Trophy NM Barbary Sheep Hunt - Benefit Raffle

LCHC

Posted in Classified Ads but thought I would post on NM also.

Hello NM Monster Muley friends wanted to let you guys know about a benefit raffle for a friend. My friend has gone through lots of bad stuff within the last year including leukemia and chemo; he had bladder cancer among lots of other problems. They removed his bladder, part of his intestine, he had prostate cancer, etc., etc., etc. His medical bills are well over $450,000 with very little medical insurance. So a good friend and I came up with a small benefit raffle to help out a little.

Trophy Barbary Sheep Hunt ? Benefit Raffle. New Mexico Private Ranch ? Fully guided. Meals & Lodging provide. 3-1/2 Days hunting with 3 days lodging. A maximum of 500 tickets will be sold @ $20.00 each. Drawing will be held January 1, 2015. Contact me if interested in purchasing any tickets. This ranch is one of the best in the state and holds lots of Barbary sheep. Chance at getting a 28-30? is very realistic. Hunt dates TBD and will try and work with your schedule.

Call or txt me at 575-649-1952 or Call David at 575-642-0205

Thanks for any help and happy hunting.

LCHC

A few questions about this hunt that people have asked.

1. Can it be transferred? Yes 100% since it is a private land hunt.

2. You will be guided by one of the 4 guides that have been on the ranch for years. Not me cause I will be on a management hunt during the same time. I will get to meet the lucky hunter as well as help out however that I can.

3. We are trying to have my friend on the ranch during that time so we can present him with the check to help with the medical bills. The lucky hunter will also get to meet him if it all works out.

4. Send me a txt or message for address and once you buy your ticket we will send you your ticket stub.

Thanks again for your help.

Nice going Tye on helping out your friend in this time of need.

I sent you an email.

Ted

One new thing to add to this benefit raffle.

My great friend Robert Major owner of Major Wildlife Studio in Las Cruces, NM is putting up $500 worth of taxidermy work towards the winners trophy mount. If you know Robert you know that he is top notch as a person and it really shows with his work. Great guy and great shop so stop in sometime and say hi.

Big Thanks to Major Wildlife Studio for this.

Here some more for the pot. Another great friend by the name of Rusty Silva of Antler Obsession Outdoors - owner and outfitter has donated the meat processing for the lucky winner.

Thanks so much Rusty for your help.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-14 AT 02:38PM (MST)[p]Here something else from the good guys at NM Desert Dogs for the raffle as well.

LCHC, I'm a co-Founder of New Mexico Desert Dogs based out of las cruces. We'd love to add to the package. We'd gladly like to throw in a NMDD Swag Pack to your raffle.

Wow it's great to see hunters coming together for a great cause.

Thanks NM Desert Dogs

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Tickets sales are going pretty good but I have been fielding lots of questions. This hunt is fully transferable as well as could be sold to a different hunter. Value of the hunt is $4500-5000 on this ranch

I have been mailing out tickets stubs as $$ comes in. However I'm headed out on a coues deer hunt and then taking my son hunting next weekend so I won't be able to answer any questions or mail out ticket stubs until I get back from the hunts. I will mail you your tickets stubs once I get into town.

You can buy tickets by sending ticket $ to:

P.O. Box 1566
Mesilla Park, NM 88047

Also, if you have an questions send me a message and I will answer them once I get back to a computer.

Thanks so much for you support.

Tye Lightfoot aka LCHC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom