TROPHY TAKER SEVEN PIN SIGHT???

medicinebow

I AM LOOKING INTO PURCHASING A NEW SIGHT AND AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS SIGHT. I KNOW IT IS RELATIVELY NEW TO THE MARKET, BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO. ON THIS SIGHT? (LIKE IT, DON'T LIKE IT, DURABLE, EASY TO ADJUST, THAT SORT OF THING!!)
THX
MB

I'm not familiar with a Trophy Taker 7 pin sight. But Spot-Hogg has a new 7 pin sight out. I shoot a Spot-Hogg Real Deal and love it! Can't go wrong with a Spot-Hogg.

Seven pins is alot, to me that seems like a good way to get pin confusion as some people get pin confusion with alot less pins than that. I use three, its enough for me. I would assume its a quality product though with the trophy taker name on it.

I shoot the Spott Hogg "Seven Deadly Pins" and love it. Mine are set from 30 to 90 yards. If you practice at longer distances (even if you have no intention of shooting an animal from that far) it makes you consentrate more and will make your short range much more accurate. I have an 11 pin sight that I shoot up to 150 yards with. It is a b!tch to shoot at that distance but it forces you to consentrate! I have lost a looooooooooooot of arrows working on my long game but my short game is now almost instinctive.

Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

Eric

I just purchased the Trophy Taker 7-pin; it is awesome! You will have no trouble picking up your pin in low-light situations. I hunt N.Idaho country (i.e. thick brush!!) so I need an extremly strong sight to run thru the brush w/out worrying about a pin busting or getting bent. Like mentioned earlier, 7 pins is a lot, however if you dont want them on.....take them off. It's a great sight if you want to practice @ 100+ yds because the window is big enough to put more pins in if you want.

I have the Trophy Ridge sight and have nothing but good to say about it, the vertical pins are awesome, easily adjustable and has been durable so far. I would buy another one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom