Truck & Camp Pics Contest - Sweet Prize!!!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
[font size=+1 color=darkred]Let's see pictures of your truck, campers, and/or campsites this hunting season![/font]
Post up your pictures and be entered to WIN a Limited Edition Mossy Oak Evolution CTS from Edge Products! We'll draw a winner October 31st to give you time to take some great pictures. Other prizes from Edge will be given out and Edge may just ask to use your picture in future ads! Please, tell your buddies to share pictures as well. The more, the better. Enjoy this season of hunting!

Edge Products would like to thank MonsterMuleys.com and their members for letting us be part of your hunting fun! If you are interested in purchasing one of these limited time offers of the Mossy Oak Evolution products for your truck or other truck performance products Edge has to offer, you can view more at www.edgeproducts.com.

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/2338mossy_oak_edge_products_image.jpg][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Here is our Camp. A 14' enclosed trailer with fold down bunks.
382220140902_154303.jpg

944120140902_184334.jpg

Here are a couple of shots I took while on a fishing and shed hunting trip this year. Fittingly, the constellation Orion the Hunter tracks westward behind this ancient Cottonwood tree. Oh if that big tree could talk!

5764image.jpg

601image.jpg

gaetz

Archery Deer camp in CA, in the eastern Sierra's. We made camp and tool off to hunt, didn't make it an hour before we were stuck! It all worked out though, my son was able to fill his tag a few days latter, it was I was really hoping for as this was his last chance to hunt deer before he left for the Marine Corp. He will be out in a year and a few months so looking forward to getting to hunt with him again!
8669p9010006.jpg

7282p9010022.jpg

Here is my cummins with my lab scouting. Hopefully some more pics to come.

1013113_4977099706771_193177232_n_zps6cf9412a.jpg

At the trailhead couple of years ago but I will get a fresh picture soon of the same setup so my picture is classified as 2014
269908_1839438187194_5071007_n_zps9541c407.jpg

You ever gonna Learn BIGJOHN?:D

>This is my current truck stuck
>in almost the same spot
>as the other truck.
8502image.jpg

>

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hey nfh?

What's the EDGE Advertisements in the back window?:D

>Here is my cummins with my
>lab scouting. Hopefully some more
>pics to come.
>
>
1013113_4977099706771_193177232_n_zps6cf9412a.jpg

>
>
>
>At the trailhead couple of years
>ago but I will get
>a fresh picture soon of
>the same setup so my
>picture is classified as 2014
>
>
269908_1839438187194_5071007_n_zps9541c407.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Elk Hunting with the family
7275titan_on_dryfork_mtn.jpg

New Mexico archery Deer hunt
9983imag0442.jpg

Bear Hunting with Hounds in New Mexico, Rigging
300imag0526.jpg

6809imag0528.jpg

7376imag0530.jpg

9516imag0293~01.jpg

Elk hunting last year on the LE Muzzy hunt.
7388imag2090.jpg

Scouting in New Mexico a couple years ago, this truck did have an EDGE in it.
9302imag1016.jpg

A good day of shed hunting.
9350imag0684.jpg

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

>Hey nfh?
>
>What's the EDGE Advertisements in the
>back window?:D
>
>
>
>
>
Cause I use to run a edge juice with attitude stacked with my Smarty with TNT Software. But a while ago I stacked my smarty with a MP-8 pressure box... The mp-8 and edge stack very well with the smarty.

I Know nfh!

Just RAZZIN Ya!

>>Hey nfh?
>>
>>What's the EDGE Advertisements in the
>>back window?:D
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>Cause I use to run a
>edge juice with attitude stacked
>with my Smarty with TNT
>Software. But a while
>ago I stacked my smarty
>with a MP-8 pressure box...
>The mp-8 and edge stack
>very well with the smarty.
>

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-14 AT 01:29AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/721710443989_716060898431122_3743592509335275048_n.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-14 AT 09:22PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/1651image.jpg
1070img_1529.jpg

Here is a picture of George, my Brittney, and our base of operation. He was one hell of a hunting dog and he excelled on trailing up wounded Bucks. My Rig back then was a 1976 Chev 4X4 heavy half ton shortbed fleetside. With the little six-pac cabover, it was one go most anywhere rig. I hunted many states and got into a lot of places most wouldn't put their rig in but she always got me there and back home, never ever left me stranded.

664george.jpg

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Heres my moose hunting camp for the next, Well, how ever long it takes.

Took this picture Yesterday!!!

8263100_4434a.jpg

And the truck on Browns Peak archery hunting 2 weeks ago.

8701100_4429a.jpg

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-14 AT 09:42PM (MST)[p]
7360imgp0328-1.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------support your local guzzlers. OHA life member,lapine oregon

9635imgp0329.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------support your local guzzlers. OHA life member,lapine oregon

30372014cougar.jpg

Average camp: maybe with mud, snow, sunshine, or any combination on a given day.
960camp.jpg

The ride's ride.
2128the_rides_ride.jpg

Typical view.
7859fall.jpg

Here's some pics I'm posting for Gator.

Unit H Wyo barebones hunting camp at it's best.

3108059.jpg

8613058.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

A few more for Gator

73141.jpg

29342.jpg

92413.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Colorado Sept 14.
My 2001 Dodge Dakota. Decked out just the way I want it. 5.9l V8, custom flatbed and bumper, airbags. Only downfall is poor gas mileage.
Springbar tent with 2 zipon bedrooms. Makes for a very comfortable camp.

6425001.jpg

5567005.jpg

"Unhitch one tailgate cable, support feet with tripod, done."

I'd be impacting the ground about 1:00 am for sure.

C:\Users\HP\Pictures\2014-09-20 7 point elk\7 point elk 056.JPG
C:\Users\HP\Pictures\2014-09-20 7 point elk\7 point elk 017.JPG

What a year this was. I went out for two days two weeks ago and missed two different 6 point bulls. Shot right over their backs on both of them. Pretty pathetic. Anyway... I was pretty PO at myself but was looking forward to my week I took off to hunt. I took my 11 year old boy up with me on Friday and he helped me to call in this 7 pointer 1/2 hour after we started hunting. He saw the whole show and did a heck of a job. It was all I hoped for as I just wanted to call in a bull for my son and then to end up getting a nice one was icing on the cake. Anyway the one picture is with my boy and the other with us packed up and ready to head out of the hills.

987_point_elk_017.jpg

44857_point_elk_056.jpg

Ill try this picture thing again...

What a year this was. I went out for two days two weeks ago and missed two different 6 point bulls. Shot right over their backs on both of them. Pretty pathetic. Anyway... I was pretty PO at myself but was looking forward to my week I took off to hunt. I took my 11 year old boy up with me on Friday and he helped me to call in this 7 pointer 1/2 hour after we started hunting. He saw the whole show and did a heck of a job. It was all I hoped for as I just wanted to call in a bull for my son and then to end up getting a nice one was icing on the cake. Anyway the one picture is with my boy and the other with us packed up and ready to head out of the hills.

C3 nice pic depicts the milkyway. At 5:00 in the morning you could reach up and touch the North star it was so visible and bright. The camp experience is a great part of the hunt. Well worth the effort.

A lot of fine pictures.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Great year this year. Undisclosed location and a friend with a tag made for a good pack-in camp. Success on harvesting a great bull and good friends made for a special camp.

On the way in...

1742014_on_the_way_to_elk_camp.jpg

Camp

17662014_elk_camp_tent_and_charro.jpg

Headed out...
93532014_elk_camp_on_the_way_down.jpg

All who wander are not lost.

My elk camp this year. My passenger seat breaks down flat for hauling ladders etc so I rig up a platform and sleep inside when by myself. It keeps me mobile when huntig various spots on the mountain range. I drive to were I want to start the next day and park it as level as I can. You can see the foam pad in the window.

9730img_1519.jpg

Get your photos posted up!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

2407dscn2241.jpg

382elk_hunt_utah_014.jpg

2506dscn2294.jpg

9466dscn2295.jpg

8019dscn2322.jpg

5434dscn2452.jpg

These two pics aren't from camp but Sarah and Madison sure are a big help by grinding burger meat and sealing bags for me :)
6329dscn2457.jpg

5291dscn2458.jpg

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

Still haven't gotten my Wyoming elk camp pictures sorted and uploaded so no pictures of the pack in camp from it.

Here's a picture of everything headed up and headed home though. Pretty crazy I was driving home with the Ranger and 2 ATVs and I was the only one in the truck.

I was pretty proud of getting both ATVs and the Ranger loaded up on the 12' trailer and the bed of the truck. Probably could have fit another big cooler in the bed of the Ranger too.

truck_trailer_loaded.jpg

The truck was dirtier than the OHVs.

Sorry for the delay in getting a winner picked, I was a bit late in contacting the folks at Edge Products, so it took a couple extra days. 11 actually. Sorry!!

Thanks to everyone who shared photos. LOTS of great pics. Fun to look through. The folks at Edge Products drew a winner.......

[font size=+2]And the WINNER is ... Hilblee (post 34)[/font]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Im sorry but you cant be serious... I saw more incredible pics in this thread that were all about DIY real hunting.. all I saw in that pic were Wheelers getting ready to go tear up the land.
BTW, sorry if my honesty pissez ya'll off.

It was not a contest for the "best" camp picture. If you shared any pic at all from a camp this year your name was put in the drawing for the prize.

Congrats Hiblee!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom