Tule Elk Hunt at FHL

highsierra

Here are some photos from the Tule Elk I just returned from. My good friend's wife was the lucky tag holder and this was her first big game hunt. After spotting the bull at over 2 miles, Charlotte stalked to 362 yds. and made a great one-shot kill on the bull. This is one tough lady...she is a recent cancer survivor and insisted upon packing her share of the meat back to the car. It was an truly amazing experience to share this hunt with such an inspiration as Charlotte.

4167fhl_1.jpg

2040fhl_5.jpg

4096fhl_9.jpg

9100fhl_10.jpg

3242fhl_16.jpg

1913fhl_21.jpg

3519fhl_33.jpg

Outstanding!! Congrats!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

One day I'll have that tag. Great job and congrats to her for getting through the cancer.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom