Tucker....

Like Gringo said, he'll be back somewhere. Even if just doing his own thing podcast-style.

I seriously think he and Lemon should team-up to do some sort of a 'point / counter-point' thing. Ratings would be HUGE with those two opposites going at it! :ROFLMAO:

What did Lemon ever utter outside the "Institution Narrative"?
Exactly, he didn’t report any news. He was told what to report with no deviation.

I also heard Fox let Bongino go as well.

Looks like I’ll be only using Substack from now on.

Maybe Carlson will join MTG and Lake on Trumps VP shortlist ...
They are 2 peas in a pod for sure...

He wasn’t fired for lying. He was fired because he got caught telling the truth behind the scenes.

” The fruit of lies is sweet in the mouth of the deceiver, later his mouth is foul with gravels.”

Last edited:
Maybe Carlson will join MTG and Lake on Trumps VP shortlist ...
They are 2 peas in a pod for sure...

He wasn’t fired for lying. He was fired because he got caught telling the truth behind the scenes
:ROFLMAO:
Republican here but no Trump fan. You seem to be hung up on him. Did he hurt you?

No sir, I'm not hung up on anybody. I am just simply commenting/replying to the forum topic "Tucker.." during my lunch break.

What did Lemon ever utter outside the "Institution Narrative"?
Same goes for all corporate media. If anyone still thinks they are getting anything but the state approved narrative from any of the major news outlets.... they are extremely naive. Gringo is correct.

He got canned because he reported lies non stop. He cost the network 787.5 million for believing Sydney, Rudy, and the my pillow clown.

He deserved to be fired....just 10 years too late.
Maybe he'll get a job with the DOJ of FBI.....he has the qualifications...

He got canned because he reported lies non stop. He cost the network 787.5 million for believing Sydney, Rudy, and the my pillow clown.

He deserved to be fired....just 10 years too late.
He was the only Fox broadcaster calling out Sydney for failing to deliver on her so called "Kraken" evidence. Whatever reason he either quit or was fired wasn't because of believing Sydney or Rudy. Dude probably dissed Rupert in his text messages and it pissed him off.

Sidney, Rudy, my pillow clown, and Tucker all chit their kraken...
Oh Buzz, always looking through a one way mirror.

Are you just lashing out because you buddy was let go from CNN? It’ll be ok, Maddow and the ladies from the View are still there for you.

Oh Buzz, always looking through a one way mirror.

Are you just lashing out because you buddy was let go from CNN? It’ll be ok, Maddow and the ladies from the View are still there for you.
Don Lemon should have been fired about 10 years ago too.

In other words you didn't watch it. Best go back to your old standby Maddow where she reports nothing but truth... right?
I didn't have to watch it, Tucker pushed the big lie constantly...

Never met a wingnut or conspiracy he wouldn't push as fact.

The lies caught him, like they always do.

Nothing but a lying turd.

It’s very obvious you don’t see beyond what the msm tells you.

Why do you think Musk did an interview with Tucker about the govt involvement? Why do you think Tucker was THE one person to get the J6 tapes? Why was it most of the main DR.’s who were trying to speak up about Covid went on Tuckers show? Tucker wasn’t afraid to shed light on things others weren’t allowed to.

Was Tucker sensationalizing things, sure he was. Was Tucker bringing things out in the open that most msm wouldn’t touch because their bosses didn’t want to upset the govt, yes he was.

He was the one person on msm that would “go there”. Love him or hate him we need people like that in media.

Your hero got canned, good riddance to that liar.

You got one thing right sensationalized garbage is all he spewed.

The reason he attracted wingnuts to his faux news is pretty obvious, they were so far out in the weeds nobody else would put them on air.

He was dumb enough to do it...bad decisions have consequences.

Your hero got canned, good riddance to that liar.

You got one thing right sensationalized garbage is all he spewed.

The reason he attracted wingnuts to his faux news is pretty obvious, they were so far out in the weeds nobody else would put them on air.

He was dumb enough to do it...bad decisions have consequences.
Really?

Musk is an idiot? I'm pretty sure he's quite a bit smarter than you Buzz.

Wingnuts that he brought on that your media was saying were conspiracy theorists, yet now, are proven right. You mean those wingnuts?

Be careful Buzz, you're leaning so far left you might start coming back around on the RIGHT side.

Make sure you record Joy Behar so you know what to say next. I'm sure she'll have Tucker talking points for you tomorrow so you can come back here to let us know what she said.

You don't watch so how do you know? I posted something provably true & what he actually said pushing back on the kraken nonsense & your leftist ideology wouldn't even let you watch it. Groupthink much... what other "lies" that are provably true do you refuse to let yourself in on?

Really?

Musk is an idiot? I'm pretty sure he's quite a bit smarter than you Buzz.

Wingnuts that he brought on that your media was saying were conspiracy theorists, yet now, are proven right. You mean those wingnuts?

Be careful Buzz, you're leaning so far left you might start coming back around on the RIGHT side.

Make sure you record Joy Behar so you know what to say next. I'm sure she'll have Tucker talking points for you tomorrow so you can come back here to let us know what she said.
Tucker is so smart he got canned from the only faux news channel that would have him.

What a genius.

Musk is another tool...time won't be kind to him either.

Scurry along and go buy your Tesla.

Tucker.jpg

Maybe it was this that got him fired???? :ROFLMAO:

(To me, that rant he went on regarding the M&Ms was one of those moments that solidified my knowledge that he was simply pure entertainment gold! Simply schtick.... :ROFLMAO:)

It’s funny that people are calling Tucker entertainment yet it’s those same 81 million people who voted for the dumbest, crook president in history. I guess you could call Biden entertainment if it wasn’t so sad. It was at the end of the 2020 election I realized we have more fools in this country than we’ve ever had before.

This is just one video, there are dozens of others. Btw, this is how other countries see Biden.

It’s funny that people are calling Tucker entertainment yet it’s those same 81 million people who voted for the dumbest, crook president in history. I guess you could call Biden entertainment if it wasn’t so sad. It was at the end of the 2020 election I realized we have more fools in this country than we’ve ever had before.

This is just one video, there are dozens of others. Btw, this is how other countries see Biden.

Whataboutism….. Classic. ?

BTW, you didn’t have to vote for Biden to view Carlson as entertainment. I’m living proof. These days, I basically view ALL opinion related broadcasts as entertainment, similar to the way I view the world in general. ?

You realize that fox ran a disclaimer on his show, right? And not a very good one either apparently.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom