Turkey Tag cost more than elk!!!

elks96

Long Time Member
Haha... So since I abandoned ship and became a NR. I am going to do the NR thing and ##### about NR prices!!!

Actually not really ##### but wonder....

My son age 9 loves turkey hunting our ?family? spots in the spring. Being only 9 he does not get big game hunts yet, but turkey is so much like big game he love it...

So today I got the Turkey brochure... NR Youth Turkey is $103... My daughter gets the NR Elk tag for $100 even. So a turkey tag is more $ that an elk tag!!!

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

And since you are a NR, you are expected to @^&**!! about NR prices! :D :D

I guess the bad thing for you this year is you aren't really a resident of anywhere. Now that's something to @#$*&! about!

>Things that make you go Hmmmm.
>
>
>And since you are a NR,
>you are expected to @^&**!!
>about NR prices! :D
> :D
>
>I guess the bad thing for
>you this year is you
>aren't really a resident of
>anywhere. Now that's something
>to @#$*&! about!

LOL Joe.

Elks,
Wait till you go and buy your NR small game license that magically jumped up in price by 70% the year they required everyone applying for licenses to buy one. But hey at least they didn't up tag costs for deer and elk for the NR only the residents seen a tag increase. LOL man it sure was comical watching all the Residents on that GoHuntColorado FB page b!tch and moan about a $7 tag increase when those filthy NR didn't have to pay extra. LOL

Jake H.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Colorado?s youth opportunities are pathetic and far behind most other states! That's why I've been taking my kids to Nebraska for years. Nonresident deer and turkey tags are $8. You can buy 2 buck tags and lots of doe tags. For $8 they get 2 turkey tags and they are unlimited! I took my 11 year old daughter and 9 year old boy to Nebraska last weekend and they killed 4 turkeys and my daughters first buck in an afternoon and a morning! Total cost of $74 (with habitat stamps). Colorado doesn't come close! And turkeys are pretty much a nuisance over there it's nothing like trying to find a pissants bird!

Just was crazy to me. Had never thought about a turkey tag for a NR. But crap that is a lot money.

And yes being a NR for draw everywhere this year will suck...

But hey if I don't draw I can get General tags in WY for resident prices!!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-19 AT 05:33PM (MST)[p]>>Things that make you go Hmmmm.
>>
>>
>>And since you are a NR,
>>you are expected to @^&**!!
>>about NR prices! :D
>> :D
>>
>>I guess the bad thing for
>>you this year is you
>>aren't really a resident of
>>anywhere. Now that's something
>>to @#$*&! about!
>
>
>LOL Joe.
>
>Elks,
>Wait till you go and buy
>your NR small game license
>that magically jumped up in
>price by 70% the year
>they required everyone applying for
>licenses to buy one.
>But hey at least they
>didn't up tag costs for
>deer and elk for the
>NR only the residents seen
>a tag increase. LOL man
>it sure was comical watching
>all the Residents on that
>GoHuntColorado FB page b!tch and
>moan about a $7 tag
>increase when those filthy NR
>didn't have to pay extra.
>LOL
>
>Jake H.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I bitched a bit Jake, but it wasn't just the $7. It was the $50 pp fee for each of the big 3, it was actually $8+ after all the fee increases/tag. it waa in increaed stamp fees. All tolled it cost me an additional $300 this year, not the $7 everybody was puttin up as the total increase. NR's are already way over charged in my opinion.

#livelikezac

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom