Turtleman Hunt!!! MUST WATCH

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
I think I have found a guy that should be the king of the Turtle hunt. You have to watch this.

Is this you Eelgrass....or maybe this is Roy????

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-09 AT 10:35AM (MST)[p]Actually the guy in the video is a former student of the Eelgrass school of turtle hunting, at one point
I wanted to become a turtle hunter so I enrolled in the Eelgrass school of turtle hunting but he quickly recognized I did not possess the qualities that one needs to be a professional turtle hunter and I was asked to leave the school and he was correct.. I simply did not have the right stuff.

side note:
When Eel catches turtles he grabs them by the end that bites... not by the tail like the guy in the video.. Yep.. I witnessed it. Not only does he grab them by the head he looks them right in their little turtle eyes and they simply go to sleep, it's amazing. I understand Eels technique took many years to perfect so do not try this at home as he is a professional.
I think Eel should called be the "Turtle Whisperer"

I want to know if Roy or Eel teach the Rebel Yell? Yeeeyyyyeeeew yeeeoooow!!(fist pump) LMAO I love every time this video surfaces!! Classic! Eel and Roy are you allowed in the class if you still have a few front teef lef or do you haf ta go ahead an pull all o' dem? I feel a guest speaker coming on at the Expo!!

Now come on FLEH - we have already been through this! This old boy is a fine turtle hunter - a rare specimen indeed. But he is only going after snapping turtles and the occasional alligator snapping turtle - which in and of itself is very dangerous - for Kentucky and all states back east. He is literally risking his fingers and toes But these turtles are nothing compared to the turtles that Eel and I go after. The Desert Devil Terrapin is DEADLY and would eat this guy before he even knew he was in the water with it. When you go after the turtles we do, you are staking your life.

Some of you may recal that I have had a few close run-ins with some real dangerous turtles. Here is my account from September 06 when I ran in to a Central Texas Demon Trutle:

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b..._thread&om=3044&forum=DCForumID11&archive=yes

And then some of you may also remember that I did draw the coveted 99-666 tag - Virgin River Gorge area Southern Utah Desert Devil Terrapin hunt, something I had been dying to do since an earlier run-in with one of the Southern Utah Desert Devil Terrapin a few years earlier. See this thread here:

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...w_thread&om=9786&forum=DCForumID5&archive=yes

After much trepidation and preparation, I had a successful hunt. By successful, first and foremonst that means I am here to tell about it today. I was able to harvest the terrapin on my nightmares, only to have the government confiscate the trophy for official purposes (they have been running some tests and are still researching with it, testing radiation levels and running half-life tests that take time) for a short period. They have also not allowed me to post any pics just yet either. This has caused some speculation here on MM and I have had to let the naysayers and non-believer have their day as I can't step on big brother's toes or I may never get my trophy back. I will in the future however and will prove all of you wrong (just wait Eel - you will be sorry you ever doubted me! Then I will be vindicated and you will see what true turtle sportsmen hunters are like. (Fact #1 being that they actually CAN smile because they haven't had their front teeth knocked out with a chainsaw!)

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

And the ole turtle hunt is on ,didn't see him bring in any booners.....RIMROCK

Thanks for the link FLEH. That looks like fun.

Roy is right, those little buggers are kinda cute.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom