Tucker interviews Trump

I thought I remembered Tucker saying some pretty nasty things about Trump?? Was it something along the lines of he couldn’t stand him and can’t wait for the time to ignore him? Or did I just imagine that??

I guess they must’ve hugged it out and Tucker changed his (public) opinion, again??

Or…. was Trump willing to forgive Tucker and make amends in order to justify skipping the debate (where he’d take some harsh criticism from his political competition). I’d argue this speaks to cowardice on Trumps end, he’s not known for forgiving dissenters like Tucker.

I thought I remembered Tucker saying some pretty nasty things about Trump?? Was it something along the lines of he couldn’t stand him and can’t wait for the time to ignore him? Or did I just imagine that??

I guess they must’ve hugged it out and Tucker changed his (public) opinion, again??

Or…. was Trump willing to forgive Tucker and make amends in order to justify skipping the debate (where he’d take some harsh criticism from his political competition). I’d argue this speaks to cowardice on Trumps end, he’s not known for forgiving dissenters like Tucker.
Well said..... Looks like Trump has relaxed his rule of imediately disowning everyone who disagrees with him and/or calling them Rinos. I guess Tucker must have puckered up and kissed the kings ar$$ enough to get back in the Orange Crush Club ;)

The Trumpsters only let Trump and anyone that bows down to him to have a right to change their opinion or correct something they might have said wrong. But not DeSantis or Haley they are treasonous devils.
My number one problem with Trump is his Trumpsters, I detest them as bad as I detest the Never Trumpers.
Don't get me wrong Trump did some really good things for this country while he was president (and i will vote for him over any Dem) and there is alot of good honest pepole that will follow him through fire and that is okay but just because someone believes they could do a good job as president and are willing to give it ago does not make them the devil.

Well Biden has doon a "good job" pretending to be the devil.

The problem with Democrat voters... Is they they think thier party is still the party of the middle class. No longer is it JFK's Democrat Party. The Democratic party is the party of Woke politics.

Grooming children and transgenderisim of children. Vilifying concerned parents.

Open borders. No voter ID???

Taxing $600 venmo transactions with a superfunded IRS agency. While politicians and their family do not pay taxes. ie HUNTER BIDEN, Bernie Sanders and Paul "the Hammer" Pelosi.

Buying votes from rich white liberals by promissing to pay off college debt. On the backs of blue collar middleclass folks who didn't go to college and get a degree.

Well Biden has doon a "good job" pretending to be the devil.

The problem with Democrat voters... Is they they think thier party is still the party of the middle class. No longer is it JFK's Democrat Party. The Democratic party is the party of Woke politics.

Grooming children and transgenderisim of children. Vilifying concerned parents.

Open borders. No voter ID???

Taxing $600 venmo transactions with a superfunded IRS agency. While politicians and their family do not pay taxes. ie HUNTER BIDEN, Bernie Sanders and Paul "the Hammer" Pelosi.

Buying votes from rich white liberals by promissing to pay off college debt. On the backs of blue collar middleclass folks who didn't go to college and get a degree.
don’t forget they are also the “war” party. Amazing how in a few decades the dems have gone from rebelling against “the man” to embracing it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom