Trophy Ridge Bow Sights

300WSM

I've been looking hard at the Trophy Ridge bow sights that have the vertical pin allignment. I was wondering of you guys could tell me anything good or bad about these sights that you have heard about or experienced. Thanks.

i have one on both of my bows, they are great. The thing I like about them is that no matter which direction they come from you have a great field of view and can keep your head down if they are coming from right to left. Also they seem to gather light and the fiber is small. The only hold back that I have is they need more colored fibers instead of just the 2 (red-yellow)

I bought one and got rid of it. I thought that the pins and fiber optics were too flimsy for heavy brush and didnt like the verticlle alignment. Went to a Spott Hogg and love it. Three years ago I slipped on the ice while out hunting and landed hard on my bow, sight down, The Spott Hogg held up without a ding or going out of adjustment. After 5 years or so, I have yet to make any adjustments on it. I doubt that I will buy any other brand.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

The old style sights sucked.I had them on my bow and no matter how hard you cranked on the screws the dang thing would come lose after about 50 shots and then I would have to resight.I hated them but they were newer at that time maybe they've come along since then.I use montana black gold and have had no problems.

Put the Trophy Ridge on my bow about 3 years ago and like them alot. I also like the open view and the low light pins. I've had no problem with the pins coming loose.

Ed

Love mine but don't get guide series. Mine broke after about 50 shots. Traded in the fancy adjustable mount (after it broke) for the older mount. The adjustment screw hole eliminated any strength due to it's diameter compared to the mount arms width. TR immediatly replaced with the base I asked for and gave me a sight light that I can only use to shoot rabbits at night. Spot Hog is supposed to be a nice sight, but I love the inline pins and open view.

i have a tr guide series in camo, 5 - .019 steel pins. it has been on one mule deer hunt last year. switched to a sword when i got back home. you can try it to see if you like it and return it if you don't. $75.00

jason

I just ordered a Trophy Ridge site. I will post back on here how well I like it, after I use it. The vertical pin allignment is what made me want to give these a try.

"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

My site arrived last week, and I mounted it on my bow this weekend. So far so good. It takes a little getting used to, but I like it.

"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom