Trivia Contest

Runnoft

Well, I lost the Trivia Contest during our church pot-luck dinner last night by 1 point!
... Not only did I get the last question wrong, but was immediately asked to leave.
The question was: "Where do women have the curliest hair?"

Apparently the correct answer is * Fiji Islands *

LOL....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Sorry you lost; I would have guessed Western Samoa.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

The correct answer is the Fiji Islands. However, the exact island in which a womans hair grows the curliest is on the island named Punani Island. It is an island known for its exotic bearded clam population.

Steve
T&A Inspector

That would be the island due north of "Comeoniwannalaya".

The men there suffer from the dreaded disease, "Lackanookie", because the female population is low.

They were overrun by a neighboring island people, known as the "Imagonnadoya", a tribe with some distinct Italian influence.

These people have a seperate, but close, connection to some southern island neighbors, who refer to themselves as the,
"Imagonnadoyomomma"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom