Turkey Dilema. Please help!

Coloradoboy

Very Active Member
Hey guys, as most of you know Colorado's turkey season is fast approaching and Im flat on my feet. I've yet to kill a turkey, and really want to get it done with a bow. So this my offer; Anyone with a load of points, or someone wanting to fill an elk/deer tag in NW Colorado areas; 1,2,3/301,11/211,10,201,42,43 and 471, will set me up on a turkey hunt. I will in return take the time out of my schedule and personally guide you on buck/bull hunt. Im a poor college kid and don't have money coming out of ears to offer you, but I can in return offer you a memorable hunt and a laugh or two. Not wanting a guaranteed, tied to a tree kill. Just opportunity to possibly fling an arrow or two.
Thanks,
Coloradoboy

Well, if you were in California, I'd take you. We've got a ton of birds where I hunt. I don't shoot them very often anymore, but I love hunting them. More fun to take novice hunters out and see how excited they get.

I am forced to put on my azz hat here. Forgive me, but it's my job.

You are an elk and deer guide who cannot find a turkey?

Surely I missed an important section of your post.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Nickman if you want to call me out... here's your answer. In the area I live turkey numbers are low and majority of the birds live on private land inacessable to me. The few places that do have birds on public and state land get hit hard opening weekend and the birds run to private and stay there. I made this post in hopes of finding a qualtity turkey hunt where I don't have to compete with the entire county for a bird. I think it would be safe to say that just because I'm a successful elk and mule deer hunter, doesn't make me a turkey expert....

Coboy pm me if you don't have plans for the second weekend. I am busy on the 9th and 10th but will b out the next weekend

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom