Tri-pod

• Thread starter HardcoreOutdoor
  • Start date
H

HardcoreOutdoor

I have been a dyed in the wool Outdoorsmans and Manfrotto tripod fan for some time but have recently had my eyes opened through this forum to some other very fine models from Slik and Gitzo. For that I am grateful. I am always in search of the absolute best gear, regardless of cost.

However, despite my thorough searches of all the various fourms on this site nobody mentioned this one from Gitzo. Leave it to the French to come up with a carbon fiber titanium tripod to match your titanium rifle, stove, cook pot and tent stakes. It weighs only 35 ounces, extends to a height of 55 inches, folds to 15.3 inches, and comes in a beautiful leather case. Very nice. Check it out.

http://titanium.gitzo.com/#

By the way, they are only making 397 of these masterpieces and they go for $2500 each. That's two thousand five hundred dollars. I don't think they are gonna give me a pro deal on one so you probably won't see it on my recommended list. Hopefully one of you will belly up to the bar and give us a review. Can't wait.

Take care and thanks for all the information you provide.

Wade
www.hardcoreoutdoor.com

I bought two of them....giving them out for X-Mas presents! $2500 for a bipod? Nuts!!! Does it come with something to attach to it? HaHa

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom