Two Coues Down

ABQHUNTER

We had a great hunt here in southern New Mexico this past weekend. The weather was crazy! It was snowing one minute, windy and sunny the next. I was able to take my second coues and my friend Jeff was able to shoot his first. He had to work a lot harder for his deer than I did. It took him three hours of straight up climbing to get in position to kill his deer. His son Ty was a real trooper, he never complained about the weather or the hiking. Thanks to Bud, he's the one in the middle, for all of his help. He's 65 years old and he out climbed all of us! The guy is incredible! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!

5551dsc00118.jpg

9406dsc00137.jpg

That was an awesome hunt I had no idea hunting coues deer could be that hard or that fun, and Buddy,he is a machine when it comes walking,hiking and hunting coues deer.I can't even imagine him in his twenties.Thanks for taking me. I am hooked.

Great bucks! I gotta ask though, how far was it that Pigpen actually hiked in those 3 hours!!!LOL You guys are always getting in on good hunts. nwhunter

Thanks for the nice comments. I love hunting these little deer. It is really a challenge. I would love to hunt them in Arizona someday. Have a great Holiday!

Nice coues bucks. Looks like you had a great time.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom