trooper to lose job?

.i dont think she should lose her job. maybe just keep her from h{unting for a year.that would be really be hard on her,,,}:damed if you do. damed if you dont.

A common thought process for cops is if they know you are doing something wrong (in their mind) anything it takes to catch you is OK, even if illegal or against policy.

It's justified in their mind because they busted the bad guy.

Have I done it? Maybe a few times but have learned that it's better to just say, "I'll get you next time."

No it isn't.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

My only question is why is this in a hunting forum. Go to KSL or Salt Lake tribune if interested and you can read all about it.

LET'S TALK HUNTING!!!

redmanwill:
I haven't seen your name on starting any new threads to talk about hunting.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-12 AT 12:44PM (MST)[p]WOW!!! Sorry to piss in your wheaties Gator. Let the thread continue. I'd hate to offend anyone!!!

Personally, I think if what she did even took one DUI off of the road she is a Hero in my book. Who knows how many lives she saved. I am not agreeing with her methods, but let's not villify Batman.
DUI is the lowest of the low. Shows a complete lack of caring and respect for others. It puts everyone, including my children, in danger every day and I have no respect for it.

SHE sure tagged alot of DUI.

Sorta I got him confused with the guy who she arrested because he had taken his seizure medication. however my point is easily made out of this article.

http://www.utahduilawblog.com/2010/...uhp-trooper-lisa-steed-makes-wrongful-arrest/

"We began to look into the background of Trooper Steed, although she has indeed been lauded for her work pulling drunk and impaired drivers off the road, she has also been chastised. Judge Robert Faust said of her alleged disregard for some UHP policy,that is was "especially troubling.""

"Neeley says in his cases, Steed often fails to conduct field sobriety test in front of the dash cam video that is mounted in her car. That is a UHP policy,"

She is out for numbers and does not care whos reputation she ruins in the process.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom