Travon Martins spirit lives on.

Obama said if he had a Son he would be just like them...... Then his press secretary advised him not to say that this time!

That's sad! Not only did the guy get hit which was uncalled for but that punk gave him his best bolt and if that's all he's got, he had better find a new hobby.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

He took his best shoot, That kid was a chick$hit SOB. Sure would of been nice to seen the guy get up and kick his a$$.
I hope at least those A$$ Clowns will be doing some time.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

When they catch that d!ck, they oughtta let the victim have a few cracks at him with him handcuffed. What a frickin arsehole.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Obama said if he had a
>Son he would be just
>like them...... Then his press
>secretary advised him not to
>say that this time!

I wish the Jack A would do more talking like that. He is the pitts, oh and don't get me started on the Democrats views on guns. I was listening in on a few of them (Californians Too) talking about how the 2nd amendment is only in place so states can have state militias bet they would have crapped purple twinkies if I would have told them private citizens make up the states militia!

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

I guarantee that if the races of those involved had been reversed and a bunch of white kids whooped a black guy then Al Sharpton and the NAACP would be all over this. They'd be calling for felony hate crime prosecution and going for blood.

Oh come on guys! These are good boys just out having a little fun. Give them a break.
If I had a son I'd want him to be just like these boys. (Wait, I DO have a son who is so far above these little black asses)

It all boils down to this moral compass thing again. Some people just don't have the right thought-process to worry about a moral compass.

Knockout game? Send 'em my way for a little fun!

Zeke

And our laws allow scum like that to breath the same Oxygen????? All the $hit heads like that sould be required to GO WITHOUT Oxygen for 2 hours at the beginning of each week.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom