Trump Continues to Work for the Outdoors

I'll tell you what difference it can make after I see if this decision can be reversed.
What concern has he ever showed for the earth? Just the opposite. All he wanted was more drilling and pipelines to please his oil buddies. They're not happy with this decision but they understand why he's doing it.

Trump never does anything unless he has something personal to gain from it. In this case, it's re-election. Money and power is all he cares about.

It takes someone smarter than him to fool me.

Muley you may not be as smart as you think. As for the drilling and pipelines. One of Trump's campaign issues was that he was doing to make our country energy dependent and not have to worry about some middle east country jacking up the oil prices on us.
That pipeline also resulted in thousands of jobs and when it gets to Louisiana it will create many many thousands of full time jobs at the refineries that will be built there. That refined oil will be sold on the global market to shore up our economy.
What is your solution that is better then the above jobs and economy?
RELH

I'll tell you what difference it can make after I see if this decision can be reversed.
What concern has he ever showed for the earth? Just the opposite. All he wanted was more drilling and pipelines to please his oil buddies. They're not happy with this decision but they understand why he's doing it.

Trump never does anything unless he has something personal to gain from it. In this case, it's re-election. Money and power is all he cares about.

It takes someone smarter than him to fool me.

Ill assume you typed that on a plastic phone as you drives combustion engine, eat via diesel truck, heat your water/home via natural gas?

I'll be more impressed when he does something like this when he isn't trying to be re-elected.

And when he did it 14 months ago, why did he do it then? Like him or not, he's the hunter friendliest president we've had in our lifetime.

Muley

You take the win and fight the bad.

We will take Pendley not getting hearing, then fight to get him completely shut canned.

We will take GAOA and the refuges and fight clean water rollback.

But as a Utahn with the shut show that is still screwing with public land, I want the R clowns to see that we can have guns, not want abortion, and be pro public lands.

Many people are saying, he's the greatest ever, my gut tells me, many people have told me, trust me, I have a feeling, nobody knows more about this than him. I have a hunch, I hope, what have we got to lose. We'll see what happens. It's going to be incredibly tremendous, bigly and beautiful. Believe me. We'll see what happens. There's good people on both sides.

Many people are saying, he's the greatest ever, my gut tells me, many people have told me, trust me, I have a feeling, nobody knows more about this than him. I have a hunch, I hope, what have we got to lose. We'll see what happens. It's going to be incredibly tremendous, bigly and beautiful. Believe me. We'll see what happens. There's good people on both sides.

Fake news?

Hairy legs corn pop,

You vote for me I guarantee to raise your taxes.

I'm not taking your guns just your AR14's,

Lying dog Face Pony soldier,

You have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, you aint black,

I shouldn't have been such a wise guy

I may be Irish but I'm not stupid

We hold these truths self evident all men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing,

You're full of ****

In Delaware you can't go to a 7 Eleven or Dunkin Doughnuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.

Chuck stand up let em see you, Oh god love ya what am I talking about.

Oh wait you'r mom still alive. It's your dad who passed. God rest her soul

I want to be clear I'm not going nut

Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.

If John McCain wants to know where the bad guys live, come back with me to Afghanistan. We know where they reside, and it's not in Iraq.

Barack America

I promise you the president has a big stick

My memory is not as good as Justice Roberts

We chose truth over facts.

This is a big ******* deal.

I agree once (indeterminable) my times up

Hey Cali4x4 you forgot Biden about Obama- “clean and articulate” and how could you forget “the first uh uh uh , you know, we uh uh had uh uh where are re the uh uh ooops I just sharted. Okay I made that last one up but I’m probably not far off

I'll have to give Biden credit, he honestly believes in his heart that he is the only one who can defeat Ronald Reagan in November.

I didn't forget, just got tired of typing.

I am not afraid of Biden as much as I am of him being manipulated by the Left. Along with his greed (ie: lining Hunter Biden's pockets) deteriorated state of mind.

He will be the Left's puppet.

In a way he is running against Clinton and her inner circle since she still has not accepted her defeat and keeps putting her two cents in everytime she gets her fat butt off the commode.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom