TRUMPS WANTS THEM RELEASED!!!

Amazing timing that the Biden admin is going after more J6’ers again. I don’t know the person answering the reporters question but he said “ these people were in an area they weren’t supposed to be, interrupting official business”.

So, I can assume they will be arresting people from the other groups in the past year who were protesting in “areas they weren’t supposed to be”? Or what about Bowman for pulling the fire alarm?

Genuinely sincere people who thought they were trying to save America from a crooked election and save democracy are sitting in prison convicted of trying to destroy democracy. Oh, okay.

So, while people are being rounded up and put in jail for just being there Ray Epps was sentenced to probation!! He was originally going to just get 6 months but now it's just probation:

“Although Epps engaged in felonious conduct during the riot on January 6, his case includes a variety of distinctive and compelling mitigating factors, which led the government to exercise its prosecutorial discretion and offer Epps a pre-indictment misdemeanor plea resolution,” wrote DOJ senior trial counsel Michael Gordon in the sentencing memo.

If this doesn't prove he was a fed, I don't know what does. While grandmas are getting jail time Epps walks. What a joke

Genuinely sincere people who thought they were trying to save America from a crooked election and save democracy are sitting in prison convicted of trying to destroy democracy. Oh, okay.
... and who convinced/brainwashed these genuinely sincere people to save America from "a crooked election"? Too bad "He" will not be held accountable.

So, while people are being rounded up and put in jail for just being there Ray Epps was sentenced to probation!! He was originally going to just get 6 months but now it's just probation:

“Although Epps engaged in felonious conduct during the riot on January 6, his case includes a variety of distinctive and compelling mitigating factors, which led the government to exercise its prosecutorial discretion and offer Epps a pre-indictment misdemeanor plea resolution,” wrote DOJ senior trial counsel Michael Gordon in the sentencing memo.

If this doesn't prove he was a fed, I don't know what does. While grandmas are getting jail time Epps walks. What a joke
Didn't Mike Pence denounce the conspiracy theory that the FBI instigated January 6th? Or, does that not count because Pence is a "RINO" ?

1704832372076.png

Didn't Mike Pence denounce the conspiracy theory that the FBI instigated January 6th? Or, does that not count because Pence is a RINO ?
You're joking right? Are you that big of a stooge to see there was more going on than meets the eye at J6?

If it was such huge riot, oops I mean insurrection (although nobody has ever been charged with insurrection), and it was such a slam dunk case than why weren't all the videos and info released from the beginning? Trying to create a narrative? If you are so sure of what happened then let's let ALL the facts come out from that day and see where things stand. How come the FBI can't flat out say there weren't under cover agents in the crowd and inside the building to get things kicked off? If there weren't, under oath they should have just said, no we didn't have people involved. They didn't, couldn't though, could they?

Way more was going on at J6 and if you don't think so you are part of the problem in this country. Just keep drinking the kool-aid and let things slip farther down the drain. WAFJ

I guess that's another point where you and I differ.

Let's see your upset because people who believe in Trump are giving him money of their own free will but yet you would rather have Biden who sells out his country and gets money from our adversaries. Kind of says a lot doesn't it?

Let's see:

CIA leads a coup in Ukraine in 2014
US installs Zelensky
Ukraine and US create a proxy war
US sends huge money to one of the most corrupt governments
Zelensky then invests huge money into FTX
FTX "donates" hundreds of millions back to politicians
FTX goes bankrupt
US drops all charges against SBF
(we could throw Biden having the prosecutor fired for looking into his son, and promising (on video) of withholding funding)

Yeah, Biden, stellar president

I guess that's another point where you and I differ.

Let's see your upset because people who believe in Trump are giving him money of their own free will but yet you would rather have Biden who sells out his country and gets money from our adversaries. Kind of says a lot doesn't it?

Let's see:

CIA leads a coup in Ukraine in 2014
US installs Zelensky
Ukraine and US create a proxy war
US sends huge money to one of the most corrupt governments
Zelensky then invests huge money into FTX
FTX "donates" hundreds of millions back to politicians
FTX goes bankrupt
US drops all charges against SBF
(we could throw Biden having the prosecutor fired for looking into his son, and promising (on video) of withholding funding)

Yeah, Biden, stellar president
Make No mistake about it, I am not upset that folks are giving their hard earned money to Trump. It's called free will and people can do what they please as long as it does not break the law. It's just comical to me that there are so many brainwashed "suckers" out there.

Never did I say I would rather have Biden as president - I did not vote for Biden nor will I ever vote for Biden or Trump in the upcoming GE. I voted Libertarian in 2016 (Johnson) & 2020 (Jorgensen). The funny thing that Trump supporters have in common is they assume just because a Conservative R does not back Trump then they must back Biden. There are better choices out there in the Republican party you know.... For the record I support Haley.

You're joking right? Are you that big of a stooge to see there was more going on than meets the eye at J6?

If it was such huge riot, oops I mean insurrection (although nobody has ever been charged with insurrection), and it was such a slam dunk case than why weren't all the videos and info released from the beginning? Trying to create a narrative? If you are so sure of what happened then let's let ALL the facts come out from that day and see where things stand. How come the FBI can't flat out say there weren't under cover agents in the crowd and inside the building to get things kicked off? If there weren't, under oath they should have just said, no we didn't have people involved. They didn't, couldn't though, could they?

Way more was going on at J6 and if you don't think so you are part of the problem in this country. Just keep drinking the kool-aid and let things slip farther down the drain. WAFJ
Are you inferring that the FBI had some in depth influence into Jan 6th? Who paid off Pence to denounce such conspiracies? Who paid off Ray Epps? Could this be a situation much like Sandy Hook where conspiracy theorists claim it was all a hoax with actors? Careful with unsubstantiated claims....

I guess we will learn more as March gets closer.

Lefties and MAGA both demand punishment for criminals--until they disagree with them politically, in which case the unanimous decision by a jury presented with the best facts and arguments that each side can muster is suddenly incompetent to judge and the decision is better left to audiences that know nothing besides the opinions of their favorite writers on Fox or MSNBC.

It is no wonder that the number of registered Democrats and Republicans are approaching all-time lows. Normal Americans expect equal justice for all, and the only reason we don't have it is because of the best efforts of both parties to fill that swamp using excuses like "well, at least my bilge water is not as bad as your bilge water," etc, etc. The number of registered independents outnumbers the number of Republicans or Democrats two-to-one because we are disgusted by both major parties. January 6'ers belong in prison, as do Portland rioters. Trump should have pursued federal charges against Portland rioters as vigorously as Biden has pursued charges against rioters in DC, then we could stop with the excuses.

I would agree that many of those in prison were misled, but I cannot condone that as an excuse for criminal behavior. I would prefer that those who incited the riot take responsibility for their lies, do their time, and perhaps then purchase a little goodwill from this nation toward those who were duped. But the opposite is happening. Many of those who once believed their own eyes are learning that their positions of power are at risk if they do not toe Trump's line, and so seem to have forgotten everything they (and most other Americans) once understood to be true. It will be very interesting to see what history records of these events.

Didn't Mike Pence denounce the conspiracy theory that the FBI instigated January 6th? Or, does that not count because Pence is a "RINO" ?
Yeah, just like many denounced the laptop was real, Covid conspiracies were wrong, Russian collusion was real, the border is locked down, and there was no censoring going on.

Watch the link I posted above.

Lefties and MAGA both demand punishment for criminals--until they disagree with them politically, in which case the unanimous decision by a jury presented with the best facts and arguments that each side can muster is suddenly incompetent to judge and the decision is better left to audiences that know nothing besides the opinions of their favorite writers on Fox or MSNBC.

It is no wonder that the number of registered Democrats and Republicans are approaching all-time lows. Normal Americans expect equal justice for all, and the only reason we don't have it is because of the best efforts of both parties to fill that swamp using excuses like "well, at least my bilge water is not as bad as your bilge water," etc, etc. The number of registered independents outnumbers the number of Republicans or Democrats two-to-one because we are disgusted by both major parties. January 6'ers belong in prison, as do Portland rioters. Trump should have pursued federal charges against Portland rioters as vigorously as Biden has pursued charges against rioters in DC, then we could stop with the excuses.
If that’s true then let’s see if they put their money where their mouth is and vote for Kennedy if not they are independent voters in name only.

Yeah, just like many denounced the laptop was real, Covid conspiracies were wrong, Russian collusion was real, the border is locked down, and there was no censoring going on.

Watch the link I posted above.
They won't look at it, just like they won't question the climate scam.

If that’s true then let’s see if they put their money where their mouth is and vote for Kennedy if not they are independent voters in name only.

It is true. The numbers do not lie. MostAmericans have registered Independent because they know that both MAGA and Dems suck. But centrists have little interest in Kennedy, either. He is just one of many independent candidates, most of whom cannot find a home in American electorate. Until centrists become motivated to organize (beyond the fringe "green" parties, MAGA, etc), they will continue not to vote, or pick from the best of the bad R/D candidates. And national politics will continue to whipsaw back and forth, nothing good will be done, and Americans will remain unimpressed. How can either party excuse their demands for no accountability (as with Portland, January 6, etc? As it stands today, the Republican Party no longer exists. It is the Republican-in-Name-Only Party and has become the tool of Trump. It is MAGA, not Republican, but for lack of a better term it continues to wear its old label.

Are you inferring that the FBI had some in depth influence into Jan 6th? Who paid off Pence to denounce such conspiracies? Who paid off Ray Epps? Could this be a situation much like Sandy Hook where conspiracy theorists claim it was all a hoax with actors? Careful with unsubstantiated claims....

I guess we will learn more as March gets closer.
Trying to tie in sandy hook to a j6 discussion is arguing in bad faith. Try to stick to the subject material

Last edited:
Trying to tie in sandy hook to a j6 discussion is arguing in bad faith. Try to stick to the subject material
I'm not in any way comparing or trying to tie the two. I am trying to convey that conspiracy theories in general are dangerous to be thrown around without factual basis.
Unfortunately there are too many Alex Jones types floating around MM forms and around the USA for that matter.

The subject matter/topic of this post is Jan6 and we must get all the facts about what transpired that day before we claim FBI involvement.

Last edited:
Yep, we need the facts. Just because someone shows up to a protest wearing a MAGE hat doesn't mean they're a Trump supporter, but that conspiracy gets plastered all over the news as gospel.

I'm not in any way comparing or trying to tie the two. I am trying to convey that conspiracy theories in general are dangerous to be thrown around without factual basis.
Unfortunately there are too many Alex Jones types floating around MM forms and around the USA for that matter.

The subject matter/topic of this post is Jan6 and we must get all the facts about what transpired that day before we claim FBI involvement.
Ok, I’d like to hear your take on why Epps just got probation? He is on video telling people to go into the capitol, he’s on video during J6 at 3 different flash points, he whispers to a group who then breaks through a barrier as he turns around and leaves. There is a text from him to his son where he SAYS HE HELPED INSTIGATE J6. They had to use cell phone data to find and arrest people yet Epps is on video doing these things, it’s irrefutable. Yet, people who were just there are being arrested and nothing happens to him. Come on, you can’t be that ignorant.

Ok, I’d like to hear your take on why Epps just got probation? He is on video telling people to go into the capitol, he’s on video during J6 at 3 different flash points, he whispers to a group who then breaks through a barrier as he turns around and leaves. There is a text from him to his son where he SAYS HE HELPED INSTIGATE J6. They had to use cell phone data to find and arrest people yet Epps is on video doing these things, it’s irrefutable. Yet, people who were just there are being arrested and nothing happens to him. Come on, you can’t be that ignorant.
My guess about him getting probation instead of 6 months prison time is that he cooperated with authorities and possibly provided information to law enforcement. Perhaps he "ratted out" others in order to get a reduced sentence himself.

The news says:
Prosecutors requested six months in prison for Epps. However, several “distinctive and compelling mitigating factors” set Epps’s case apart from other rioters’ cases, prosecutors said. They noted Epps turned himself in two days after the riot and attempted to de-escalate conflict between law enforcement and rioters at least five times that day. Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael Gordon acknowledged to the judge Tuesday that Epps’s case is “uniquely complicated.” Boasberg said his sentencing decision was based in large part on Epps’s mitigating factors and past service to his community.

My guess about him getting probation instead of 6 months prison time is that he cooperated with authorities and possibly provided information to law enforcement. Perhaps he "ratted out" others in order to get a reduced sentence himself.

The news says:
Prosecutors requested six months in prison for Epps. However, several “distinctive and compelling mitigating factors” set Epps’s case apart from other rioters’ cases, prosecutors said. They noted Epps turned himself in two days after the riot and attempted to de-escalate conflict between law enforcement and rioters at least five times that day. Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael Gordon acknowledged to the judge Tuesday that Epps’s case is “uniquely complicated.” Boasberg said his sentencing decision was based in large part on Epps’s mitigating factors and past service to his community.
ok, sure, nice try.

Go to the videos that were released of Epps seemingly telling people several different times at several different locations to act. Multiple times he whispers something to a group, leaves, and then bad actions start to happen. Coincidence? I think not.

Believe what you want, but too many of these conspiracy theories have ended up coming true over the last 3 years.

Did you watch the link above? Just because it's from Tucker doesn't mean you can't listen. Watch the body language, tone in his voice, etc and tell me he is lying.

Yep, we need the facts. Just because someone shows up to a protest wearing a MAGE hat doesn't mean they're a Trump supporter, but that conspiracy gets plastered all over the news as gospel.

There is no doubt that today's internet and media outlets provide more "opinion" and "analysis" than facts, and anyone who relies on Anderson or Tucker for their "news" is going to become sorely misinformed. With questions relating to criminal charges, the only ones who will see all of the evidence are those sitting on the jury. But this has not prevented an entire industry from developing around the business of second-guessing the legal system.

There is no doubt that today's internet and media outlets provide more "opinion" and "analysis" than facts, and anyone who relies on Anderson or Tucker for their "news" is going to become sorely misinformed. With questions relating to criminal charges, the only ones who will see all of the evidence are those sitting on the jury. But this has not prevented an entire industry from developing around the business of second-guessing the legal system.

Another term for second guessing the legal system is called checks and balances. Its what this country was based on.

Another term for second guessing the legal system is called checks and balances. Its what this country was based on.

The Constitution provides for the removal of corrupt judges, and dishonest attorneys, jurors and witnesses may be punished under law. These are all checks on the judicial system. What additional protections are provided by the "industry" to which I refer?

The Constitution provides for the removal of corrupt judges, and dishonest attorneys, jurors and witnesses may be punished under law. These are all checks on the judicial system. What additional protections are provided by the "industry" to which I refer?
A free and robust media, or press, provides checks and balances across the board. Under the first amendment of the constitution.

My mistake for initiating a conversation with you. Good night

This cartoon is 100% accurate. Dude raised $250 million to stop the steal. Not a single dime was spent on reinforcing election integrity, helping principled Republicans get elected or fighting unconstitutional election laws. The money was transferred to his super pacs to pay his attorney fees, refurbish his 2016 campaign plane with a fresh paint job and more gold plated fixtures.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom