Troubled youth help

fishnut

I'm helping out a buddie here and need some help. He has 1 maybe 2 young men that are having some issues that we think, getting them hunting will help. We are hoping to find a land owner with a voucher for cow elk. We think this may really help them in the long run. Any help in running one down would be really appreciated. PMs are very welcome. Thanks for the help.

Be careful!
Chris Kyle thought he'd help a fellow in "trouble" and it didn't work out well.
Sorry to be Debbie-Downer but I worry when I see "troubled" and "guns" in the same sentence.
I'm sure you know what you're doing however.
Zeke

Thanks for those who have tried to help. Many of you make me think that helping a kid out might bad idea. I guess we should just give up on the idea of helping him out. We probably shouldn't go to restaurants, sporting events or get on a plane either given the events of the world as of late.

No Fishnut that is not what we are saying, some of us just don't wanna see you on the 6 o'clock news because this troubled child shoots you. Off the bat I think to the time I tried the same thing and the kid went nuts luckily the gun was in the truck at the time. As for taking him out to hunt with you, I would do that for the first year and see how it goes. Maybe take him out to see some rutting bucks and the like, if that gets his goat them maybe a small game tag and see how he does with a bow or 22.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom