_P

That is a sweet shed, those forks are crazy. Too bad he didn't have a little more trash! That's how I like em.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom