TURNIN EM AT 60MPH!!!

B

bobcatbess

CAN YOU DO THIS AT 60 MPH RUS???

YA,ITS DAMN SURE HAPPENIN!!!

47817e0314624bb3.jpg

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

THIS AIN'T EVEN MY TRUCK Snort!!!

BUT IF YOU'RE DOUBTING ME YOU ARE VERY SECLUDED!!!

I'D OF NEVER BELIEVED IT EITHER!!!

BUT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I GOT PROVED VERY WRONG!!!

I'VE ROAD IN A FEW CARS THAT RUN FAIR!!!

BUT I'VE NEVER FELT TORQUE LIKE ONE OF THESE CAN DELIVER!!!

WITH A LITTLE WORK THEY WILL BREAK EM AT 60 !!!

THEY'LL ALSO TEAR THE TRUCK ALL TO PIECES IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

HEY Snort!!!

IS THAT ALL YOU NOTICED FAKE ABOUT THE PICTURE???

I THINK RUS WILL CATCH IT???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LETS SEE John???

HMMMM???

AMERICANS HAVE ALWAYS LIKED THE FEEL OF A GOOD RUNNING VEHICLE!!!

REMEMBER THE MUSCLE CAR DAYS???

WELL IT HASN'T CHANGED MUCH!!!

EVERYBODY TRYING TO OUT DO EVERYBODY!!!

POWER PLAY FROM YEAR TO YEAR BETWEEN DODGE,FORD & CHEVY!!!

IF YOU'VE NEVER FELT 800+ FOOT POUNDS OF TORQUE IN A PICK-UP ITS SOMETHING YOU MIGHT LIKE!!!

THE SAD PART IS THE RUNNING GEAR WILL NOT HOLD UP TO THE ABUSE YOU CAN GIVE IT!!!

THE TRUCK DRIVEN DECENTLY WILL STILL ACHIEVE 18-19 MPG DOWN THE HI-WAY!!!

TRY THAT WITH A GAS ENGINE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LOL peak!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Typical deisel! Put the emergency brake on and let it idle. Stinking POS can't even spin both tires! That's why you guys in the Basin can't get a date. All noise, smoke & no performance!

RUS

EASY RUS!!!

IF YOU HAD THIS RIG WITH YOUR NEW GUN YOU'D HAVE MORE POWER THAN YOU'VE EVER HAD!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I SAID "IF" & "WHEN" RUS!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Bobcat, I did that the other day!

The speedomoter said 60, but I was standing still!

It was fun though. Here it is.

478195ab09872cc8.jpg

4781955b076dc4ed.jpg

THATS COOL eel!!!

BUT Snort ISN'T GONNA BELIEVE YOU!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE "ANY" SMOKE!!!

I'LL BET HE CALLS YOU ON IT,LOL!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

SO ITS GOT A HEMI HUH???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

WELL BOYS!!!

I JUST CHECKED INTO ANOTHER PACKAGE!!!

700 HORSEPOWER & 1400 FT LBS OF TORQUE!!!

I DON'T THINK RUS WOULD LIKE TO BE BEHIND THIS PACKAGE???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

"CAN YOU DO THIS AT 60 MPH RUS???"

What???? Blow smoke & spread bullsh!t.

I can do that standing still ... just like you bess!

RUS

700 HORSEPOWER & 1400 FT LBS OF TORQUE!!!

I would pay money to drive that!

Not very far. Just 1/4 mile or so! LOL!

WOOOHOOOO!:):):)

Eel

do you have to tear the piss out of the roads? looks like i am gonna have to give that truck a tune up!!! oh yeah its a dodge it needs a tune up on the daily basis. put a locker in the rear and catch traction at 60 instead of spinning, lot more impressive when the truck takes off then loose traction

Snort!!!

I DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS WHERE YOU LIVE???

BUT AROUND HERE ITS A POWER PLAY TO SEE WHO CAN DO WHAT WITH THEIR DIESEL PICK-UPS!!!

WHATS AMAZING,IF YOU KEEP YOUR FOOT OUT OF IT THEY'LL STILL PULL MILEAGE THAT'LL JUST BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

PROBLEM IS,IF ITS THERE,WHY NOT PLAY WITH IT???

YOU EVER DROVE SOMETHING REAL POWERFUL & DIDN'T WANT TO TRY HER OUT???

EASY cream!!!

YOU THINK YOUR WHEELER IS BAD,WTF???

ONCE OLE eel DROVE ONE OF THESE JUST ONCE HE'D BE BACK IN HIS 2ND CHILDHOOD PLAYIN WITH THE THROTTLE & BURNING RUBBER & SMOKIN KALI UP!!!

NOW I KNOW THE HEMI IMPRESSED YOU eel!!!

THE HEMI WON'T HOLD A CANDLE TO ONE OF THESE BAD BOYS!!!

THESE BAD BOYS MIGHT BE OUTLAWED IN KALI THOUGH,I TAKE IT YOU GUYS HAVE COPS DOWN THERE THAT DON'T REALLY APPRECIATE PICK-UPS DOING MISQUITO ABATEMENT WORK???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

BESS

Got a sticker on my DMAX - says cummins killer.

18 - 19 MPG - aint ##### i can get 20 out of my DMAX as long as my foot aint in it.

Bess,

It's the same here.Everyones dumping money into thier trucks like we were with muscle cars in high school.

I have a 06' F-250 (deisel)thats is bone stock..It was getting 17 mpg....Then I get a letter from ford saying that I need to take it into the shop to have the CPU re-programed for a DMV emissions issue.......Now I'm only getting 10-12 mpg WTF!

And from what I understand it is only a CA thing......That really pisses me off....I cant wait to get out of here.

horsepoop.gif

Is there a bunch of people in the bed of that truck blowing duck calls???

Try doing that with some 38's!!!

ONCE OLE eel DROVE ONE OF THESE JUST ONCE HE'D BE BACK IN HIS 2ND CHILDHOOD PLAYIN WITH THE THROTTLE & BURNING RUBBER & SMOKIN KALI UP!!!

Damn straight Bobcat!

How much weight do they haul in the bed to keep the back end on the ground?

What gear ratios are those available in?

I think I better have a few extra parts (axels and drive lines)??

I'm going through a mid life crisis. I'm ready!:)

Eel

30inchbuck!!!

THESE EAT FORDS & $HIT CHEVY'S!!!

WILL YOUR DURA MAXI-PAD TURN EM AT 60MPH???

ANSWER PLEASE!!!

I KNOW YOU'VE GOT THE STICKER BUT CAN YOU PROVE THE MATH???

I'VE SEEN ALOT OF GUYS TRY & GET 700 HORSES OUT OF A CHEVY BUT HAVE THEY ACHIEVED IT YET???

THERE IS A GUY IN SLC THAT DOES HAVE A BAD-ASS 7.3 POWER JOKE,DON'T KNOW HOW MANY 10'S OF THOUSANDS HE'S PUT IN IT THOUGH???

eel!!!

I MYSELF LIKE THE 3:73 GEARS!!!

I'VE ALWAYS LIKED 4:10 GEAR RATIO'S BUT THESE BAD BOYS HAVE ENOUGH TORQUE YOU DON'T REALLY NEED ANYTHING LOWER THAN 3:73!!!

ANYTHING LOWER JUST SLOWS YOU DOWN ON TOP END!!!

I THINK YOU OUGHT TO GET ONE & GET HER DIALED IN!!!

THEN CALL YOUR SON-IN-LAW & TELL HIM YOU'RE GONNA KICK THAT HEMI'S ASS!!!

NOT KNOCKING A HEMI BUT AFTER YOU'VE FELT 800+ FT LBS OF TORQUE IT COULD EASILY BECOME A HABIT OF WANTING TO FEEL IT!!!

I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU GET ONE & BLOW SOME SMOKE IN RUS'S FACE!!!

HE HATES IT WHEN ANOTHER TRUCK BELCHES IN HIS FACE & THERE AIN'T A DAMN THING HE CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! ((( }> }> }> !!! )))

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

BCB, it ain't the belchers. It's the moron that lives across the street that can't get the POS started at 5:00 am. Then when he does he has to let it idle (rattle) for 45min before it will make it up the street which by the way sounds and moves about like a D8 Cat. It is kinda cool to watch his FAT wife try to get in the passanger side with a skirt on! LOL

RUS

Cannot roll smoke off of my 35's while doing 60 - but can break em loose for a split second.

And like most Dodge owners - they talk alot of crap but really cannot back it up.

Too bad for those dodges that the engine is the only thing on the truck that is worth anything. The ride is terrible, rest of the truck will fall apart, fuel pumps go out all the time, injectors fail. Yes engine is great but rest of the truck is a POS.

I have serveral co-workers that are like you "Die hard dodge fans". Too bad everytime I challange them there truck is in the shop. WTF????? I have given up - like you they are all bark and no bite.

And yes the some DMAX's are churning out 1000+HP.

I am getting right at 550HP out of mine with nothing more than custom programming and exhaust.

Bessy- There's more than one bad 7.3L in Salt Lake. You should get out of the basin and come to the races on Friday nights at RMR. Bring that rattling Dodge along too!!

550 HP & CAN ONLY BREAK EM LOOSE FOR A SPLIT SECOND!!!

WTF???

YOU BETTER GETER UP ON THE DYNO & SEE IF SHE'S REALLY PUTTING OUT 550???

550 OUGHT BE ENOUGH TO IMPRESS THE GIRLS,BUT ONLY FOR A SPLIT SECOND!!!

YOU'RE GONNA PULL WHAT YOU THINK IS 550 UP AGAINST A REAL 700 & YOU'LL NEED YOUR RESPIRATOR!!!

ITS ALL PROVEN AT THE RMR JUST LIKE MM SUGGESTS!!!

ONCE IN A WHILE A DURA-MAXI-PAD WILL WIN!!!

ALWAYS DUE TO A FORD OR DODGE TWISTING SOMETHING IN HALF THOUGH!!!

AIN'T TALKIN NO CRAP AT ALL!!!

THE TRUTH HURTS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO BREATHE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

my buddy has a green 96 12 valve that is amazingly fast hes claims to have 1200 horse but it never runs long enough to make it a quarter mile he did blow some smoke for me a while back has to push it out of his garage or the smoke stacks blow coal all over the ceiling but i am not kidding when i say it blew smoke past the power lines, and for dodge owners the only thing that runs on a dodge is the owners mouth. the fastest truck i have been in is my buddies new duramax it'll spin 360's on dry asphault and he catches traction at 60 with lockers in the rear so he cant spin em. last year at the salt lake truck pulls the duramax places 1st 3rd and 4th pretty good for only havin 4 chevys enter. i was hopin ford would do better but they all sucked. in the super modified there was only 1 dodge and the chevy still beat him on the pull. as for me my trucks are stock 2002 dodge cummins work truck with a 12' flat bed and a 7.3 powerstroke 6" lift and 37", oh yeah and a 1994 gmc usually only use it for hunting.

creamy!!!

YOU'D BETTER HIT THE RMR A LITTLE MORE OFTEN!!!

I SUPPOSE YOUR BUDDY'S DURA-MAXI-PAD WILL WHEELY TOO HUH???

94 GMC,WTF ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THAT???

NEXT YOU'LL TELL US IT HAS A 1,000 HP!!!

IT'LL SPIN 360'S ON DRY ASPHALT,LMMFAO!!!

WTF DOES THAT PROVE???

NEVERMIND,ktc ALREADY FIGURED IT OUT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

didnt say i was a duramax fan just said they won the truck pulls and out of all my buddies its the fastest. i have been to rmr and honestly only went there once and seen a blue duramax win with a mid 11 sec run, have heard of faster trucks but never seen em. and my 1994 is awesome in the mountains and no 1000 hp all stock besides 9" lift 38" tires a 12,000lb winch and a 5,000 watt generator what the **** you gonna do with that pass your diesel when its muddy. and may i add some camoflauge magnents to go along with it with a 6 point bull elk bugling on it. but its not fast bobcat actually a little on the gutless side compared to my two diesels. but does a lot better offraod.

IT'LL SPIN 360'S ON DRY ASPHALT,LMMFAO!!!

Dito!! (does he drift race that chevy?)

With enough money you can make them all run IMO....He who spends the most usually wins.

HEY creampuff!!!

NEXT TIME YOU SEE THAT BLUE DURA???

SEE IF THEY'LL LET YOU LOOK AT THE DODGE ENGINE UNDER THAT CHEVY HOOD!!!

SEVERAL OF THEM FORDS OF GOT EM TOO!!!

I AGREE,THESE DIESELS ARE THE WORST OFF-ROAD TRUCKS I'VE EVER BEEN AROUND!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

HEY MM!!!

LMAO!!!

NO MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE!!!

THERES USUALLY SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE A LITTLE FASTER!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Here's my Dodge.

I'm just getting ready to race the guy on my side with the white Yugo 4 pinks.

478434a13e97dda3.jpg

That's a pretty fancy fan on that thing. Must give it at least 239 more horse power but can you do 360's on asphalt????

HEY Snort!!!

I'M NOT A REAL BIG FAN OF THE 6.0 POWER JOKE!!!

HERES WHAT YOU CAN DO!!!

EVEN IF YOU LIVE IN KALI!!!

GET AN EDGE OR BULLY-DOG PROGRAMMER & PROGRAM THAT ENGINE TO YOUR LIKING!!!

DON'T KNOW IF THEY CHECK YOU KALI BOYS ON INSPECTIONS BUT YOU CAN TAKE IT OFF AS QUICK AS IT WAS PUT ON & YOU CAN PUT IT BACK ON AFTER THE INSPECTION!!!

YOU'LL GAIN POWER & A LITTLE MILEAGE!!!

THE 6.0 STROKER JUST DON'T PRODUCE ENOUGH LOW END POWER FOR ME BUT WITH A PROGRAMMER YOU'LL LIKE THE TRUCK MORE THAN YOU EVER HAVE!!!

ITS WELL WORTH THE MONEY & PRETTY SIMPLE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

you old guys are pretty funny. can your truck spin a 360 lol ha ha ha. didnt say he was drift racing but it really takes a lot of power to do it. i personally think he beats the crap out of his truck. just for your info bobcat the guy with the new chevy just sold his dodge to buy that chevy. i personally dont care a whole lot about who has a fast truck because like already said depends on who has the most money but i know for a fact the chevy wins stock and the chevy wins with the same horse power chip in an 07 dodge vs. chev vs. ford. and it just always seems out of all the people that drive trucks the dodge owners are mostly the ones who think they need to prove something. my fiances dad drives a dodge and he pulls a 31' fifth wheel with a 22 foot boat behind it, its all stock and it does great

the low end power in my powerstroke is a joke too. maybe because i put 37 on it but still, i would go with gears before a programmer

You old guys.....LMAO....I bet I'm your age

Gears before a programmer?? Programmers suck IMO (in fords anyways). I run stock gears (3.73) in my 6.0 with 38 Toyos and tow my 5th wheel that weighs 18,000lbs loaded. Gas mileage sucks but its fast.

how old mortgage? 18,000 lbs lol my ass not with 38's and definetly not with a ford hauling ass. that is one heavy fifth wheel though if its true because my fiance dad toyhauler and boat loaded with fourwheelers 100 gal fresh water 40 gal gas tank full plus boat gas 7 people luggage dont even way that much

oh yeah mortgage i could be wrong but didnt even think stock trucks pulled that much weight (maybe the brand new ones) let alone with 38's lol bah ha ha ha ha thanks for making my night ba ha ha ha ha ha

Heck my horse trailer weighs 9,000 lbs EMPTY.

Bess, how much doe those things cost? My boss has the 6.0 and went with a Edge performance thing that does everything,It hauls ass and gets better mileage but he cant keep his foot out of it.Thats what I'm afraid of if I get something like that,I think I would feel young again and break chit!

horsepoop.gif

Cream,
I aint lying. Just under 18k fully loaded. 42ft 5th wheel two Polaris sportsman 800's in the back. Prolly weighs closer to 19k when my wife packs it. She packs enough for an army.:)

HEY Snort!!!

YOU'LL START AROUND 375.00-400.00 AND GO UP FROM THERE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND & HOW WILD YOU WANT TO GET???

I SEE ALOT OF PUNKS CHIPIN EM TO THE MAX & THAT WORKS O.K. FOR A FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT!!!

BUT CAN THEY PUT A BIG LOAD BEHIND THEM & TOW IT WITHOUT MELTING THEM DOWN???

DRIVEN DECENTLY YOU SHOULD GAIN SOME FUEL MILEAGE!!!

JUST DEPENDS!!!

SOME PEOPLE THAT CHIP EM UP ARE AS BAD AS WHEN THEY GOT A CHICK SITTING NEXT TO THEM!!!

THEY GOTTA TO "PLAY WITH IT"!!!

I'D DAMN SURE DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!!

THERES "MORE" A WAITING FOR YOU!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom