Trump on Hunting

He's a hunter....pretty cool. I have to admit though, old Donald just doesn't seem "Presidential" to me. I'm still blown away that the guy is still leading the way.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

If you want to hear some good stuff, bowsite.com has in-depth audio interview of Donald Trump Jr., That guy is a stud. How many Billionaire hunters do you know that DIY archery Elk hunts in Colorado. He eats what he kills and takes his kids hunting as well. He learned it all from his Maternal Grandfather (Ivana's Dad). I would recommend everyone listen to this interview and tell all your friends to listen as well.

>
> TRUMP & HIS FAMILY
>HUNT AFRICA A GOOD DEAL,
>HIS KIDS MOSTLY. ................YD.
>

Trump doesn't hunt, but does have a CCW issued in NY. His two sons are the ones that hunt and have been to Africa on more than one occasion.

Yeah! but Jr. will have an influence on pop about guns and hunting and public lands. That's better then we usually get.

RELH

Yep, Jr. knows what's up as a sportsman and daddy will listen closely to that. I can't wait for that wall to be built.

Very cool thanks for sharing the bowsite info deadibob

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Founder- You're blown away by Trump leading in all the polls? I'm not; and here's why: He's NOT a politician. He's NOT politically correct. I find those to be attributes; and obviously so do many other Americans. Trump says what many of us are thinking, and he's not afraid to do so. He calls a spade a spade, and is not worried about the aftermath. I find that very refreshing. Personally, I'm sick and tired of listening to politicians lie to us and never be taken to task for it. It's always the same old; same old; Rep or Dem...doesn't matter: they're all basically the same when you get right down to it.

Having a son that is not only pro-hunting, but an avid hunter himself...well, that only makes him look that much better to me.

He seems as presidential as any of the other egomaniacs running. At least he's real. What you see is what you get. No apologies from the Donald.

Non-typical,
+1

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

What is the defination of "presidental"....if Obama looks the part someone needs glasses as well as his wife. I saw a clip of her rapping like a thug gangster. I agree Donald is kinda rough around the edges...but forgive him....he is not a professional politician with 30 years of practice lieing and saying what he needs to get elected then lie some more

The fact he is not a career politician is why he looks good in my eyes. I guess he needs ro slicken up and act the part as shown by Obama...just smile and lie

Trump is not a loose cannon. He is a very smart man. A loose cannon would never have accomplished what Trump has. I've been reading his books for over a decade. He was not a politician then but his patriotism was always there.

Trump is not my first 3 choices. He will be a lot better than Hillary and Bernie.

I do think it is a big plus for him being a second amendment right protector and his sons are avid hunters.

I still don't think he has things locked up.

Rubio has the best chance to beat Hillary. The only time that Hillary lies is when her lips move.

>I just hope this Leopards spots
>don't change back again.

Yes. I'd feel better if we could elect him with a one year probationary period built in. :)

>
>Rubio has the best chance to
>beat Hillary. The only
>time that Hillary lies is
>when her lips move.

Rubio is who the establishment wants if they can't have Bush. Nothing will change if he is elected, things will continue to get worse.

Hillary is going to be charged over the email/server scandal so no threat there.

>Non-typical,
>+1
>
>Joe
>
>"Sometimes you do things wrong for
>so long you
>think their right" - 2001
>"I can't argue with honesty" -
>2005
>-Joe E Sikora
+1

>Rubio is who the establishment wants
>if they can't have Bush.
>Nothing will change if he
>is elected, things will continue
>to get worse.

Rubio was endorsed by Rob Bishop and we only need imagine what that must mean for the protection of our public land. Rubio is a non-starter for me.

Grizzly

Rubio is also endorsed by things Demar Dahl, Nevada's version of Ken Ivory.
Beware of Rubio if you like hav public land.

when this election cycle started and after the first couple debates I liked Rubio. After learning more about him and some of his voting history, he's one of my last choices. I can't stand Cruz either. I don't trust anyone who wears more makeup than his wife. Not only that but if you see a closeup of Cruz, you can see that his nose is shaped like a hanging pecker ;)

Anyone running for president is a narcissistic idiot. It's a prerequisite, so that's a non-issue.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom