Trump rally breaks out at little league game

About what it's came to!

Even in the Presidency!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Hot? Looked like a bigmouth skank to me?? What happened to the brilliant liberal idea of everyone?s a winner & gets a trophy?????

>Hot? Looked like a bigmouth skank
>to me?? What happened to
>the brilliant liberal idea of
>everyone?s a winner & gets
>a trophy?????

Read the title of this thread. They're not liberals.

consider who authored the title.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>>Hot? Looked like a bigmouth skank
>>to me?? What happened to
>>the brilliant liberal idea of
>>everyone?s a winner & gets
>>a trophy?????
>
>
>Read the title of this thread.
>They're not liberals.

Not my point genius, I have no idea these peoples politics even tho you seem to want to label them all as redneck right wingers. Stupid people come in all flavors. *HINT*- not all libs are limp wrist pussies.

Point is the days of kids competing & winning has had its nuts cut by the dumb dumb liberal idea of everyone?s a winner & rewarded for breathing, I coached my kids & saw it first hand. Just another tactic to numb & dumb the population down to control them. Competitiveness & learning to channel failure into motivation has been stripped away from young people by idiots you support. You should be proud NV

Watched the video- what a bunch of morons.

Not liberals? Yeah right... read the names of the individuals cited, consider it is a Denver suburb (sanctuary city), and you can likely deduce their political persuasion... it isn't a stretch.

Cheers- Dave

>Watched the video- what a bunch
>of morons.
>
>Not liberals? Yeah right... read
>the names of the individuals
>cited, consider it is a
>Denver suburb (sanctuary city), and
>you can likely deduce their
>political persuasion... it isn't a
>stretch.
>
>Cheers- Dave

You can tell what party they belong to by reading their names? Hmmmm...

NVBH Dave's assumption on their party of choice is far better then your WAG based on the fact it is a suburb of Denver which is a hotbed for liberal leaning morons like you. Put your dunce cap back on and take your seat in the corner of the class room.

RELH

Hey RELH. GFYS.

The intent of my post was to bring a little levity so you guys could stop worrying about where ocho and Nemont are. Really, your infatuation with them is kind of embarrassing.

I've never seen people so bad at understanding sarcasm. It requires a certain amount of intelligence to understand and apparently its wasted here.

In my opinion fighting over a little league game a redneck thing. The blonde flying in from the right to jump on a guy is a total redneck move. Hint...Rednecks are not liberals.

So Dave's profile says his last name is Schleicher. What can you tell me about his political leanings from his last name?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-19 AT 02:43PM (MST)[p]I am pretty right wing and I got your point NvB and yes I thought it was kind of funny and disgusting and sad for the state of which sports has gotten to this generation.

>NVBH your liberal leaning sarcasm sucks
>as much as you do.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Still dont get it eh? Thanks for proving my point.

I was watching the fights on TV the other night and right in the middle of the second round? a hockey game broke out.

No I get it. Your TDS has made you a pea brain with about as much common sense as a toad stool.

RELH

>No I get it. Your TDS
>has made you a pea
>brain with about as much
>common sense as a toad
>stool.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

You STILL dont get it? There is no hope then

Have you ever thought that you might be delusional and need some help NVB? An honest question not trying to stir any pots.

>Have you ever thought that you
>might be delusional and need
>some help NVB? An honest
>question not trying to stir
>any pots.

Delusional: from WebMD

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can't tell what's real from what is imagined. Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They're unshakable beliefs in something that isn't true or based on reality.

That doesnt sound like me. Sounds much more like the rest of you.

Nope, I'm just batshit crazy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom