Turn out the lights!

Fred,
I was watching the game tonight and was trying to figure out what all the hoopla was about till late in the game when I figured it out. Since I don't really follow the games that much, was not aware that this was the finally.

Is there an talk of some other station or organization doing it next year??

Brian

ESPN, a division of ABC, will carry Monday Night Football in 2006 and beyond. There is reportedly going to be some creative scheduling going on to try and make sure a decent matchup happens in the nationally televised evening games on Sunday and Monday nights. Michaels and Madden will still be on, although not necessarily together, along with Thiesman, Patrick, & Maguire.

I wish Thiesman would just go away. We all would have been better off if LT had broken his jaw instead of his leg.

Howard Cosell was the king baby! He would be 87 years old if he were still around.

BFE -
I agree completly. I started to get bothered with Madden and Joe T., on ESPN. I like Phil Simms. Interesting topic....

Thiesman annoys the heck out of me. I thought Dan Fouts did a great job on the Trojans/Horns game. He doesn't come across as a know it all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom