TripleK!!! PICS???

B

bobcatbess

O.K.!!!

I GIVE THE GIRL A CHANCE TO UNLOAD THE KIDS!!!

ANY PICTURES YET???

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D :D

LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-06 AT 11:44PM (MST)[p]Here ya go Bessie!

Got Trash???

Hey look...a pooper! What a great privacy gate. Too bad the other three sides of the pooper are open and just 50 feet off the road.
ThePooper.jpg

What's in that pooper? Oh...poop, of course. Gross. Yeah..my 2 year old thought it was cool to pee in it.
WhatsInThePooper.jpg

Got enough shag carpeting for the double wide? If not I know where you can get some!
GotShag.jpg

OOOOO...RED shag!
RedShag.jpg

OOOOOO...YELLOW shag!
MoreShag.jpg

Muffler fell off the vehicle. Awww screw it...let's just throw it under this tree.....
Muffler.jpg

Nobody will notice it under here with all this other junk all around....
MoreJunk.jpg

LeanTo1.jpg

Junk1.jpg

JunkyFirepit.jpg

Everybody say TRASHY!!!
KidsAtTrashyCamp.jpg

And there ya have it! The Trashiest Camp Site ever. And that's not even half of the junk out there. I'd need a big wood hauling trailer to clean that place out. I did take some junk with me though. They're drilling a well just a stone's throw down the ridge from this campsite though so before long the whole area may be dozed to make a location.

And here are some sheds my kids found. My 2 year old sure was proud of his spike shed. He even napped with it.
AllyKaiSheds.jpg

So much water in the pond my kids were calling it "the lake." lol
RookiesAtThePond06.jpg

BEEN THERE!!!

AND SEEN THAT!!!

AW THE CARPET!!!

THE CHAIR!!!

THE MUFFLER!!!

THE OIL DRUM!!!

THE BLM NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT FOR 30-40 YEARS!!!

YA,IF YOU GET LOOKING AROUND THERE AIN'T THREE TREES THAT DON'T HAVE FLAGS ON THEM!!!

3 & 4 YEARS AGO WE WERE OUT THERE & THEY WERE FLYING REMOTE DRILL RIGS AROUND WITH CHOPPERS!!!

THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS THEV'VE HAD THERE THUMPER SIZMAGRAPH MACHINES ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

4 YEARS AGO WE FOUND TWO DRILLING RIGS STASHED LONG BEFORE THEY HAD IT O.K.ED TO DO THE DRILLING,DOES THAT TELL YOU ANYTHING???

THE BOOK CLIFFS ARE GONNA TAKE A MAJOR CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!

I EXPECT THERE TO BE OIL/GAS LOCATIONS EVERYWHERE!!!

ONCE THIS HAPPENS I EXPECT TO SEE THE DEER HUNTING GO DOWN HILL!!!

WELL,I WAS EXPECTING SOME 30"+ PICTURES BUT I'VE HEARD FROM SEVERAL PEOPLE ITS PRETTY TOUGH TO FIND A 30"ER!!!

LOOKS LIKE THE KIDS WERE HAVING FUN,THATS WHAT COUNTS!!!

THANKS FOR REMINDING ABOUT THE TRASHIEST CAMPSITE,IN ANOTHER 100 YEARS SOME OF THAT STUFF WILL ROT AWAY & SOME WON'T!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D :D

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-06 AT 08:09AM (MST)[p]Those choppers are still out there. 2 of them flying every single day. They're up higher though. The seismograph company was the one who left those oil drums out there near that that camp...I don't know how they ended up near that firepit but it sure does add some ambience, doesn't it?. LOL They also left blasting caps...boxes of them...and a bunch of trash. And who knows what'll happen once they start cooking that shale to get the oil out of it. Can't destroy the landscape more than a location does, I suppose.

The coolest thing my kids found out there though, was a cow elk carcass. She'd been dead a couple of years. The bones were picked clean and the hide was curled back quite a bit but my kids thought it was so cool. LOL She was on her back with her head resting on a log, the head is kinda wedged in a Y on the log, so it looks like she was positioned there. The mystery of her death is very intriguing to them. Unless animals die on the side of steep ridges, on their backs with their head resting on logs like that, I'd say it was a human kill. I just hope the meat wasn't wasted, but it doesn't look like any of the hide is disturbed, although I didn't perform a very up close elk autopsy. LOL Dead cow elk...much cooler than a trashy camp site.(to my kids...for entertainment factor) ;-)

Black choppers in the Bookcliffs? I smell a conspiracy...
Nice pics Jenn! Thanks for e-mailing them to me too! Those sure are some cute kids - the second cutest bunch I think I have ever seen! Where's the baby? That campsite too trashy to let him crawl around?

Bobcat - there are plenty of 30'ers out there - they just ain't down the roads that TK's rig can go down!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

It's not so much the oil locations that will bother the deer but the paving of the road that will make it a lot more accessible to all the hundreds of thousands of people who will chase the deer that will affect them. That's the big concern. If the Seep Ridge Road gets paved - bye bye Bookcliffs.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>Since when did oil well locations
>bother deer?

I don't think the locations themselves bother the deer, but their habitat sure is destroyed to make way for those drilling rigs. Big stands of Pinyon and junipers get wiped out to make way for locations. What Bobcat is saying is that we don't know what will happen out there. If drilling continues the way it's going, and Pioneer says it's going to poke 100 more holes out there (that's just ONE company), then alot of the deer habitat will be destroyed. I'm sure not ALL of it will be destroyed, but that much activity out there is bound to have an impact on the herd. It COULD happen. I'd like to take a more optimistic viewpoint, but it does worry me.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-06 AT 11:30AM (MST)[p]>Black choppers in the Bookcliffs? I
>smell a conspiracy...
>Nice pics Jenn! Thanks for e-mailing
>them to me too! Those
>sure are some cute kids
>- the second cutest bunch
>I think I have ever
>seen! Where's the baby? That
>campsite too trashy to let
>him crawl around?
>

Here's the baby! Yeah, too trashy to put him down, so his daddy held him and read the newspaper to him. Look! The Salt Lake Tribune from 2004 stuck in a tree. How handy.
The2004News.jpg

Didn't want him to go in the pond either so Daddy held onto him once again. Put a goatee on the baby and he's his Daddy's mini-me, huh? lol
KolbKenyonPond.jpg

>Bobcat - there are plenty of
>30'ers out there - they
>just ain't down the roads
>that TK's rig can go
>down!
>
Yeah...and I'm ever in stealth mode with 2 fighting kids, a 2 year old who doesn't know how to lower the volume and a fussing baby. LOL

YUP!!!

IF TripleK DIDN'T SEE ANY BIG BOYS IT MEANS ITS OVER WITH!!!

THEY'VE SHOT THE BOOK CLIFFS OUT AGAIN!!!

I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN 3 TIMES IN MY LIFE!!!

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN???

YOU CAN'T SHOOT MORE THAN YOU HAVE???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THE OIL/GAS & SHALE OUGHT TO FINISH IT OFF!!!

Hey bob, I went out yesterday (nov 28) and didnt see a 30"er and only saw one big buck a 28 4x5 with deep forks, pretty sad. I also think they have issued to many tags for the bookcliffs over the short few years its been opened back up.

MM Member since 1999. Jake H

JakeH!!!

I NOW ELECT YOU INTO THE UDWR!!!

YOU CAN SEE IT & SO CAN SEVERAL OTHERS!!!

BUT CAN THE DWR SEE ANYTHING BUT THE $$$???

THE ONLY bobcat AGREEING WITH YOU,THEY HAVE ISSUED TOO MANY TAGS!!!

AC!!!

IS THAT YOU???

YES THERE IS QUITE AN IMPACT ON HERDS WHEN THEY INVADE AREAS WITH DRILLING AND LOCATIONS!!!

ITS QUITE COMMON TO SEE SEVERAL DEER IN THE BOOKCLIFFS THATS BEEN HIT BY THE TRAFFIC THATS OUT THERE NOW ALSO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GLAD TO HEAR YOU HERE ON M.M.!!!

Ya it's me.

I can see if the pave roads that it will affect them, but rig rats boucin down washboards shouldn't bother them much.

IT AIN'T JUST THE BOUNCIN DOWN THE ROADS!!!

I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN IN A FEW AREAS & THEY ALL WENT DOWN HILL!!!

THEM RIG RATS ARE SOME POACHIN SOB'S!!!

TAKE MY WORD!!!

THE BOOKS ARE ON A DOWN HILL SWING RIGHT NOW!!!

NOT A FRICKEN TREE OVER THERE THAT AIN'T GOT THREE FLAGS ON IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HOPEING I'M WRONG,BUT I DON'T THINK I AM!!!

I'm with ya, AC. I just worry about the effects of too much drilling but I don't think anybody else is worried about it much right now.

Hey...if I want a 2nd DSL connection in another part of my house is it just the 44 dollar trip charge and how fast can you get to Neola to get it done for me if I call it in?

The only JENN really happy not to be in Marketing anymore hanging up Christmas decorations, borrowing AC's ladder, and building light parade floats! (I do miss voicing the company's commercials though. Now I just get to be that annoying girl you hear when you're on hold or the girl who tells you the person you have called is unavailable.)

What a bunch of sweet kids! Looking forward to my 1st grand babies. Got two comming this spring!

Regarding the trash! When we go to AZ each year shed hunting, we just gather all the crap up that's been left and burn it in the fire pit! the only thing we've ever spared was a crapper somebody left. "Came in real handy"

P.S. UPS just dropped the baby CAMO stuff off. I don't get to go to the shower, but I'll bet I'm the hit of the show!

THANKS!! 3K's

RUS

>
>P.S. UPS just dropped the baby
>CAMO stuff off. I don't
>get to go to the
>shower, but I'll bet I'm
>the hit of the show!
>
>
>THANKS!! 3K's
>
>RUS

Thank you, Rus! I sure like my kiddos. And you're welcome. Can't wait to see pics of your grandbabies in that cammo stuff. I hope you get a girl cuz those ruffle butt cammo covers sure are cute!
Jenn

>Easiest way is to just get
>a wireless modem.

I know, I know(I already have one)....I was just giving you a hard time. LOL Just asking annoying work questions outside of work.(I hate when people do that)

;-) I miss giving all you guys a hard time.

No problem Tk You KNow I love when people ask me about work stuff. AT the grocery store, while I am trying to watch my sons wrestle, and a special thanks to the woman who complained about her DSL speed through the bathroom door at the Mavrick while I was trying to take a Queech.

I SHOULD OF STOPPED BY & ASKED Rustynail WHAT THE HELL I COULD DO ABOUT THIS CAPS-LOCK PROBLEM I'VE BEEN HAVING FOR SEVERAL YEARS!!!

LOOKED LIKE HE MIGHTA BEEN WORKING ON HIS HOUSE WHEN I WENT BY SO I DIDN'T!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT SHOULD OF BEEN A PUTER TECH!!! :D :D :D :D

TSK TSK TSK- The picture with the spool in the middle of all the branches..... Isn't that a "hut".. Couldn't that have been a child's hut that was, oh, maybe, started some 20 years or so ago?????? I bet that there have been many children and THEIR CHILDREN that have played in that "hut". I does look as if someone has done a little remodeling???? HMMMMM Wonder how Gram M would feel to see some of these pictures again and read so many of these posts?????

RockSLd
"Those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-07 AT 00:04AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-07 AT 11:46?PM (MST)

SNIFF...SNIFF....you guys smell that? Smells like a big, fat, TROLL from the Basin. Yep...defintely a troll. A troll with a trashy campsite.

>RockSLd
>"Those who live in glass houses
>should not throw rocks"

BWA HA HA HA HAAHAHAHA! You're funny! MY campsite has not been the joke of The Bookcliffs for over 20 years now, has it? Nope! But that campsite sure has! Oh but OUR campsite has had someone cutting it up for the last few years...you wouldn't happen to know anything about THAT now would you?

>TSK TSK TSK- The picture
>with the spool in the
>middle of all the branches.....
>Isn't that a "hut"..
>Couldn't that have been a
>child's hut that was, oh,
>maybe, started some 20 years
>or so ago?????? I
>bet that there have been
>many children and THEIR CHILDREN
>that have played in that
>"hut". I does look as
>if someone has done a
>little remodeling???? HMMMMM

Yeah...but it still looks trashy. You can't argue that...so make fun of it like I do. These pictures don't lie. And I DID mention in one of my other posts that the seismograph company was the one who left the oil drums there and that I have no idea how they got in there by the hut next to the firepit.

Feelin' a little hurt that I made fun of your good buddy's campsite and maybe some of YOUR campsite, are ya? Get over it and clean it up then.

Your cousin, Jenn

>Your cousin, Jenn

Sorry TripleK, I'm not a relation of yours. Only someone who at one time or another has camped with you and yours. I know the campsites (all three to be exact) that you have referenced to in many of the posts. And I know of the exact campsite that you have taken the pictures of.

>Feelin' a little hurt that
>I made fun of your good buddy's
>campsite and maybe some of YOUR campsite,
>are ya?

If I remember correctly wasn't it GRAM M's campsite that you have referenced to on this thread? Isn't it her campsite that you've taken the pictures of? I'm not hurt that you have made fun of the campsite. To each their own.

>Smells like a big, fat, TROLL

Nope, wouldn't call myself a TROLL. GRAM M never treated me with nothing but respect and I her. I just felt that it was sad to see a grand-relation of hers say what they've said.

RockSLd

Look here Tooele-

>
>If I remember correctly wasn't it
>GRAM M's campsite that you
>have referenced to on this
>thread? Isn't it her
>campsite that you've taken the
>pictures of? I'm not
>hurt that you have made
>fun of the campsite.
>To each their own.
>

Uh..yeah one pic...the pic w/the oil drums left by the seis. company is Gram M's and Uncle C's campsite. More evidence of the inconsiderate nature of some people, which is why I posted that one. It's not just hunters who leave messes out there.
>
>>Smells like a big, fat, TROLL
>
>Nope, wouldn't call myself a TROLL.

Um...yeah you are. If you weren't, you would've emailed me privately instead of trying to stir crap up in a thread on your very first post.

>GRAM M never treated me
>with nothing but respect and
>I her.

Of course she did. She's a great lady. Fun to be around and welcomed everyone into the Bookcliffs and was Gram M to everyone out there. Too bad you all didn't respect the land enough to clean up after yourselves though.

>I just felt
>that it was sad to
>see a grand-relation of hers
>say what they've said.
>

Well...I think it's sad that that camp is such a trashy disgrace! Why is it so sad that I would state the obvious regardless of WHO camped there? Anyway...if Gram M is proud of that campsite and the way it was left (and I doubt she is) and defends you and your buddies who stayed there then that's sad too. It's pretty sad that someone else mentioned it in the first place in a "TRASHIEST CAMP SITE EVER" thread, isn't it? I didn't even bring it up. But it is a great example of how trashy and disrespectful of the land some people can be, isn't it?

If you stayed there maybe you ought to rally your friends and get out there and clean it up cuz Gram M and Uncle C sure aren't in good enough health to do so.

>
>RockSLd
>"Those who live in glass houses
>should not throw rocks"
>
You're the one throwing rocks all the way from Tooele, RockSLd. I never lived in that house and I didn't mess it up and certainly didn't mess up my own house out there. You stayed there and would rather sit around and feel "sad" about someone who doesn't like the mess you left than clean it up. THAT IS SAD.

RE: Look here Tooele-

>Tooele

?????????
Nope, ST GEORGE. I throw rocks from ST GEORGE.

>If you stayed there

Nope, just a vist a time or two. A little time with them and a little time with you. Moved on to warmer weather.

Sorry to hear about the health of GRAM M.

RockSLd

Bobcat,

I saw your post with all that personal property someone left in the hills. Don't take any of it beacause that's stealing. Remember what happened when I took that grill?

patience!!!

I AIN'T NEVER HAD A BIG ENOUGH/EMPTY ENOUGH TRUCK TO CLEAN THIS PLACE UP!!!

YA,I REMEMBER WHEN YOU TOOK THE GRILL!!!

YOU WERE ONLY IN MM TROUBLE ONCE!!!

I'VE BEEN IN MM TROUBLE SO MANY TIMES I CAN'T REMEBER IT ALL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHO KKK'S FRIEND/RELATIVE IS??? :D :D :D

>
>THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHO KKK'S
>FRIEND/RELATIVE IS??? :D :D :D
>
I'd like to know too since this person seems to know alot about me and my family. Kinda creepy, huh? I'll call all my cousins and brothers and hash it out and we'll have this person figured. I have a few ideas already.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom