TRUMP & IRAN???

I think Trump knew he would take too much heat for striking Iran over a drone being shot down. so he played a game of chess with them.
They now know that if they pull off one more incident, Trump will strike them hard, possibly destroy all their nuke sites and numerous military sites.

On one more incident, the Democrats can yell war monger all they want as the majority of the voters will back Trump knowing that Iran is not giving up their attacks and funding of numerous terrorists groups in many countries.

Trump is no dummy and he has learned to play and defeat the Democrats at a game they have been getting away with for years. Dictators of countries hate him but fear him more as he is not the butt kissing weak knee Obama.

RELH

While I rarely agree with much Trump does, I think it was prudent to hold off for now. The reason really doesn't matter...but.

His reasons for doing so aren't because he cares about Iranians and killing 150 people, but rather getting re-elected.

He campaigned on not getting bogged down in the middle-east in another war.

He also realizes that its, "the economy stupid". Starting a war with Iran wouldn't do the economy any favors. He knows his economy is a house of cards being propped up by deficit spending.

If he doesn't live up to campaign promises, and the economy tanks over a new M. East war, he's going to start losing part of his base. Unlike other President's that appeal to a broader voter base, his base is a "must have"...or else he's not getting elected for a second term.

But, regardless, I think he made the right decision.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-19 AT 04:20PM (MST)[p]I agree buzzh, a war with Iran would surely help the Democrats next fall. Anybody seen swift boat Kerry lately? How was the crowd in Iowa when he announced?

#livelikezac

I'd like to know for sure if the Drone was in international Air Space or not?

When I was Young and if Our Government said something I Believed them & took it to Heart!

If they Boast something now I like to find out rather it's True or not?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I think that it is possible Trump says many things with the express purpose of manipulating others and/or misleading others. For some reason in this country we feel our president has to play his cards with his hand laid face up on the table and he can't ever bluff. That is foolish to play poker that way, and foreign policy is no gentler and decorous an activity than playing high stakes poker. Misdirection, manipulation of political opponents is part of his game plan.

This is outside the purview of this thread, but just to comment further on this subject. My own opinion is that one of Trump's long term strategies along these lines is to have the Democrats constantly decrying Trump's tweets and utterances, decrying his crassness, his Brooklyn accent, etc. While they are doing nothing, Trump is doing things and building a track record. He is gunna run on his track record, and he is going to hold the Democrat nominated to run against him to his or her track record. He would be only TOO happy to let the Democrat side step this confrontation and try to play an identity politics game of it. Trump will win that contest. He will gladly concede those voters who are wrapped up in the identity politics red herring for those voters who really evaluate the condition of the world they live in.

It wouldn't surprise me if certain Democrats....think Obama and Kerry... are coaching Iran in how to antagonize Trump. If Trump was to look bad, it could influence the 2020 election.

Of course that couldn't be true because the Democrats don't like foreign countries meddling in our elections. Unless it helps them.

Had to laugh the other day. Trump was on TV saying people think he is a war monger and that he showed restraint which proves he is not a war monger.

Whore monger Mr. President. People think you are a WHORE monger. What a difference a word makes.

>Had to laugh the other day.
>Trump was on TV saying
>people think he is a
>war monger and that he
>showed restraint which proves he
>is not a war monger.
>
>
>Whore monger Mr. President. People think
>you are a WHORE monger.
>What a difference a word
>makes.

I bet you weren't laughing on the election turnout for 2016 ?

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-19
>AT 04:20?PM (MST)

>
>I agree buzzh, a war with
>Iran would surely help the
>Democrats next fall. Anybody seen
>swift boat Kerry lately? How
>was the crowd in Iowa
>when he announced?
>
>
>
>
>#livelikezac

The Democrats don't care about other people ,only for themselves .

Pocahontas has the lead with the liberal fringe. Bernie is fading fast and Biden can't remember his own name. The debates should be a laugh a minute. I voted for Warren in the polls on the liberal websites. She is my pick. Biden would be good as well. Now Bill Mahr says Oprah is the only person in America that can beat Trump. Run Oprah run! Ocho better not disappear my bet next year.

NVB went to church and heard the pastor read a bible verse.

Matthew 24:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

He was sitting in the back row and thought he heard....

Matthew 24:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 And ye shall hear of whores and rumours of whores: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

:D:D

>NVB went to church and heard
>the pastor read a bible
>verse.
>
>Matthew 24:6 King James Version (KJV)
>
>6 And ye shall hear of
>wars and rumours of wars:
>see that ye be not
>troubled: for all these things
>must come to pass, but
>the end is not yet.
>
>
>He was sitting in the back
>row and thought he heard....
>
>
>Matthew 24:6 King James Version (KJV)
>
>6 And ye shall hear of
>whores and rumours of whores:
>see that ye be not
>troubled: for all these things
>must come to pass, but
>the end is not yet.
>
>
>:D:D
???

>While I rarely agree with much
>Trump does, I think it
>was prudent to hold off
>for now. The reason really
>doesn't matter...but.
>
>His reasons for doing so aren't
>because he cares about Iranians
>and killing 150 people, but
>rather getting re-elected.
>
>He campaigned on not getting bogged
>down in the middle-east in
>another war.
>
>He also realizes that its, "the
>economy stupid". Starting a war
>with Iran wouldn't do the
>economy any favors. He knows
>his economy is a house by u
>of cards being propped up
>by deficit spending.
>
>If he doesn't live up to
>campaign promises, and the economy
>tanks over a new M.
>East war, he's going to
>start losing part of his
>base. Unlike other President's that
>appeal to a broader voters
>base, his base is a
>"must have"...or else he's not
>getting elected for a second
>term.
>
>But, regardless, I think he made
>the right decision.
Buzz it was the Art of the Deal , read the book , Nemont loved it ?
u

You all know the joke so I won't bore you with anything but the punch line ...

"Who here has had sex with a ghost?" The whole congregation is shocked that the priest would ask that, bar one. Only one person in the church, Eelgrass the village's old man, raises his hand. The priest is shocked, so he calls the old man up to the front, and asks again. Eelgrass's face goes white, and he says weakly, "I'm so sorry, father. I thought you said goat."

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-19 AT 08:07AM (MST)[p]It was a misunderstanding, but it was embarrassing. Sex with a ghost? That's disgusting. :D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom