Trump impeachment

bigshotca

This would be the perfect stage for Dud, Nemont and Cheesed!ck to pound their mallets and tell everyone they were right??‍♂️

What's amazing is this whole charade has gone from Trump is an agent of Russia colluding with Putin. - To Trump is an agent of Ukraine (Russia's mortal enemy) and he's now colluding with Zelenski. What's also amazing is a politically biased "whistleblower" who never even heard the phone conversation started the latest round of witch hunting.

Well here you go, look at how easy a true journalist debunks the whole damn mess.......Kimberly Strassel has an well earned reputation for investigative journalism and has won awards for her work.

Here's the article including the false narrative that she tears apart item by item.

It's a little hard to follow on here so I included the link which is much easier to follow.

Link https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...as-asking-of-the-ukrainian-president-n2553687

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WSJ Columnist Notes What The 'Favor' Trump Was Asking Of The Ukrainian President...Liberals Won't Like This
Matt Vespa Matt Vespa | @mvespa1 |Posted: Sep 25, 2019 1:25 PM

WSJ Columnist Notes What The 'Favor' Trump Was Asking Of The Ukrainian President...Liberals Won't Like This
Source: AP Photo/Evan Vucci

Not everyone at The Wall Street Journal peddled the false points about the Trump-Ukraine phone call that supposedly was going to be the death of his presidency. The allegations were that Trump had some quid pro quo with the Ukrainian leadership, that he wanted them to investigate Biden?s son for corruption, and that he might tie this move with aid to the country (via WSJ):

President Trump in a July phone call repeatedly pressured the president of Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden ?s son, according to people familiar with the matter, urging Volodymyr Zelensky about eight times to work with Rudy Giuliani on a probe that could hamper Mr. Trump?s potential 2020 opponent.

?He told him that he should work with [Mr. Giuliani] on Biden, and that people in Washington wanted to know? if his lawyer?s assertions that Mr. Biden acted improperly as vice president were true, one of the people said. Mr. Giuliani has suggested Mr. Biden?s pressure on Ukraine to fight corruption had to do with an investigation of a gas company for which his son was a director. A Ukrainian official this year said he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Mr. Biden or his son Hunter Biden.

Mr. Trump in the call didn't mention a provision of U.S. aid to Ukraine, said this person, who didn't believe Mr. Trump offered the Ukrainian president any quid pro quo for his cooperation on any investigation.

The interactions between the president, Mr. Giuliani and Ukraine have come under scrutiny in recent days in the wake of a whistleblower complaint that a person familiar with the matter said involves the president's communications with a foreign leader. The complaint, which the Washington Post reported centers on Ukraine, has prompted a new standoff between Congress and the executive branch.

Well, first, the president can say whatever he wants to a foreign leader and it's not the job of the intelligence community to snitch on the president concerning communications like this. It's a gross overreach. Anyone who isn't a semi-mentally defective anti-Trump Democrat could see this from at least 1,000 miles away. This story was trash, the allegations were fake, and it wouldn't lead to Trump being in hot water. Once again, the Trump White House came out on top. Once again, anonymous and politically biased sources tried to deliver a death blow to the Trump White House. It failed.

In the publication?s op-ed section, columnist Kimberley Strassel, who has torched many of the liberal talking points peddled by the Left in their years-long crusade to impeach Trump, went on a lengthy Twitter thread dissecting the latest spate of nonsensical allegations lobbed at the Trump White House over this phone call. One, Trump was asking Ukraine for assistance in a U.S. investigation into 2016 election meddling, and it was the Ukrainians that brought up Biden. This is another ?non-smoking gun.? Also, it proved that everyone got this story totally and utterly wrong.

Kimberley Strassel

@KimStrassel
1) Having read DOJ?s Trump-Ukraine release, here?s the real story: This is another internal attempt to take out a president, on the basis of another non-smoking-gun.

7:24 AM - Sep 25, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
15K people are talking about this

Kimberley Strassel

@KimStrassel
Replying to @KimStrassel
2)As to call transcript itself: Trump?s actual ?favor? is that Ukraine look backward, to what happened in the 2016 election. This is a legitimate ask, since election meddling looks to have come from both Russia and Ukraine.

2,793 people are talking about this

Kimberley Strassel

@KimStrassel
Replying to @KimStrassel
3)(Indeed, this is a big enough issue that we find out this morning that U.S. Attorney John Durham is looking at what role the Ukraine played in the FBI investigation.)

2,315 people are talking about this

Kimberley Strassel

@KimStrassel
Replying to @KimStrassel
4)It is actually Zelensky who brings up Rudy Giuliani?saying they can't wait to ?meet him.? And it is Zelensky who references ?that investigation,? as he goes on to promise that ?all investigations will be done openly and candidly.?

2,224 people are talking about this

Kimberley Strassel

@KimStrassel
Replying to @KimStrassel
5)Trump says ?good? and expresses worries that a ?good? prosecutor was ?shut down.? Mentions ?Biden?s son? and that Biden bragged he ?stopped the prosecution.? Ends that bit with ?It sounds horrible to me.?

1,922 people are talking about this

Kimberley Strassel

@KimStrassel
Replying to @KimStrassel
6)Trump's several references to Giuliani are mostly to say what a great guy he is. He says he will have Giuliani and AG Barr call. He asks Zelensky to speak/work with both.

1,818 people are talking about this

Kimberley Strassel

@KimStrassel
Replying to @KimStrassel
7)And, never mind, because: DOJ in statement says the President has not spoken to AG about investigating Biden and has not asked the AG to contact the Ukraine. Also, Barr has not communicated with Ukraine??on this or any subject.?

1,812 people are talking about this

Kimberley Strassel

@KimStrassel
Replying to @KimStrassel
8)Meanwhile, the IG back in August referred this to DOJ as potential violation of campaign finance law, based on whistleblower complaint. Criminal Division evaluated and determined no violation: ?All relevant components of the Department agreed with this legal conclusion.?

1,886 people are talking about this

Kimberley Strassel

@KimStrassel
Replying to @KimStrassel
9) Whistleblower? Look at this nugget, referenced in the OLC opinion. The IG?s review found "some indicia of an arguable political bias on the part of the Complainant in favor of a rival political candidate.?

2,309 people are talking about this

Kimberley Strassel

@KimStrassel
Replying to @KimStrassel
10)Media got all this so wrong. And Democrats look all the more partisan and radical to have moved toward impeachment.

3,708 people are talking about this
And now these clowns want to push impeachment over an allegation shoddier that the Trump-Russia collusion myth? Cancer thy name is Democrat.

Here's another article by a liberal journalist that makes sense. How dumb was it to go on TV and state that you're going to try to impeach the President when you don't even know what the whistle tooter said? Think this isn't an inside job, by the dems.....gee who in their right minds would do this with only second hand information? Sounds a lot like the Kavanaugh and Russia Collusion mess doesn't it and they were dead wrong on both of those and these are the people we entrust to run the country? They said Trump violated his Oath think they may have done the same by misrepresenting the facts to the American people? How about the fact on Trump, members of their own party colluded to frame him?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...ting-to-boot-trumpand-its-not-insane-n2553717

....they had to get on TV yesterday so the MSM wouldn't have time to show Trump's UN scolding.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

You beat me to it Homer. To think I voted for that scumbag Romney.

When I first heard about this latest libtard coup attempt I thought that if these allegations were true and there was hard evidence that Trump enlisted the help of a foreign nation for personal political gain that I would be done with Trump. I was ready to call for his impeachment myself because I couldn't believe that someone could be so stupid after all the Russia BS to actually conspire with a foreign nation after being cleared of conspiring with a foreign nation.

And then.... I read the transcript! I slapped myself in the face and said to myself, "Self you should have known this was going to be a giant nothingburger but you briefly went astray and gave the Democraps the benefit of the doubt. You should have known there isn't an ounce of integrity in the Democrat party and you should have known that the media was going to fan the flames and embellish the story."

I'm going to email my Congressman Nunes and tell him I want him to be screaming for Biden to release the transcripts of his phone calls now so that we can see who the real shitbag is. I hope that Americans punish the Democrats badly next year but I won't hold my breath. Stupid people seem to be in the majority in this country lately.

Forky you sound like you stayed in Cali to long, I still live in this ##### hole, but I never in my life will believe anything that comes out of a Democrat's mouth! It's all blatant lies and hypocritical bullshit, that's all they know!

I and my wife refuse to vote for ANY DEMOCRAT due to what I have seen in California being ruined due to our radical liberal Democrats. They would not know the truth if it bit them on their a$$.

I am lucky enough to live in a Northern Ca. county that is majority GOP and voted for Trump this last election.

RELH

DO IT!!!! Just get this crap on the table and VOTE so we know which of you sumbitches need to be voted out next year. New Mexico is so far gone it's pathetic, but I want these bastidges (and biatches) to have their name on record. Enough is enough and it's time to clean house. In the words of Doc Holliday, there's gonna be a reckoning next year and I'm ready to get it on. Trump is a laser pointer and the dems are a herd of cats chasing the light.

>New Mexico is so far
>gone it's pathetic,

Yep, NM gov'r needs to be a one term gov'r and the last two years of that one term need to be a lame duck.

This idiot is just that. An idiot.

Here's a little more information that's floating to the surface in this mess. Notice how the dems keep going after Trump for being dishonest yet they keep changing the subject and the reasoning as the story hits a speed bump. Dishonesty is now the new Democratic hallmark. It's by Ann Coulter and like her or not she's lays it right out there.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ann Coulter: The Transcript We Really Want to See

The transcript of President Trump?s phone call with Ukrainian President Zelensky is yet another illustration of the rule: Never ask a question you don't know the answer to.
But on the basis of one drama queen?s overreaction to a rumor she'd heard about what was said on a phone call she didn't hear (I'm assuming the whistleblower is Christine Blasey Ford), the Democrats have launched impeachment proceedings against the president.

I guess they figured it's easier than flying to South Dakota with picks and chisels and carving Trump into Mount Rushmore. But it will have the same effect.

Now that the transcript has been released, it's the New York Times that doesn't want anyone to see it.

The transcript I'd like to see is the one of Nancy Pelosi reading the Trump transcript.

F@@@@@@CK! Whose f***ing idea was it to demand this goddamn transcript?
F@CK!
F@@CK!
F@@@CK!

The absolute worst version for Trump ? i.e. the one being repeated non-stop on MSNBC ? is that he did exactly what Obama and Biden were doing to Ukraine: intimidating an ally into giving us something in exchange for the foreign aid we were giving them.

Biden himself bragged about getting Ukraine?s prosecutor fired by threatening to withhold a big fat check from them.

The Democrats? argument is: No, no, no! When WE were pressuring Ukraine, we were doing it for good! Don?t you understand? We?re good; they're bad.

The other reason the media are going to have to bury this transcript is that Trump brought up a few items that the media have been hoping the public would never find out about.

Trump said: ?There?s a lot of talk about Biden?s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it ? It sounds horrible to me.?

Well, that's something the media haven't mentioned before. Ninety-nine percent of Americans will be hearing about the funny business with Biden?s son, Hunter, for the first time with the release of this transcript.

Why did Vice President Biden order the Ukrainian president to fire the prosecutor investigating the Ukrainian company paying his son millions of dollars? Are Democrats claiming that this company was clean as a whistle and it was an absolute OUTRAGE that it was being investigated?

Ukraine was looking into the company that conveniently placed Hunter Biden on its board long before Trump came on the scene. Something must have made the Ukrainian prosecutor want to investigate Biden?s company ? and it sure wasn?t to curry favor with the Obama/Biden administration.

The second issue the media does not want anyone to think about is CrowdStrike.

What is CrowdStrike, you ask? That is the cybersecurity firm that is the sole source of the claim that the Russians hacked the DNC?s emails ? which launched the conspiracy theories that tied our country in knots for the past three years.

The Russian collusion story was originally hatched by Hillary Clinton in the summer of 2016 to cover up the utter corruption revealed by the dump of Democratic National Committee emails on Wikileaks. As was her practice whenever a scandal threatened to engulf her, Hillary rushed out and told the press to investigate something else.

And ?the great story? about the DNC email hack wasn?t about a ?vast right-wing conspiracy? ? as she claimed when the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke. No, this time, it was a vast Russian conspiracy!

At the time, the entire media laughed at Hillary?s Russian conspiracy nonsense ? the New York Times, New York Newsday, the Los Angeles Times, and so on. But then Trump won the election, and suddenly the Russia conspiracy seemed totally believable. What else could explain how Americans could put this boob in the White House?

The subsequent three years of breathless Russia coverage was based entirely on the word of one cybersecurity firm, CrowdStrike, that the DNC?s emails had been hacked by Russia.

Recall that the DNC wouldn't allow the FBI or any other U.S. government official anywhere near its computers. That's precisely why so many cybersecurity experts doubted that it was the Russians: The FBI was never allowed to perform its own investigation.

CrowdStrike was founded by Ukrainian Dmitri Alperovitch (now an American citizen apparently ? because who isn't?) and funded by the fanatically anti-Russian Ukrainian oligarch Viktor Pinchuk Foundation.

Talk about interfering with our democracy! Alperovitch and Pinchuk sent one political party and nine-tenths of the American media off on a wild goose chase into Russian collusion that, after years of accusations, investigations and embarrassing conspiracy-mongering ? turned up goose eggs.

The entire Russian insanity was launched by a couple of Ukrainians. I think a lot of us would like to get to the bottom of that.

This is why Trump said to President Zelensky: ?I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike ? I guess you have one of your wealthy people ? The server, they say Ukraine has it.?

(How?d you like to be the Ukrainian translator for a Trump conversation?)

Trump has been justly criticized for hiring his daughter and son-in-law at the White House. But at least when he pressures a foreign leader for a favor, it's to investigate corruption, not to get a prosecutor off his son?s back. Maybe Biden?s son was guilty, maybe he was innocent. But it is a fact that Joe Biden held up foreign aid to a desperately needy ally in exchange for their halting prosecution that implicated his son. It's not Trump?s fault that Biden is now running for president.

I'll give the Democrats this: They?ve gotten so good at trying to remove Trump from office that, instead of three years, their insane accusations blow up in their faces within a week.

Coulter nailed it. The media & the dems are hoping to nail Trump for a crime that Biden committed. Makes sense if you are morally & politically bankrupt and could give a chit bout the country or anything besides re-gaining power.

It has been stated the whistle blower is bias towards Trump and favors one of the Democrat candidates for President. I wonder if he/she favors Biden or maybe Elizabeth Warren.
If Warren maybe they tried to kill two birds with one stone knowing that accusing Trump of this, Trump in return would bring up the matter of Biden with Ukraine.

Warren does make out like a bandit on this whole matter by replacing Biden as #1 contender and ping dinging Trump at the same time.

RELH

RELH, it does sound like something a Native American woman would do. Those Indian squaws are pretty cunning and vindictive.

Notice how hard Schiffty worked to create a false narrative in this damn mess. They even went so far as to accuse a decorated veteran of committing a crime and a participating in a cover up........ I think we need legislation to be able to charge them and remove them from office, disbar them for false allegations and maybe a 10-20 year prison sentence may dissuade them from this folly in the future. If not welcome to the New America where you're just guilty until proven innocent, and false testimony is encouraged.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-19 AT 10:43PM (MST)[p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-19 AT 10:41?PM (MST)[/font

Romney needs to go

Hey leave forky alone we've all had a maalox moment before..:^)

With what's going on we've all had to sit back and question our sanity and Trumps not the poster boy for decorum. Imagine where we'd be if he wasn't strong enough to hit them with their own tactics......

How could a party that got caught trying to frame a guy stand up there and accuse him of violating his oath and then make up a complete fabrication of a conversation that never happened to have read into the congressional record on a complaint filed by an individual that never witnessed the original conversation. It would never be allowed in a court of law as evidence but that's exactly what Schiff did so millions of Americans would hear it and think it happened. Yet Trump violated his oath for not being truthful ......hypocrisy, hearsay and false testimony right there on public display.

It is truly sickening.....

Up is down...down is up...

Right is wrong.....wrong is right....

Where have I heard that??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

The dems, the left, progressives, the media all hate Trump and they hate you if you support him. Don't take my word for it just listen to their own words. We've gone from deplorables to despicables to Nazi's and much worse in their eyes.
Obama spied on reporters during his administration, fast & furious, got a U.S. ambassador killed in Bhengazi and lied about it for weeks, weaponized the IRS against U.S. citizens, spied on Trump, let Hillary off the hook for chit we'd all be in jail for, weaponized & used the full force of his deep state to try and take down a duly elected president, tried to destroy Kavanaugh, Ukraine nonsense and much, much more - All with ZERO consequences and NO accountability.
Hell yeah their going to keep this chit up until someone with some balls says no more douchebags. So far the only one with any balls is Trump and the people that voted for him. They are perfectly fine destroying this country as long as they are in power. You think if they ever get power back they are going to play nice and be good legislators? Hell no they are going to do all the chit that Obama did to us deplorables X 10 and to the third power.

a little more fodder......

Shady and SCHIFFTY AF: Ben Shapiro points out 1 VERY ?interesting? reply to Schiff?s month-old whistleblower tweet
Posted at 1:19 pm on September 27, 2019 by Sam J.

As Twitchy reported earlier, Adam Schiff sent out a tweet that was very similar to the whistleblower?s info two weeks before any of this information was made public ? it's almost like he knew something was coming.

Ben Shapiro?s jab at the media about this being ?mildly concerning? is so perfect here:

Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro
Isn?t it mildly concerning that Adam Schiff was running around parroting the EXACT claim made by the whistleblower two weeks before Congress was allegedly notified by the inspector general of the intelligence community of the existence of such a complaint? https://twitter.com/repadamschiff/status/1166867471862829056 ?

Adam Schiff

@RepAdamSchiff
Trump is withholding vital military aid to Ukraine, while his personal lawyer seeks help from the Ukraine government to investigate his political opponent.

It doesn't take a stable genius to see the magnitude of this conflict.

Or how destructive it is to our national security. https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1166839608811970560 ?

7:40 AM - Sep 27, 2019
2,732 people are talking about this
This seems somehow relevant, don?cha think?

Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro
Replying to @benshapiro
That makes this sound more like the whistleblower may have been working with Schiff BEFORE the process had played out legally, and raises serious questions about leaks from the whistleblower or someone else in the intelligence community to Schiff.

7:40 AM - Sep 27, 2019
1,303 people are talking about this

trending

Shady and SCHIFFTY AF: Ben Shapiro points out 1 VERY 'interesting' reply to Schiff's month-old whistleblower tweet
Gosh, someone sounds nervous? John Brennan seems awfully anxious for things to get moving in tweet praising the whistleblower
Now why oh why would Schiff need to work with the whistleblower before he (she) blew the whistle?

This seems more and more like a planned effort to this editor ? *adjusts tinfoil*

Here?s the big thing though, take a gander at who responded to Schiff?s month-old tweet:

Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro
And, by the way, the top reply to Schiff?s tweet on Twitter comes courtesy of...Alexandra Chalupa, the DNC operative who was working with the Ukrainian embassy to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign in 2016. https://twitter.com/alexandrachalup/status/1166875802664935424 ?

Alexandra Chalupa
@AlexandraChalup
Replying to @RepAdamSchiff
I have a lot of information on this topic, Congressman. Well documented information that may be of use to your Committee, including coordination of the Trump administration and the Russian Federation to target American citizens and obstruct justice.

7:41 AM - Sep 27, 2019
987 people are talking about this
DNC operative who was working the the Ukrainian embassy to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign in 2016.

Think that's coincidental?

Huh.

I Hate The Media ??
@ihatethemedia
Replying to @benshapiro @seanmdav
Drop the chalupa.

7:55 AM - Sep 27, 2019
See I Hate The Media ??'s other Tweets
Now we're hungry for Taco Bell.

Dangit.

Something strange is definitely afoot at the Circle K.

Stay tuned.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-19 AT 00:52AM (MST)[p]Andrew Yang says recession would ?be good' for his campaign!

How would this be good for the country? F**k his campaign.
All they care about is getting Trump out of office and a Democrat in office and to Hell with the Country and the Citizens of this Country and all the people who have fought for the freedoms that we have today.

Yep and when a sitting member of Congress is allowed to give false testimony on national and world wide Tv that should tell you something.......We're in worse trouble than we thought....They're perpetuating the conspiracy right before your eyes now and those clips of Schiff's FALSE testimony are being used to incriminate Trump to the people around the world so the end is justified. Textbook propaganda being used there folks and the globalist's are hard at work. In the America I remember Schiff would have been removed from his chairmanship for such a stunt and then they'd start exposing all the misdeeds involved to create the situation, with the third or fourth hand false testimony. The fix is in boys..... and the deep state is further entrenched than we ever thought. They're emboldened and lying right to our faces now and the press is backing them up! That's why nothing is happening and the only people not being shamed are the perpetrators. Heavy emphasis on the TRAITOR part!!

Feinstein has a Chinese spy in her employ for 30+ years..... Nothing to see here, move along!

Hillary sets up an illegal home brew server to hide her pay to play classified emails, destroys 30k+ subpoenaed emails, destroys the devices with hammers, lies about virtually everything... Nothing to see here, move along!

Biden sells his influence to Ukraine for millions, sells his influence to China for billions.... nothing to see here, move along!

Trump says hey maybe we should look into some of these things that those in power were doing. TRAITOR! IMPEACH, IMPEACH!!

So it sounds like they aren't gonna vote on the impeachment because The Don isn't playing fair?? What a freaking clown show??
And we are to believe they are mentally stable ??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom