Trump loves Putin

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Adolf isn't the only one who can soak up bandwidth with silly pictures.

48862screenshot20190130113854samsunginternet.jpg

Donald leans in, his lips parted and pursed. Vladimir, with that coy smile, lifts his eyes to meet Donald's... I think we can guess where this goes.

>I wonder if Venezuelans think Trump
>is connected to Putin?

EVERYone thinks Trump is connected to Putin. Even his base. They just dont care.

Remember when Obama whispered to "tell Vladamir I will take care of him after my election"? Wonder if he sucked him off after that?

>Remember when Obama whispered to "tell
>Vladamir I will take care
>of him after my election"?
>Wonder if he sucked him
>off after that?

Well, I dont think that's what he said to Medvedev but just to show you I'm equal opportunity...

5356screenshot20190130161115samsunginternet.jpg

What Medvedev actually said was "I want to see it!"

Now we learn about another meeting between the failing president and his putie where nobody else attended. correct that, no americans attended.

Trump and putie are just like I was with my first girlfriend, any chance to slip away and we were gone. just to talk of course. HA !

the Russians know what was said. we don't. I have no doubts Trump said things he doesn't want anyone outside Moscow to know. but if that's not true the dumbchit set himself up for them to say anything they want to about the meeting. and it's their word against one pathological liar. the man is a disaster.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom