Tresspassers!! Please help!!!

All Camoed Up & Tresspassing!

Somebody ought to be able to Identify the one Guy for sure!

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

seems like one guy knew the camera was there, April fools joke??? Posted on the 1st..
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>seems like one guy knew the
>camera was there, April fools
>joke??? Posted on the 1st..
>
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>

Unfortunately not an April fools joke....
--these same 2 guys have been doing this for the last cpl years & I am just fed up with it.

That old man should know better. Post his photo on Facebook in Morgan. I'm sure half the area knows him.

>>seems like one guy knew the
>>camera was there, April fools
>>joke??? Posted on the 1st..
>>
>>Mntman
>>
>>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>>
>
>
>Unfortunately not an April fools joke....
>
>--these same 2 guys have been
>doing this for the last
>cpl years & I am
>just fed up with it.
>

oh, that sux.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Did they ever catch these guys? I came across the story on the UDNR's on patrol page and was wondering what ever happened with this.

I agree that trespassing is BS but I would hope the DWR have bigger fish to fry than an international manhunt for a couple trespassers.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-16 AT 00:13AM (MST)[p]>I agree that trespassing is BS
>but I would hope the
>DWR have bigger fish to
>fry than an international manhunt
>for a couple trespassers.

I couldn't disagree more.

Grizzly

Which laws should they enforce, should they be able to guess which ones that matter to them or to you. Those 2 Jack wagons get hurt on your land guess who will foot the bill(Sure and the h#ll isn't you) the land owner will get the lawsuit.
FIND them and give them a BIG ticket. Period

Most trespasser feel the they shouldn't get a ticket just a slap on the wrist for breaking the law.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Mt point is rhat would you want that officer working on a trespassing case or the the guy that shot a tropjy elk amd left it to waste?

Or the shoplifter or the bank robber?

They are all crimes but which ones should they go after 1st or put in the man hours.

>Did they ever catch these guys?
>I came across the story
>on the UDNR's on patrol
>page and was wondering what
>ever happened with this.

Never caught them...:-(

Tree
Just saying they aren't back there looking for a small one, so if they kill a BIG one, they did in a sense poach a BIG one on your land so if they get a ticket for trespassing before hand they aren't poaching animals on your land or do anything else illegally.
So the act of trespassing just leads to a bigger deal down the road IMO.
I bet you wouldn't like the guy next door to come over to your pool every night and use it. IF it not their's why would it be ok for them to trespass on his land, what is he going to do take action himself(see huge problems) or let the LE arm take care of it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

The answer to the question of which laws I want enforced...how about all of them?

If the law will "deputize" me to police my property (pretending I'm the OP) how I see fit, then so be it. I'll sit out and shoot rubber bullets at these trespassing buzzards. Maybe even pepper spray them while they're rolling around on the ground in pain. But since I can't do that, I expect law enforcement to do their job.

And the vast majority of them are happy to enforce "unimportant" laws like trespassing.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom