Trashy Buck...

NvrEnuf

Very Active Member
Apparently my neighbor (or maybe his wife) thought this buck was pretty trashy...

nomassandtrash7-16-07.jpg

I can't imagine tossing any of my antlers in the trash! Not even the little fellers. Too many memories with each of them.

NvrEnuf

man i would have that stuck up on a hillside. head sticking out of a bush and a 25gal can stuck behind it full of water. on the opener sit back and enjoy. thats if you dont have a tag. oakey

Kinda looks like it was a crappy mount. Maybe the dude just got tired of lookin' at it. Looks like a critter already got its ear too. Either way, I can't imagine throwing away any of my horns, let alone mounts.

"I want to be 'littlefoot' when I grow up!"

I was at our dump the other weekend and the guys that work there will pull stuff out of the trash and keep it strapped to the fence.
they have a couple marlin, sailfish mounts, etc. well lately i been going there once a week or so. last weekend when i went, they had a big black bear rug hanging on the fence. looked old and not in too good of shape, but i kinda had to wonder why the dude would throw it in the dump.

Okay Nvrenuf......tell us the whole story, I bet you went dumpster diving after that big mossback after you snapped the pic..HUH??... HUH?? HEHEHE

Maybe the new boyfriend drives a white Dodge MegaCab???

Any animal that is harvested (legally) deserves more respect than that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom