Trump lovers- Here your chance

NeMont

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-18 AT 09:01PM (MST)[p]https://www.denverpost.com/2018/12/14/texas-federal-judge-obama-health-care-law-unconstitutional/

I bet Republicans in Congress are praying the USSC bails them out because they have no plan to move forward. If it is upheld there will be blood in the streets when people start having preexisting conditions applied again.

This is going to be fun to watch.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Isn't this the pooch John Roberts screwed???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-18 AT 11:26PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2018/7740700small38359612.jpg

Like a liberal you want someone to blame nemont. Well here's your man.

#livelikezac

The liberal Democrats in CA. do it all the time. They will pass a tax, but call it a fee. The citizens pay it for several years until the courts finally declare it a illegal tax. Do the citizens get their money back, heck no.

The last one they did was charge every home in rural areas that came under CAL Fire a "fire prevention fee" to the tune of $130.00 per year. Took three years for the case to go to court and it was declared a illegal tax that was passed by a simple majority of state Democrats.

We did not see one lick of fire prevention the whole time, instead the state burned up in the rural areas.

RELH

I want to blame somebody? I want the system fixed. If you believe that this ruling is going to work in Republicans favor then your legal marijuana in Colorado is extra good stuff.

Show me the replacement plan. If the courts rule I am fine with it but do you know how many American families have somebody who has a preexisting condition?

My business would gladly return to the pre ACA days and the old commission schedules loaded with incentives.

This would appear to be a perfect time for a true leader to lead and get a beautiful plan that covers everybody, and much cheaper I may add.

Imagine if we had a leader.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Nemont is right, the republicans are going to be the dog who caught the car. and it will run them down.

This is going to be fun to watch.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Let's ignore who created this steaming pile of dog crap. Not 1 single Republican voted for it, yet now it's their fault they cant fix it. TFF

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-18 AT 11:01AM (MST)[p]DW,

How long should they hold the majority and not fix anything before you hold them accountable for things? 7 years isn't long enough?

At what point should Republicans work to help Americans affected by Obamacare? Never? Given that health care was the No 1. issue on voters minds in the 2018 midterms, do you think doing nothing is a viable option for Republicans?

Nemont

I have video of your fuhrer saying he not only could fix it but he would. and we'd love it.

Your excuse is you can't fix it and it's not your fault? priceless.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You boys are right, we should let the dems "fix" it again. Maybe they'll even let us read it before they pass it this time?

#livelikezac

DW,

Do you think voters, whose lives will be affected by this, actually care about what happened in 2010 or do you think they care about the future?

If you think trying to rewind the clock and replace something with nothing is a great political strategy, have at it.

There is a Republican majority still in the Senate and a person claiming to be a Republican in the White House. If the USSC upholds the lower court ruling, what is the plan to replace Obamacare?

Why would Democrats who will control only the House be the only ones to attempt to fix it? Weren't Republicans elected to solve problems too?

Nemont

Wiley is a republican.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Kinda my point nemont, it hast even worked its way through the courts and taken off the books and yer already pissin and whinin the repubs cant fix anything. TFF

#livelikezac

>Kinda my point nemont, it hast
>even worked its way through
>the courts and taken off
>the books and yer already
>pissin and whinin the repubs
>cant fix anything. TFF
>
>
>
>
>
>#livelikezac

So let's think for half a second, majorities in both chambers for more than 6 years and a friendly White House willing to sign any bill that looks remotely like a plan and now you think they can arrive at something that does what they claim.

Simple question: What is the plan, if they have one why has it not been put forward since 2010?

We know your beloved Trump is clueless about a health care solution.

Nemont

He said he would get it repealed and replaced. Looks like it's about to be repealed, government always moves slow. Are you pissed cause he's doin another thing he promised he'd do?

#livelikezac

He hasn't done diddly squat yet but we know for a fact there is no replacement plan so it is like most of his promises, either a lie or half baked.

And no I am not pissed, but I don't worship at Trump's feet either.

I expect health care to remain a giant problem for the country and know that Trump won't lower premiums a single dollar.

Nemont

Until you get the lawyers, government, and insurance companies out of healthcare it'll always be high.

#livelikezac

So no government or insurance companies? You going yo be trading chickens for your brain surgery? Please explain your model that has neither government or insurance companies.

You sound like Trump?s own inner voice.

Nemont

Mark my words, as long as those three components remain in healthcare it will always remain expensive.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-18 AT 08:44PM (MST)[p]So modern technology, new innovations, new building, billions invested in drugs, imaging and new procedures all would be available without government and insurance companies?

How do you protect individuals without government? Who processes and pays the claims?

So We should get government to stop subsidizing employers plans with a massive tax break ?

Nemont

"So We should get government to stop subsidizing employers plans with a massive tax break?

Excellent idea. Maybe when the democrats getting around to telling us how they are going to pay for pre-existing conditions they will suggest this. Sure fire way to win the next election.

Why don't you tell the republicans you want them to eliminate the preexisting conditions clause. let us know how that works for you.

And I assume you're a good Christian too, phuk the sick and poor right ? if you have an illness find a good bridge and jump. that's what jesus would say.

Obamacare did have a half azz way of paying for it. and the paying for it is the only thing your heroes had the balls to go after. just add it to the debt that's the fake conservative answer to everything.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>"So We should get government to
>stop subsidizing employers plans with
>a massive tax break?
>
>Excellent idea. Maybe when the democrats
>getting around to telling us
>how they are going to
>pay for pre-existing conditions they
>will suggest this. Sure fire
>way to win the next
>election.

Trump administration Stephen Miller answered back,
"Obamacare was ruled to be unconstitutional. We've always known that Obamacare was unconstitutional,' he said on CBS' 'Face the Nation.' 'The more important question is whether Democrats are going to work with Republicans once Obamacare is ultimately struck down, which we believe it will be, to come up with a replacement plan that protects preexisting conditions."

November 29, 2018

CMS Administrator Seema Verma said the Trump administration plans to protect health insurance coverage for people with pre-existing conditions in the event a judge rules in favor of 20 states in a lawsuit against the ACA, according to a report on insurancenewsnet.com.

Ms. Verma made the comments at a meeting of the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative public policy think tank.

"We do have contingency plans. We want to make sure that people with pre-existing conditions have protections, and we want to make sure that people have access to affordable coverage," she said.

Quote:
But Congress is unlikely to pass a new law while the case remains in the courts. Numerous high-ranking Republican lawmakers have said they did not intend to also strike down provisions such as protection for people with medical conditions when they repealed the law's fines for people who can afford coverage but remain uninsured.

So can you explain why you believe two things:

1. That only democrats want to make sure preexisting conditions are covered?

2. Why you believe money paid for health plans by employers should be tax free?

What we should do is treat those premiums like other insurance products. If you pay premium with untaxed dollars then when you receive the insurance benefit it is taxed.

That simple change would force a real debate on health care, health delivery, health care policy and access by all players.

Our government already pays the vast majority of health care dollars including Medicare, Medicaid, Indian Health Service, VA, TriCare, then add on all the taxpayer funded Local, State and Federal employees who get their premium paid by the tax payers, all the State Supported Universities out there and all the public school districts in America and taxpayers are shelling out about 68% of all healthcare dollars.

Nemont

>
> We are Trump supporter:
>Who needs health care when
>we have condoms , morphine
>and hospice .

There is an election slogan, you should run with it.

Well 264 might be a moron but he's honest. it's what most republicans think as long as their azz is covered.

Better than the lies the orange one tells anyway.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Nemont, You are reading way too much in my post.

I think both party's would love to get the credit for covering pre existing conditions. Both party's will also struggle with paying to cover pre existing conditions. I predict we will see a lot of smoke and mirrors from politicians to try to hide the true costs.

Never said I was for or against taxing employer plans. Just as pointing out what a political loser it would be.

Doesn't work that way. the democrats paid a price for giving people what they wanted, the republicans have to pay a price if they take it away. as ironic as that may be.

The republicans have been lying useless P'OS on this since before it began. now it's time to put up or pay the price. you can't slip this turd in the democrats pocket and slither away.

It took republicans to sell the voters on Obamacare. and now you're scared chitless to take it away. let's just change the name to Trumpcare and you'll get soggy for it. priceless. flat azz priceless.

http://pollingreport.com/health.htm

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Obamacare only covers 10 million people so why is the tail wagging the dog? The other 320 million should matter more. Cancel it and figure out something that won't let them go to Mayo Clinic but won't let them die either.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-18 AT 07:32AM (MST)[p]You need better facts. 14.5 million more have enrolled through the ACA Medicaid expansion.

Using this logic of the majority, only 55 million are enrolled in Medicare, let's cut there and let the 270 million Americans get a break.

Nemont

The irony is you have lefties and Nemonts alike pointing the finger of blame and unfair disparity whilst simultaneously sharing tales of cutting the fat hog and bank rolling no matter the outcome all the whole pointing the finger of greed with a straight face. They ought to start by cutting out the middle nemonts in this game cashing in commission checks while they decry the very system. I guess it makes them look less apathetic to the vulnerable that way. If only us simpletons could be so noble.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Sounds like someone is jealous.

If that were true why don't your boys just do it ? two years of full control not enough time to get something done ? sit and snivel that's todays republican.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

you are right ocho.....I can't think of a single thing the republicans have been successful at....

....other than defeating the hildabeast....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-18 AT 07:34AM (MST)[p]>The irony is you have lefties
>and Nemonts alike pointing the
>finger of blame and unfair
>disparity whilst simultaneously sharing tales
>of cutting the fat hog
>and bank rolling no matter
>the outcome all the whole
>pointing the finger of greed
>with a straight face.
>They ought to start by
>cutting out the middle nemonts
>in this game cashing in
>commission checks while they decry
>the very system. I
>guess it makes them look
>less apathetic to the vulnerable
>that way. If only
>us simpletons could be so
>noble.
>http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It is nothing compared to the irony of yet Another completely fake conservative, who claims they want free markets but hates a small businessman. I understand why you sold out to Trump, you actually are just like him: A phony, who has no core.

I will give you a clue, since you don't have one, the commissions I get come from the clients these days who willingly hire me to help them. Moved to a consultant model years ago. I don't expect a Trump loving fake like you to support a willing buyer and a willing seller using the free market.

You are in good company most of the other Trump lovers on here also don't like free markets, if they think somebody it getting more than them. They turn into a whiny liberal in 5 seconds

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom