Two World Record B&C Pronghorns

L

Longhorns

Two World Record B&C Pronghorns

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-04 AT 05:43PM (MST)[p]FAIR CHASE magazine came today and there are two bucks that score 95. Was already aware of Dr. Meyer's buck. What is the story on the hunter,Dylan M.Woods. What State, Was it '03,draw tag or bought tag?

RE: Two World Record B&C Pronghorns

Dylan's buck was taken in AZ in 2000 on a draw tag in Unit 9. The buck is 19-3/8-inches and 18-5/8-inches in length with 6-7/8-inch and 7-inch prongs. Also, it has huge mass! 7-2/8, 7-6/8, 4-6/8, and 3-1/8 on the big side.

Apparently it was a buck he had never seen while scouting. Unit 9 is ridiculous thick with trees as far as antelope country goes.

Thanks for the info on that buck. I was not aware of that buck. I looked at your web site after you replied and see you had some photos of the buck. Did he ever get his awards for AZ., that you noted.
I have a friend that has the same area that you shot your buck in UT. I was in UT., Memorial Day seemed to be more grass around Moab and Green River but did not get to the hunting area was on the way to SLC.Do you know what the range conditions are like, appeared like there was rain there 6/17.

Um...not sure if he actually recieved his award. His buck won, but I heard that no one was able to find Dylan. Could be wrong. He initially wasn't going to enter the buck into B&C, but obviously that changed. Don't know why.

I have no idea what the conditions are like. Haven't been up, yet. Hopefully green and wet with huge bucks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom