Trump finished ?

Trump is far from done look at the polls, his followers won't settle for just another politician this time around.

He'll never be president but he can insure no republican will be in 2016.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Trump and Rand Paul are fighting each other for the support of the same group of right wing supporters.

RELH

Trump should be a humorous side show, but he's leading the pack. If nothing else he is pointing out that the career politician is a mealy moused lying back stabber always trying to please who ever is in front of them at the time. He won't be elected. The establishment will destroy him one way or the other.

A sad state of affairs.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

He talked to Bill Clinton at length before declaring. He was a lifelong liberal democrat. He had the Clintons and every other lib at his latest wedding. I think he and Bill decided that old Hil could never win without help and Donald decided he could jump in and stir up the anarchists then run as a third party. Bingo! We all get richer.

If the Clintons are that smart we need them to run the country.

Might want to back off the crack a bit.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>If the Clintons are that smart
>we need them to run
>the country.

It's not a Machiavellian piece of subtlety. I saw the same move pulled on Ink Master last night.

If the Republicans can just stay busy with the Donald long enough we will see the Dems in office again, gotta love the sideshow but the deception and swaying of the masses is shocking.

We'll see dems in office again because Trump is the best the GOP has to offer and he's unelectable.

He will never be nominated, but he's already proven how weak the rest of the GOP clustershag are.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

maybe the rest should be taking notes from the Don...new headline yesterday, Donald is a trojan horse...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom