Trump is on fire !

Anaconda

Very Active Member
The Donald is hitting home run after home run.
Forget about the first hundred days, he's going to make America great again in the first two weeks.

More stock market records
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dollar-ekes-gains-asia-sharp-losses-025648627.html

Keep out American hating refugees
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUSKBN1582XQ?il=0

Build the wall
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...9ec4b3d09ba_story.html?utm_term=.5b0f4501fbb2

Ready to nominate great judges for SCOTUS
http://www.npr.org/2017/01/24/511493397/3-judges-trump-may-nominate-for-the-supreme-court

Creates real jobs, as opposed to Obama?s part time burger flipper jobs.
http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/2017/01/24/trump-jobs-detroit-automakers/96976534/
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article128541554.html#wgt=trending

Kill the TPP and build the pipeline !!!!

Whada ya think Tog, DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS ???

You're a funny dude. Trump had made executive actions, proposals actually. let's see what happens. care to bet Trump gets the 1933 mile wall built and the Mexicans pay for it? care to bet he finishes it at all? com'on now even Manny's family was smart enough to go around the end of a wall so no sections here and there. it has to be complete or it's a traffic divider not a wall. bets?

We already know the Mexicans won't pay for the wall but we're not sure we will either. no money has been appropriated. he needs to go through congress or face suits.

Those are the expected judge choices, you don't know who it will be. of the 3 one sucks less .

The stock market is following the same trajectory it's been on for years. we saw a 143% increase in the DOW under Obama. care to bet Trump exceeds that? he's a businessman he can do better than some spook right?

Syrian refugees? BFD I couldn't care less either way. they pose less far of a threat than lightning, but we have too many people here already so screw them. but it plays well with the skin heads.

How many jobs has Trump ACTUALLY brought to the US? again no alternative facts. care to bet Trump lowers the unemployment rate? more jobs means less unemployment right? should be easy to beat .

Speaking of jobs, Obama gave us a record 75 straight months of jobs growth. care to bet Trump can run that up another 48 ? you say he's the creator show your faith.

If it can't get any better you should be chomping at the bit to put some money on it. which bets do you want and how much should I put you down for? I'll give you a 10% spot on the jobs and unemployment wagers if you take the whole package.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

It was 1999.63 a couple weeks ago. it was 7949 when Obama was sworn in. a few points for Trump Still seem so impressive?

If Trump can match Obama's performance I'll vote for him next time myself. I'd make so much phuking money I'd take my Leer back to DC and be the 7th person in his inauguration picture myself.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/14/dow-...p-matches-market-performance-under-obama.html

But my confidence in that isn't nearly as high as yours.

So where's my bets? are you clowns just going keep slurping on Trump for free or do you want to prove your love? let's go cowards.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>It was 1999.63 a couple weeks
>ago. it was 7949
>when Obama was sworn in.
> a few points for
>Trump Still seem so impressive?
>
>
>
> If Trump can match Obama's
>performance I'll vote for him
>next time myself.
>I'd make so much phuking
> money I'd take my
>Leer back to DC and
>be the 7th person in
>his inauguration picture myself.
>
>http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/14/dow-...p-matches-market-performance-under-obama.html
>
>
> But my confidence in that
>isn't nearly as high as
>yours.
>
> So where's my bets?
>are you clowns just going
>keep slurping on Trump for
>free or do you want
>to prove your love?
>let's go cowards.
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
7949 so? and 9 trillion in debt nice!

Trump is getting drunk on power. We'll see how well he holds his liquor. :D

Environmentalists are on suicide watch.

Interesting times ahead.

>Trump is getting drunk on power.
>We'll see how well he
>holds his liquor. :D
>
>Environmentalists are on suicide watch.
>
>Interesting times ahead.

I'll drink to that!

I thought all the money printing and run up in the stock market was fake due to the printing presses running night and day, what changed?

nemont

> I thought all the money
>printing and run up in
>the stock market was fake
>due to the printing presses
>running night and day, what
>changed?
>
>nemont
Nothing.

>> I thought all the money
>>printing and run up in
>>the stock market was fake
>>due to the printing presses
>>running night and day, what
>>changed?
>>
>>nemont
>
>
>
>Nothing.

I see so now you fakers are cheering on a fake economy because your guy is in office. Do any of have a single core conservative belief or do you just wake up and decide how your day is based on whether there is a D or R after the President's name?

If it was bad before Trump then why the cheer leading now, oh that's right, you aren't serious about the issue you just liked to gripe about Obama.

What a bunch phonies.

Nemont

>>> I thought all the money
>>>printing and run up in
>>>the stock market was fake
>>>due to the printing presses
>>>running night and day, what
>>>changed?
>>>
>>>nemont
>>
>>
>>
>>Nothing.
>
>
>I see so now you fakers
>are cheering on a fake
>economy because your guy is
>in office. Do any
>of have a single core
>conservative belief or do you
>just wake up and decide
>how your day is based
>on whether there is a
>D or R after the
>President's name?
>
>If it was bad before Trump
>then why the cheer leading
>now, oh that's right, you
>aren't serious about the issue
>you just liked to gripe
>about Obama.
>
>What a bunch phonies.
>
>
>Nemont
LMAOF

I guess it makes sense that you as a fake conservative would cheer on a fake economy. Your conservative values are about as real as your caring about your children and grand children.

Nemont

>I guess it makes sense that
>you as a fake conservative
>would cheer on a fake
>economy. Your conservative
>values are about as real
>as your caring about your
>children and grand children.
>
>Nemont

Nemont is on FIRE

Nemont said;
>I see so now you fakers
>are cheering on a fake
>economy because your guy is
>in office. Do any
>of have a single core
>conservative belief or do you
>just wake up and decide
>how your day is based
>on whether there is a
>D or R after the
>President's name?
>

No, it's still fake, and will be until we stop borrowing and start to lower the DEBT.

Fact is, the Tog has been rooting like a Cleveland Brown cheerleader about Obama's economy, so why not root for it now that it's Trumps economy ?

Come on Tog, it was great a few monthes ago, and now it's a disaster ?

You see Nemont, what you said, that's a two way street.

I just enjoy messing with you, Corn and the Tog.

The economy is just one of many things that seem to be improving. Like the rule of law and common sense.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...houldnt-receive-federal-taxpayer-dollars.html

Make me a reasonable bet.

All I'm asking is for bets that hold Trump to the exact same degree of economic progress as Obama. so by cowering back you're saying sports aren't the only place the black guy kicks the white guys azz?

Let's do this, is Trump going to equal Obama or not? put up or shut up.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>
>
>
>Make me a reasonable bet.
>
>All I'm asking is for bets
>that hold Trump to the
>exact same degree of economic
>progress as Obama. so by
>cowering back you're saying
>sports aren't the only place
>the black guy kicks the
>white guys azz?
>
>
> Let's do this, is Trump
>going to equal Obama or
>not? put up or shut
>up.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Equal Obama?

GEEZUS!

[font color="blue"]It Was them Damn Lake Trout that took them Elk
out!:D[/font]

OK Tog, how do we factor in the 9+ Trillion dollars that Obama used to prop up his fake economy ?
How do we compare real, full time middle income jobs to Obama?s part time minimum wage jobs.
How do we figure un-employment numbers ? Do we use the U-3 numbers, that don't count half of the un-employed? ( 4.7%) Or do we use the much more realistic U-6 numbers (9.7%)

As per my post above, I believe the Debt is one of, if not the biggest problem facing the future of this country.
Can trump tread water without adding 1.125 trillion per year ?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-17 AT 09:36PM (MST)[p]I agree the debt is the biggest problem hobbling future growth. Imagine what will happen when Yelled pulls the trigger on raising ultra low interest rates or worse if Trump ignites a trade and currency war. It will make the 2008-09 great recession look like a walk in the park.

It isn't 1957 or even 1997. In 2017 the world has more options then the U.S. Dollar and the U.S. Government debt.

I hope the cheerleaders understand what foreign countries dumping their holdings of our bonds means for the average Joe.

Nemont

Good luck treading water. Trump thinks our economy is in meltdown so he's talking " yuge " borrowing and spending.

Add to this he's talking " yuge " tax cuts. that's sure to help the debt. but I do love it.

Nemont is correct trade wars won't help. a real war with " Gina " won't either if the dumbchit doesn't stop poking them with a stick.

As for the wagers that seem so complicated to some of you ..

Unemployment is 4.7 % , as long as we use the same indicator for both presidents how they arrive at their figures is irrelevant.

The deal is Trump won't raise the debt. he said he will eliminate it in 8 years, I'm cutting you a lot of slack in this bet all I ask is that he doesn't raise it. that's a fabulous deal.

On the markets I expect a great leader and businessman to do as well or better than the black muslim terrorist you hate so much. am I to take it you don't think Trump can do it?

All I'm saying is Trump won't do better. either you think he will or you admit he won't. this is as simple as I can make it without crayons.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

But you make it complicated.
As I pointed out, unemployment isn't 4.7%, the real number is twice that.
And if Trump adds a point or two to that, but with real jobs and real income growth, then I see that as a win.

And ?Doing better than Obama? could mean adding LESS than 1.125 trillion a year.
Better than Obama is my wager, it's a pretty low bar.

So far, all of the accusations against Trump have been baseless, and all of the dome and gloom predictions have failed to come true.

As I have said before, I was never a big Trump fan, but watching you election deniers shriek and squirm while being proven wrong over and over again is making me warm up to him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom