Tule Elk Management Bull raffle

84toyota

Hi all - I’m the Redding Chapter Chair for the California Deer Association. We are having an awesome tule elk management bull tag that we will raffle off at our banquet dinner on Feb. 5th, 2022. Winner need not be present to win. Tickets are $100 each, and a maximum of 500 tickets will be sold. Right now, we have sold just over 100 tickets. Let me know if you’re interested in picking up a ticket. It’s very difficult to draw a tule elk tag - so if you’re trying for a grand slam, here’s your chance!

Here are some photos from SkyRose Ranch where the Tule Elk hunt takes place. These are some representative photos of their management bulls, along with a photo of the lodge where you will be staying. I also included a photo of some wild hogs - as that is included in the Tule Elk raffle hunt.

SkyRose3.png

SkyRose2.JPG

SkyRose1.jpg

SkyRoseHogs.JPG

SkyRoseLodge.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom