Trump and jobs with ford

notags2

Hey TOG how bout Ford keeping jobs here instead of letting them go to Mexico? Guess you will find a way to Credit Obama and hilly hag for that huh ?

>Hey TOG how bout Ford keeping
>jobs here instead of letting
>them go to Mexico?
>Guess you will find a
>way to Credit Obama and
>hilly hag for that huh
>?

He Won't Care!

As Long as He can find a way for Trump to buy Him a New King Ranch like Obama did!

[font color="blue"]It Was them Damn Lake Trout that took them Elk
out!:D[/font]

Oh yeah, Ford saw Trump's tweet and did an about face.

They had the Mexico thing on hold anyway so they figured why not hold off and see what Trump will give us. chroney capitalism can be very lucrative if you're big enough to make demands.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

those 3,000 jobs saved will make some workers very happy along with their families.

RELH

CwlqGyaXgAI_n4x.jpg

TOG you really think Trump had nothing to do with this ? Are you smoking something other than peyote in that pipe ? You talk about facts ? Do you have a clue what a fact is ?

>TOG you really think Trump had
>nothing to do with this
>? Are you smoking something
>other than peyote in that
>pipe ? You talk about
>facts ? Do you have
>a clue what a fact
>is ?

They're what he says they are.

Tog, you just keep doubling down on bad bets while your liberal pipe dream goes up in smoke.

*U.S. construction hits 10 year high
*Ford canceling Mexico plant, invest in Michigan.
Ford (F) CEO Mark Fields said the investment is a "vote of confidence" in the pro-business environment being created by Donald Trump. However, he stressed Ford did not do any sort of special deal with the president-elect.

*Wikileaks founder Julian Assange will again deny on the record that Russia was the source of hacked Democratic emails,

Admit it dude!

Ever Since your Girl Lost You've been in a Piss Poor Mood!

I Know not getting that Intern Job must Hurt!

But JUDAS!

Get over t!

The economy is on the same trajectory it's been on for years. It's Obama's economy until Jan 21st.

So now everything that happens is Trump's doing ? let me guess, just the good stuff. the bad stuff is still Obama's fault.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Did not Obama always blamed the bad stuff on Bush for his first term in office? Same rules should apply here also.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-17 AT 08:18PM (MST)[p]>Has anybody seen anything bad from
>Trump yet?

Not Yet!

Edited by Moderators

Tog, your friends in Mexico seem to think the Ford plant is because of Trump.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-04-14-45-38

So let's see if we all have this right, according to Tog.

Trump gets elected, and suddenly we see lots of good news.
Good news on jobs, and manufacturing staying in America, when they had planned to move.
Dollar gets stronger against world currencies.
Stock market jumps up
AND OBAMA GETS ALL THE CREDIT !
Yea Tog, that makes lots of sense.

Remember, throughout Obama?s administration, he blamed everything bad on W.

Eel you can bet they will not steal the bust of Winston Churchill that was in the White House for many years. Obama sent that back to England as he was not a fan of Churchill.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom