Tripod adapter for 10X42EL

kicker

Was wondering if any of you use them and are they worth the money? Also where did you get yours?

Thanks,

Kicker

I got a pair a couple of years ago. I absolutely love them. They are far superior to any other glass I have used. Get some and don't look back.

Coulee, i actually do have a pair that i bought about 2 years ago and have never looked back. I was inquiring about the TRIPOD ADAPTER that hooks onto the EL's. Do you have that?

Kicker

I don't care for Swarovski's adapter-it's not very durable. I think you'd be better of using the "Outdoorsman's" EL adapter. It's a lot more hunter friendly.

I have the Swaro tripod adapter for the EL's and it works great but I think Prism is right, it is not strongly made and it could easily get broken. Get the Outdoorsmans tripod adapter. fatrooster.

The Outdoorsman Sporting Store is who they are talking about. Most of the west states have these stores now.

Brian

Actually the Outdoorsmans is a store in Pheonix, Arizona that specializes in optics and hunting gear. They even have thier owne hunting magazine. Over the years they have started building thier owne tripod along with many accessories to go along with it. Look at Outdoorsmans.com to get in touch with them. Thier products are top of the line in quality and thier sales staff are very knowledgeable when it comes to optics. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom