Trump Exports Inspiration

this will turn out to be another Jussie Smollett story......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Ya, blame trump for the shooting. Shows how disconnected with reality some are and how much trump derangement syndrome has taken over. Morons. Thanks for posting that Ocho, shows how brilliant you are.

The gunman said he was definitely not a conservative and identified most with the Chinese commies. You are certifiable.

>The gunman said he was definitely
>not a conservative and identified
>most with the Chinese commies.
>You are certifiable.

FTW's kin?

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-19 AT 12:37PM (MST)[p]Leave it to the Christian to celebrate about a slaughter of people because they don't worship like he does and then the retard to thank him for posting.

Typical, "They will know we are Christians by our white supremacist hero". Or is that how it goes?

Nemont

Trump spews hate , and the world watches the US more than any nation on earth. past presidents sought to set a positive example in hopes others would follow our lead.

Today we have a president preaching hate . we are now the nation of exclusion and good Nazis. we're the nation with a leader who won't admit white nationalist exist or they cause any meaningful harm. because white power is his power, his base, without it he's finished.

Hitler rose to power on the backs of people just like you. you love Trump because he hates the same people you do, you're victims who've been oppressed and abused too long. go ahead and lie most of the nation can see right through you.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Well, that didn't take long. AOC and Bernie both are praising the NZ Prime Minister for outlawing all semi auto weapons with the stroke of her pen. AOC says "that is what REAL leadership looks like". Now we know for sure that they DO want to confiscate our guns. That nasty old Constitution is just a bump in the road.

Well yeah....but we have ?Heller?

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

The Kiwis lay down pretty easily don't they. I've been searching the web for someone there speaking out against the confiscation (buy back) and can't find anyone. It makes me wonder if the subject is so sensitive that it's wrong or taboo to enjoy guns there. I can't believe everyone is pro confiscation. I found one person on YouTube from the U.K. that had his firearm permit revoked for nothing more than acting ungentlemanly and he had to be careful even talking about it on camera. Makes me feel more and more grateful we can enjoy those types of guns.

>The Kiwis lay down pretty easily
>don't they. I've been
>searching the web for someone
>there speaking out against the
>confiscation (buy back) and can't
>find anyone. It makes
>me wonder if the subject
>is so sensitive that it's
>wrong or taboo to enjoy
>guns there. I can't
>believe everyone is pro confiscation.
> I found one person
>on YouTube from the U.K.
>that had his firearm permit
>revoked for nothing more than
>acting ungentlemanly and he had
>to be careful even talking
>about it on camera.
>Makes me feel more and
>more grateful we can enjoy
>those types of guns.

There is lots of people that oppose that, but like that video they also won't show the opposition

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom