Triangle Cattle unit 56

One of my hunters got assigned this place last year. It's just east of Des Moines, South side of the highway. Awesome Ranch, lots of antelope. We killed one by 0630 opening day last year after passing about 12-14 bucks. Ours ended up scoring 80 4/8.

Chris, I found the map we were provided for this ranch.Shoot me a pm with your email address and i can forward to you.

Carlos

I thought the youth tags were not ranch specific. My daughter drew a tag this year and there is no ranch assignment it says unit wide and private with permission. Am I missing something?

The youth tags are not ranch specific, but a youth can draw a non youth tag in the draw and those are assigned a ranch just like anyone else.

youth hunters can be assigned to a specific ranch if they chose hunt codes Ant-1-122 and Ant-1-123. The two hunts my daughter has drawn she was assigned to the Triangle Cattle Ranch and Chavez Mountain Corp. It looks like the other youth hunts are for the entire unit/s listed per respective hunt code.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom