Tune-Up Worthy BB

woodruffhunter

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-06 AT 09:41PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-06 AT 09:41?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-06 AT 09:35?PM (MST)

I just wanted to ask Bess if this would warrant a tune-up?
Went for a ride through Monte Cristo on Sunday, and the quads were out in force.

Otherwise a great day and I can say I am glad to see some snow. Did anyone hear any elk? I heard the storm had them quiet.

tu.jpg

WELL woodruufhunter!!!

IS THAT A ROAD LEAGAL FOR ATV'ERS???

OR IS IT A CLOSED AREA WHERE THEY'VE DONE AS THEY PLEASED???

WHERES OUR LAZY ASS FOREST SERVICE WHEN YOU NEED THEM???

IT ALWAYS AMAZES ME!!!

LAST YEAR AFTER ME & MY BOY HIKED INTO A BASIN,TWO JOKERS WITH STRAIGHT PIPED RACE MACHINES WORKED THEIR LAZY ASSES IN FROM THE BOTTOM,THE NOYZ WAS UNREAL,BIG SMART ANIMALS JUST LOVE IT THOUGH!!!

I HOPE THEY BAN THESE LOWLIFE BASTARDS OFF THE FOREST!!!

MAYBE THEY COULD GO SHRED THE DESERT???

BACK IN THE GOOD DAYS WHEN TROPHY MULE DEER WERE BEING TAKEN AROUND MONTE CRISTO I'LL BET THERE WEREN'T NO FRICKEN WHEELERS,DOES ANYBODY SEE A DIFFERENCE HERE???

THE ONLY bobcat BEING REAL NICE THIS MORNING,THE ATV LAWBREAKERS SHOULD ONLY BE HUNG WHEN THEY BREAK THE LAW!!!

Bess,

If it was a trail, I sure couldn't tell. I feel sorry for the other hunters that have to deal with it. I wish the rules were enforced better.

Oh well, hopefully things will change???

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-06 AT 09:45PM (MST)[p]Ugh. That just makes me sick to my stomach. I hate that sight. I don't love ATV's ripping through the forest either, but I'm willing to respect their right to be on the forest just as I have every right to ride my horse there, but GEEZ!! stuff like this makes me want to rip every one of them off their machines and shake them.

Edited to add- Oh, and by the way, my cousin went hunting for elk in Colorado and only saw 2 bulls the entire time. He said there was nothing talking. The dude he knows who guides around the Baxter Pass area said he hasn't heard it that quiet for a long, long time and that this is only the 2nd time he can remember the bulls being this scarce around there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom