TRUMP SPEAKS!!!

WTF is that guy that Rogan is interviewing??? Imagine the crazy idea of just stopping blowing people up. Peace loving hippie..... :ROFLMAO:

Separately, ol' Trump just can't bring himself to denounce his buddy, Putin. Too funny! :ROFLMAO:

WTF is that guy that Rogan is interviewing??? Imagine the crazy idea of just stopping blowing people up. Peace loving hippie..... :ROFLMAO:

Separately, ol' Trump just can't bring himself to denounce his buddy, Putin. Too funny! :ROFLMAO:
lmao....still on that Russia collusion high huh?...I bet that was Don Jr's coke.....they just found it

Ya'all sound like a war monger. Or a Lizzy and Dick Cheney lovin type of Dude?

:ROFLMAO:? Let's Make Quail Hunitng Great Again! ? :ROFLMAO:

Trump is Putins Puto for sure. I still remember the day Trump sided with Putin over US intelligence. That is where Trump showed his true colors.

The older I get.......

I remember a time when the CIA started a bunch of Central American "revolutions", and when we invaded Cuba because the Communists(Soviets) were "influencing" too much of our neighborhood.

Yet we decide to put NATO into Ukraine, then pretend it's Putin's irrationality that starts this crap.

The older I get.....

I rember the FBI's entrapment of John De Lorean in a drug case.
FBI entrapment from 2 sawed off shot guns leading to Ruby Ridge
FBI + Janet Reno at WACO Texas
FBI concocted the Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot
FBI and Ray Epps on January 6

Last edited:
The older I get.......

I remember a time when the CIA started a bunch of Central American "revolutions", and when we invaded Cuba because the Communists(Soviets) were "influencing" too much of our neighborhood.

Yet we decide to put NATO into Ukraine, then pretend it's Putin's irrationality that starts this crap.
Indeed. Putin literally said that bringing NATO into Ukraine was a step too far. When are we going to start listening? You can’t tell me this wasn’t known and the military complex wanted it anyway.

Oh, btw, why doesn’t the govt want an accounting of where the money and weapons have gone? Why is so little of each actually reaching Ukraine?

Trump is Putins Puto for sure. I still remember the day Trump sided with Putin over US intelligence. That is where Trump showed his true colors.
From what we’ve learned about our intelligence agencies, I’d say Trump was probably right.

Oh, I not only remember the days, but we’re still living them, when Biden was the b*tch for Xi and Zelensky selling out our country.

Fixed In 24 Hours?

What's He Gonna Do?

Push The Big Button?

"Putin pull back, stop or real embargos and real sanctions. Sanctions on all including the wealthiest of oligarchs in Russia. Oligarchs that could remove Putin from office. You know the Oligarchs that Brandon didn't sanction or freeze their bank acoounts.
The 45 Unsanctioned Russian Oligarch Billionaires

• Alexander Abramov (Sanctioned by Australia on April 7, 2022 and the U.K. on November 2, 2022)
  • Vagit Alekperov (Sanctioned by Australia on April 9, 2022; the U.K. on April 13, 2022; and Canada on May 8, 2022)
  • Igor Altushkin.
  • Vasily Anisimov.
  • Elena Baturina.
More items...

Apr 7, 2022

"Zelinski no more military help. You have to compromise on something."

"Putin pull back, stop or real embargos and real sanctions. Sanctions on all including the wealthiest of oligarchs in Russia. Oligarchs that could remove Putin from office. You know the Oligarchs that Brandon didn't sanction or freeze their bank acoounts.
The 45 Unsanctioned Russian Oligarch Billionaires

• Alexander Abramov (Sanctioned by Australia on April 7, 2022 and the U.K. on November 2, 2022)
  • Vagit Alekperov (Sanctioned by Australia on April 9, 2022; the U.K. on April 13, 2022; and Canada on May 8, 2022)
  • Igor Altushkin.
  • Vasily Anisimov.
  • Elena Baturina.
More items...

Apr 7, 2022

"Zelinski no more military help. You have to compromise on something."
Who or what are you copying those words from? Source? (Generally when you quote something, it's customary to indicate the source....)

No matter where the quotes came from, you're insinuating that sanctioning more Billionaires will end the war in 24 hours? Ummm.... OK. :ROFLMAO:

No matter who's in office, that war isn't ending in 24 hours, 24 days, 24 weeks, or 24 months. Putin can't win it, and he can't admit it either.

No matter who's in office, that war isn't ending in 24 hours, 24 days, 24 weeks, or 24 months. Putin can't win it, and he can't admit it either.
If he wanted to he sure could win it.

The reason this war is lasting so long and has no end in sight is because that’s how it’s supposed to be. Nobody makes any money on a short conflict.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom