Turners Outdoor Stores

MEANTTOBBUCK

A friend of mine is moving to California and asked me about Turners. Could you SoCal guys let me know if you would recommend them?
Thanks MTBB

A friend of mine is moving to California and asked me about Turners. Could you SoCal guys let me know if you would recommend them?
Thanks MTBB

.....NO...overpriced and understocked, word has it that they are on a c.o.d basis with suppliers, may not be around too long, it's only an hour or so to Bass Pro shops, still overpriced but usually a good selection

.....NO...overpriced and understocked, word has it that they are on a c.o.d basis with suppliers, may not be around too long, it's only an hour or so to Bass Pro shops, still overpriced but usually a good selection

Well. I wouldn't put it just that way.

I try to buy from them as I want them to be around as long as possible. For the size of the stores, they have some of the stuff we need in the area. Most of the store('s) have fishing items. However, there is some waterfowl items, ammunition, and many guns. I personally don't want to see anything happen to them.

There are stores in most areas, and bass pro's can be a haul if you get on the other side of the traffic cycle. I worry about the bass pro store. It is very large and the cost of operation must be in the stratus level. Seems to be less and less folks each time I go there.

I buy what I can from each place.

Well. I wouldn't put it just that way.

I try to buy from them as I want them to be around as long as possible. For the size of the stores, they have some of the stuff we need in the area. Most of the store('s) have fishing items. However, there is some waterfowl items, ammunition, and many guns. I personally don't want to see anything happen to them.

There are stores in most areas, and bass pro's can be a haul if you get on the other side of the traffic cycle. I worry about the bass pro store. It is very large and the cost of operation must be in the stratus level. Seems to be less and less folks each time I go there.

I buy what I can from each place.

The dont call them "Burners" for nothing.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

4999d2a729ed551d.jpg

The dont call them "Burners" for nothing.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

4999d2a729ed551d.jpg

Overpriced and understock is a pretty true statement.
But then I spent money at the Sportsmans Warehouse(closed up after 4 months) and should spent that money at Basspro.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Overpriced and understock is a pretty true statement.
But then I spent money at the Sportsmans Warehouse(closed up after 4 months) and should spent that money at Basspro.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I'm glad they are there for when you really need something but they are not that great, especially for hunting things. Overpriced and a limited selection.

I'm glad they are there for when you really need something but they are not that great, especially for hunting things. Overpriced and a limited selection.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom