Tropical storm Florence

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Most news sources are reporting about a dozen deaths so far, last I saw. How many will the left claim?

How many of those deaths are part of the normal death rate and would have happened anyways? You know, never let a good static that can be easily twisted for presentation to the average Joe go to waste.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

A dozen is funny ?

Trump git his azz handed to him for his lies on Puerto Rico even by republicans. look somewhere else for good news chumps.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

It's the south. who there isn't ignorant ?

But I bet it won't take 2 years to get their power back on.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>It's the south. who there
>isn't ignorant ?
>
>But I bet it won't take
>2 years to get their
>power back on.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Are they still thirsty down there? I hear theres millions of dollars worth of bottled water sitting on a tarmac. Wonder what they got locked up in warehouses out of sight? Couple fleets of electric co utility vehicles?

#livelikezac

>It's the south. who there
>isn't ignorant ?
>
>But I bet it won't take
>2 years to get their
>power back on.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

I'm sure Darwin could probably take as much credit as florence. Did you hear about the guy plugging an extension cord into a generator standin knee deep in water? Florence or not that guy wasn't long for this world.

#livelikezac

>
>Both Carolina's voted for Trump,
>what do you expect for
>christ's sake ?
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

They were all smart enough to leave. The libtards stayed believing the government would save them.

#livelikezac

It takes longer to get the power back on in puerto rico. Probably because they have no power poles there and it takes 2 years to get a permit to cut a tree down to make one.

"Both Carolina's voted for Trump, what do you expect for christ's sake ?"

Is your name Paul Zeiden by any chance...?

oCHO, you never stop proving how utterly stupid and bias you truly are. There are a lot of good people down here in the Carolinas that have lost almost everything that they own. It pisses me off to hear you describe these victims as ignorant. When in fact you are the ignorant one. This storm did not discriminate against the poor or the rich, left or right. It was and still is a disaster zone here in North Carolina. But to have a puke like you degrade people because of where they choose to live is beyond ignorant. I have friends that have water still standing in there house and some where the water has receded that was up to the ceiling of there house. It is not funny nor is it a political twist that have put these fine people in this situation. I live very close to the Cape Fear river and it was a historical flood. The water had never in recorded time ever been this high. The only good thing to come out of this is that the people have came together and helped each other out. Black, white, republican or democrat they all came together to help one another. So in closing let me pass on a little insight to you.
Shut the f**k up go straight to hell and don't stop falling until you see the red of the Devils eyes. You are sub human and only thrive on the suffering of others. You sew discord and deceit whenever you speak or write. You have no true friends. You are a piss poor excuse for a man.

Take 2 paddles when you are up the creek.

>"Both Carolina's voted for Trump, what
>do you expect for christ's
>sake ?"
>
>Is your name Paul Zeiden by
>any chance...?

Lmao! It's his brotha from anotha motha!

#livelikezac

I don't believe in hell, the devil, Trump or that Mexico will ever pay for the wall.

So go do yourself DIY. if I need a mouthbreather's opinion I'll ask DW.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I dont think anybody on here gives two $hitz what you believe. Half of us only come on here to see if you can top your last retarded post. So far you havent disappointed. You just keep getting more ignorant by the day...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom