Trump to speak tonight

Pelosi and Schummer want equal time because I think they know that Trump is going to stick it in their A$$ on what is going on at the border. Trump is not a perfect president by a long shot, but he is not a dummy either and can beat the Democrats at their own game.

Pelosi and Schummer would be better off allowing SHIFTY Adam Schiff handling the rebuttal as he is a better liar then both of them put together.

RELH

>
> Pelosi and Schummer would be
>better off allowing SHIFTY Adam
>Schiff handling the rebuttal as
>he is a better liar
>then both of them put
>together.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Well, they've certainly met their match as far as liars are concerned.

It will be a perfect time for the Dems to speak about their 2020 election campaign strategy and lay out their vision for the future. "Trump is not fit to be president"

Let me ask you guys a question, if I may. How far from the border do you live?

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

>Let me ask you guys a
>question, if I may. How
>far from the border do
>you live?
>
>
>*We are all in the same
>boat, just
>wishing to be hunting right now!*
>

I live about 75 miles from the border. The border with California and a fence doesn't stop those immigrants either.

The length of CA plus 200 miles.

But the facts are facts, and the fact is the border is more secure than it used to be. and the democrats are willing to give more funds for border security than what Trump is asking for to make it even better.

Just not for the stone age wall. if you want that get Mexico to pay for it like Trump PROMISED THEY WOULD .

Don't ask us to fund dumb campaign promises we weren't supposed to have to. fair enough ?

Trump will make a fool of himself like he always does. if his nose was like Pinochio's they'd have to steer it out of the oval office and down Pennsylvania Avenue tonight.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

dude will be watching & Glued to the TV like White on Rice!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Well, I live a little over 40 miles from the border. And while a fence may not work, SOMETHING needs to be done. Our land is filled with trash, its iffy to go into the desert without guns, and living here has become like living in Mexico. There are so many illegal immigrants. They commit crimes and absolutely nothing is done about it. If you dont believe it, ask anyone who lives near the border, AND isnt part of the problem.

Violences looms over Mexico presidential election 02:22

(CNN) ? Even for a country numbed by escalating violence, the toll the campaign season in Mexico has exacted is horrifying.

In the nine months leading up to this weekend's presidential election, 132 politicians have been killed. That's according to Etellekt, a risk analysis and crisis management firm.

The group's report, released Tuesday, found that 22 of Mexico's 31 states have seen a political assassination since campaigning began in September.

Etellekt's tally found 48 of the victims were candidates. The rest included party workers.

"These numbers anticipates a serious challenge of security for peace and democratic governance in these regions, and could debilitate the political party," the firm said.

Secure the border or the above is going to happen here. Already law enforcement officers have been threaten with death at border areas by Cartel members. If they can not bribe you, they try to kill you to keep the narcotics flowing.
RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-19 AT 06:56PM (MST)[p]And Im not trying to be an a$$hole about it, but your input has zero relevance if you arent in the middle of it. Because, to you, they may be lies. But to us, its the absolute truth. And I know I have the option to move away, but to me, this is my home. In the very near future, if nothing is done, I very well may move away. Crime has skyrocketed over the past ten years where Im from. I do not leave the house unlocked, or leave my house without a gun because of it. Dont get me started on drugs.....

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-19 AT 07:10PM (MST)[p]>And Im not trying to be
>an a$$hole about it, but
>your input has zero relevance
>if you arent in the
>middle of it.

It does if you want me to pay for it. When the border states pay for their own wall, they can take that position.

Serious question...

If it's such a big crisis and so plain for everybody to see, why aren't the Republican Governor's of Texas and Arizona more outspoken in support of Trump's position?

Grizzly

Yeah they vote. and the mexicans don't want to pay for the wall here either. HA!

If he was going to go on primetime t couldn't he have at least made up some lies we haven't HEARD A MILLION TIMES ? jesus Christ it was just a lie filled recap of the last 3 weeks.

He's desperate if this is the best he can do. pathetic.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Chuck U said we don't govern on temper tantrums. Last year Trump signed the budget without money for the wall, but he said never again. So they had a year to work it out. Who's throwing the temper tantrum?

"So they had a year to work it out." Remind me, who had the majority in the House and Senate during that year?

kind of hard for border states to pay for it when, guess what, they are cash strapped from all the welfare.... and lets do some math. if there was a tax(which there isnt, by the way), it would be 5 billion dollars to be covered. There are 325 million people in america. so thats $15.39 per person, over a year.... or 29.5 cents a week, over a 40 hour work week equates to less than a penny per person. i know not everyone works(about half are), so that takes it to a whopping two cents an hour to cover it.... I say, IM MORE THAN WILLING TO COVER MY SHARE. But, hes not asking for a tax on it... Simply putting it in the budget of our government.... A small splash in their bucket compared to the estimated 128 BILLION dollars we paid to illegal aliens via welfare.... so again, how exactly are YOU paying for the wall?

>"So they had a year to
>work it out." Remind
>me, who had the majority
>in the House and Senate
>during that year?

The Republicans. Like you forgot.

Trump made points tonight and it was a brilliant move on his part to have the press in the Oval office for a live broadcast where many more millions of voters got to listen to his talking points. If the stats he mentioned hold water, it will convince more voters to support his request. I would not be surprised if he got his stats from the NCIC, National Crime information Center, that was gathered by the FBI from state and local law enforcement agencies.
If that is the case, that would force the Democrats to call the FBI a bunch of liars to dispute the stats given by Trump. Did you notice that Pelosi and Schummer did not dispute those stats, and only kicked the can down the road on border security.

There is some Democrats cussing up a storm tonight on how Trump out foxed them. I enjoyed the part where Trump mentioned that Schummer voted for more border security in the past and now has flip flopped the other direction. Schummer did not look too happy on his rebuttal speech.

RELH

Old RELH. Trump can always count on him dropping to his knees with the snap of his fingers. did you donate to his fund before or after the show ? he needed 500,000 TODAY !. I hope you did your part.

If you think this was anything more than a desperate attempt by a man with his back against the wall to hold senate republicans in line you're as dumb as I think you are.

It was a total joke and you know it. same old chit as Mexico paying for the wall , more lies.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

the funny thing is, the only people who say they are made up stats are democrats... do your own research, not regurgitated cnn crap and you will see. dont have to like trump to see the truth on this one.

yes my lies... cnn is absolutely telling truths. they have NEVER been caught of lying. look at the crime statistics of border communities.... look at the amount of welfare paid to illegal immigrants..... take a look at gang activity near the border..... open your eyes and actually look. don't spew what cnn tells you. these trail cam pics of human traffickers are more prevalent than you want to allow yourself to believe.

Mossback,

Explain exactly what a partial wall will solve with these problems. There is no plan to make the entire border walled or sealed off, they cannot man the border like other walls offered as examples.

So if this is the solution there should be some way to explain that this wall is the answer. I am all ears because from everything I read it will not reduce any of the problems you claim are happening.

Doesn't matter if Foxnews or CNN is saying it, Trump is a liar who is incapable of making a case for shutting down the government over the wall he said Mexico would pay for.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

If a wall doesn't help why is there already sections of a wall way before trump took office? Sure a wall isn't going to stop all illegal migration, but it will surely help. Do game crossing fences stop all game from crossing the highway wherever they please? No, but it does make a big difference. Of course they will find ways across, but to say it won't make any difference is nonsense. This really shouldn't be that big of an issue, each sides are going to have to bend. This is just a matter of pride and politics, so one side can claim a victory over the other. The Democratic Party has given trump nothing, it's their turn to give a little. They have done nothing but been a thorn in the nations side, and it shows more everyday.

The wall will create smaller choke points to focus on. No doubt that will work but you won't hear that from the Trump haters. I think Trump has not done a good job of visuals to show where the new wall would be and how it will help.

>The wall will create smaller choke
>points to focus on. No
>doubt that will work but
>you won't hear that from
>the Trump haters. I think
>Trump has not done a
>good job of visuals to
>show where the new wall
>would be and how it
>will help.

Trump has done NOTHING to show how it will help. That's the problem. He backed his ass into a corner with his boasts and ##### comments to the point now where even those who support better border security and even better barriers (like myself) cant tell which lie is the one to believe. He brought this on himself. It no longer has anything at all to do with border security. It's just more power plays from all sides. If he was doing all the same things he is doing and not being such a ******** ##### he would have a high approval rating and more support. Instead he's the playground bully who needs his ass kicked. Maybe you guys like him being a prick. That tells me a lot about you all. I hate people who are constantly arrogant lying pricks.

check on illegal crossing statistics in el paso texas, before and after they put barriers. that will show you it does work. I am not saying a wall will solve all the problems, but, as I previously stated, SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE. look at where the people saying something needs to be done are from..... Arizona, Texas, and New Mexico......

The democrats have pledged he'd get more than the 5.7 billion for border security. just nothing for a phuking useless wall. he could negotiate double that number and get it today. this wouldn't help with the " crisis " ?

But what that won't do is satisfy the mouthbreather chumps who want the wall they were promised Mexico would pay for. Trump already failed on his promise, why fall on his sword doubling down for nothing ?

this is being portrayed as something far bigger than it is. it's just a politician trying to hold onto what little support he still has. it's not going to fly.

# where are the pesos

Stay Thirsty My Friends

or is it their last gasp effort to undermine trump? all they can say is its not an issue. but yet they cannot come up with any compromise...... its a double edged sword. not just one side. all democrats blame trump and all trump supporters blame democrats. its both. instead of looking to find a way, they just throw fits at each other and see who can look dumber on tv.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-19 AT 00:34AM (MST)[p]You know maybe a wall would be great, symbolic, Lady Liberty casting her light of hope to welcome white Europeans while we build a giant wall to our south. We will seal our southern border like China our new role model.

If you from Norway, you are welcome, if you are from a southern border country..yeah..not so much.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...reject-trumps-immigration-offer-idUSKBN1F11QK

The Republican Party reduced to the White Nationalist Party and it only took 2 years.

We don't need 15,000 soldiers on top of the border patrol, we need 5,000 paper processors to field asylum applications along with another 1,500 in clerical staff.

Wanna fix Mexico, it's pretty simple, invest in technology manufacturing and edcuation instead of narco trafficking. We are a junkie nation leaving any border land, air or sea vulnerable to drug smugglers.

Our issues with immigration start with folks simply walking and driving across the border north and south legally entering the country. Once here they overstay their temporary work visas. Once again, a simple fix by simply changing the parameters for verification while here on a temporary work visa.

Most of the immigration problems can be fixed clerically, it's all so ridiculous. Lots have changed since the SFA passed, we have new toys that make walls obsolete, we control the thermal eyes in the sky now making apprehension easy. We don't a wall or the army, we need a staffed processing and surveillance centers.

Given our future in the Middle East, the surveillance center would make a great training ground.

>>The wall will create smaller choke
>>points to focus on. No
>>doubt that will work but
>>you won't hear that from
>>the Trump haters. I think
>>Trump has not done a
>>good job of visuals to
>>show where the new wall
>>would be and how it
>>will help.
>
>
>Trump has done NOTHING to show
>how it will help. That's
>the problem. He backed his
>ass into a corner with
>his boasts and ##### comments
>to the point now where
>even those who support better
>border security and even better
>barriers (like myself) cant tell
>which lie is the one
>to believe. He brought this
>on himself. It no longer
>has anything at all to
>do with border security. It's
>just more power plays from
>all sides. If he was
>doing all the same things
>he is doing and not
>being such a ******** #####
>he would have a high
>approval rating and more support.
>Instead he's the playground bully
>who needs his ass kicked.
>Maybe you guys like him
>being a prick. That tells
>me a lot about you
>all. I hate people who
>are constantly arrogant lying pricks.
>

You're Getting Quite an ATTITUDE there NVB!

Why Don't You Step up to the Plate & Run this Country?

It's Past Time We get somebody Decent in there to Run it!

Just Think!

You could do something with the Bundy's!

What would be your Answer on the Wall/Illegals?

You could 'Make America Fantabulous' again!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-19
>AT 00:34?AM (MST)

>
>You know maybe a wall would
>be great, symbolic, Lady Liberty
>casting her light of hope
>to welcome white Europeans while
>we build a giant wall
>to our south. We will
>seal our southern border like
>China our new role model.
>
>
>If you from Norway, you are
>welcome, if you are from
>a southern border country..yeah..not so
>much.
>
>https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...reject-trumps-immigration-offer-idUSKBN1F11QK
>
>The Republican Party reduced to the
>White Nationalist Party and it
>only took 2 years.
>
>We don't need 15,000 soldiers on
>top of the border patrol,
>we need 5,000 paper processors
>to field asylum applications along
>with another 1,500 in clerical
>staff.
>
>Wanna fix Mexico, it's pretty simple,
>invest in technology manufacturing and
>edcuation instead of narco trafficking.
>We are a junkie nation
>leaving any border land, air
>or sea vulnerable to drug
>smugglers.
>
>Our issues with immigration start with
>folks simply walking and driving
>across the border north and
>south legally entering the country.
>Once here they overstay their
>temporary work visas. Once again,
>a simple fix by simply