Turkey Hunt Results

K

KILLSHOT

The division website shows they will post them up this thursday the 27th. I would expect to start seeing emails any day now. Anybody gotten any email results yet?

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-

unsuccessful for me. My cousin drew central though

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-

Unsuccessful for me! Drew central last year and burned my 2 points, I cant beleave you did not draw that tag with 5 pionts FHMAN13! I did not think the draw odds where that bad. You can still buy one over the counter here soon.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-11 AT 01:45PM (MST)[p]Successful for northern. I drew it last year too. Man wish my luck would run over with some other tags besides turkey.

Southern for me!
Any areas you "Turkeys" want to share....LOL
Good luck everyone

Could have helped you on central tag, but have no clue southern unit! I know why they did not give me that Turkey tag this year they are planning on giving me the Elk muzzy Wasatch tag. yea right

UNSUSCESSFUL for everyone in my family again. I hate utahs LE units with a passion.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

The harder you work the luckier you get!!

Successful :) That'll make 4 Utah birds (hopefully) and I still don't know a damn thing about hunting them.

Preddy!

:p!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

Wife and dad both drew for the southern unit. I know the unit well, I've had the tag three times,and this is twice for my wife and dad. I've helped out on a few other hunts as well. Last year was tougher than previous years. They are giving too many tags, this will be the last year of decent hunting.

B-Bop- was that a virtual raspberry??

What do I get when I tell ya I got dinged 180 for 'ded hunter'....

Preddy

Well Preddy!

You keep it up(Pulling Tags & Shootin Big Stuff)And I'm gonna steal your identity!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

NADA for me...

'Da Warden' is back east in DC so I do not know her Email results until this Sunday...

She pre-scheduled a week vacation for her down south (east) gobbler so she was feeling it with her 4?-5? points.....

You might know the unit LP......from 5 years ago....ha

Robb

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom