Troll nominations

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Like the "Oscars" I thought it may be amusing to make nominations for suspected MM trolls. Some are easier votes than others, & since we all can't visit every forum in order to sleuth out this kind of info.
Make your nominations now.

>>> .....& the 1st nomination goes to (Bearbow)

Well, if your talking about the campfire only then I won't say, cuz you're not supposed to question the mods......

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

A TROLL IS ANYBODY CRUZIN THROUGH THE MONSTERMULEYS BOARD TRYING TO STIR UP CRAP.

WITH THAT IN MIND, I THINK I HAVE A HANDS DOWN WINNER:......MOOSIE!!! OSCAR ASKED...HOW MANY GUYS ON MM HAVE AT ONE TIME WANTED TO KICK MY BUTT. IT WAS A FUNNY QUESTION, NOT ONE YOU HEAR EVERYDAY ...I DID GET A KICK OUT OF IT.-----YD.

Well true but Moosie only really does it every month or two, its pretty infrequent.

I think the hands down winner would have to be Bobcatbess, he's up to his eyes in about every post that comes along stirring it up, calling names etc etc.

I don't know the correct definition, but I know one when I see em.
Here's one under a bridge

460c0745263e6b8c.jpg

Here's one with boobies.
460c08532a7d3716.jpg

You are my hero dude!!!! That is too funny man! I'd vote for Bess, most of his posts are rather funny though.....I like the ones where he invites people to take a trip up to Altamont to throw down in front of the Maverik store.

What are the odds Moosie knocked up his wife AGAIN while on vacay? How could she pass that opportunity???.....I mean look at him. Did anyone start a pool?

Troll (Internet)From Wikipedia,

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to "bait" users into responding.

...As far as "baiting" I feel that I am on top. You could call me a Master Baiter. Throughout the last 4-5 years if you look at some of the hottest posts it's one's I've baited you punks into replying to. I don't do it often but if done now and then it's great. Like taking candy from kids at halloween. Sure, it's easy, but very rewarding afterwards !!!!!

As far as Knocking up the wife, She's good to go without child as far as we know. 4 boyz is alot of work. I'm coaching 4 days a week right now and a Scout master running programs.

I wonder who would get the top vote if we asked who the Mods deleted the most posts from (them punks know who they are) here yet still is able to post and is not banned ? I might fall in that catagory too. Please send both awards to my home address. If you do not kno wwere I live, Jsut ask the guys that have Searched me out wanting to Kick my but, Found out my name and phone number, and called my house..... :)

......trolling? some of you need it ;)

-Moosie

People, they thin' I don't know a Buttload of Crap About the Gosple, but I do. (Nacho Libre)

DALLAN, BESS IS ON THE BOARD EVERYDAY & 5 TIMES ON SUNDAYS. HE 'S NOT A TROLL ....HE'S A REGULAR. A TROLL PASSES THROUGH NOW & THEN TO STIR IT UP WHEN THEIR BORED IN THEIR WORLD.----YD.

DallanC!!!

AIN'T STIRRING NOTHING UP!!!

ALOT OF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH WHEN I OFFER IT!!!

AND I'LL BET YOU'RE STILL PI$$ED CUZZ YOU KNOW I'LL DO A TUNE-UP IF I HAVE TO???

AS I'VE STATED MANY OF TIMES!!!

KEEP YOUR WHEELER LEAGAL & YOU'LL NEVER ONCE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BUYING A NEW PISTON!!!

ME CALL SOMEBODY NAMES???

I DO CALL A JACKASS A JACKASS!!!

NO THATS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU EITHER!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! }> }> }> }> }>

NOW TO POST WHAT I WAS GONNA POST BEFORE READING DallanC'S COMMENT!!!

fdhunter WOULD QUALIFY WITH TOP HONORS AS BEING A TROLL!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYBODY WOULD GET THAT MAD OVER KNOWING THEY HAVE NO CHANCE OF HUNTING A UTAH BIG STINKY!!!

THIS OLE BOY GETS FUMED OVER IT!!!

GET A GRIP fdhunter!!!

TROLL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! }> }> }>

I know a guy that comes on here and trolls with his pop-up-gear...Oh that's a troller my Bad.........RIMROCK

Hand down the biggest troll hasn't been on here for a few years,(under his old name anyway)

Strider was his handle and he would talk smack and stir it up real good.Only person on MM that I really would travel to, to kick his ass.....other than moosie of course:)

horsepoop.gif

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-07 AT 08:43AM (MST)[p]hey juicey I mean moosie looks to me like you needed a good sun screen lotion(or some kind of lube at spf 200) rub down every time you show your hunk type chest!
RACK

I don't know how any of you can call Zim, Bearbow, or whatever he goes by a "troll"
He has a different opinion than some of you guys, but he isnt stirring the pot like some do.. If he was a troll, he would have to be lying about his opinions to get a rise out of you, I don't think that is the case with him.

Well, I'd like to nominate a couple of trolls who have only ever posted to try and make me mad. RckSlide and booterskuggs. RckSlide left that trashy campsite out in the Bookcliffs and then got mad at me for posting pics of it and threatened to tell my 86 year old Grandmother on me. LOL

booterskuggs....I renamed him cooterscum...fell in love with my husband, stole a pic of him and posted it on the General forum. You still holding that torch for my guy, cooterscum? You like big guys, don't you, queenie?

A troll usually only has a few posts. A troll will make up a new name to hide behind and come around only to cause trouble. Dallan...Bobcat is NOT a troll....in any way shape or form. He's a regular member of this site who contributes alot, has an opinion and isn't afraid to assert it. Not everyone agrees with him and plenty of people like to troll HIM, but he is not a troll. He is not on here to cause trouble.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-07 AT 08:21AM (MST)[p]Moosie...you are sooo not a troll either. Some of the funniest posts around are Moosie's posts. Trolls aren't around to amuse others like that, they amuse only themselves at the expense of others and Moosie is pure entertainment most of the time.

I was called a Troll for the first few years I came here. People just thought I was here to get guys to come over to Hunttalk. I think after a couple years people realised I came here jsut to make fun of the Utards :) You would think after 5-6 years I would be tiered of it ... but, nope, It's still fun !!!

-Moosie

People, they thin' I don't know a Buttload of Crap About the Gosple, but I do. (Nacho Libre)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom